Majestic Plumbing & Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

We send an experienced and professional technician to your home or business to assess the situation. Our Mission Statement : To Build Lifelong Relationships With Our Clients By Serving Them With HONESTY, INTEGRITY and RESPECT. Please call our office today to schedule your estimate at (770) 282-4772....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

Lakeview Apartments & Gardens at Park West Apartments

Lakeview Apartments & Gardens at Park West Apartments

electrician202030297
We remodeled all the plumbing in a 100 unit apartment complex. We rehabilitated the under-slab cast iron drains. Installed all new piping and fixtures.

4.2

plumbers (1984)water heaters (238)electrician (171)drain cleaning (158)sewer cleaning (57)drain pipe installation (49)lighting (43)gas leak repair (22)ceiling fan installation (15)home inspection (50)home remodeling (29)water damage restoration (27)

06/13/2022

Mike B.

I had three quotes. First two were $10,000 and then $4,800. Majestic came and asked me why I needed to do all this work. Great question. They solved my problem for $661.00

Description of Work
Pipe leak repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

04/27/2022

Jen P.

Tyler was extremely professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

01/18/2022

Neil W.

Fine - some cosmetic damage to unit from the factory but performance not impacted - Majestic willingly extended warranty on unit

Description of Work
Replaced electric HW Heater

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

01/18/2022

Sue D.

The inspection for a possible water leak (suspected because I had recently received a very large water bill) was very helpful and the report from the plumber really helped me to deal with the County sanitation Dept. The Majestic plumber, by coincidence, was here when the County Meter reader came and figured out that my water bill (which was being read by a radio signal) was not based upon the dials of my meter located at my house. The plumber's report resulted in my receiving a lower bill and correction of some previous bills as well. So, no leak repairs but a brilliant discovery. I highly recommend Majestic for all plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Checking water meter and plumbing for a possible water leak. Also replacement of valves in 2 toilet tanks.

Category home inspection, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

10/28/2021

Cathy G.

Excellent. They are a wonderful company. I highly recommend them, very pleased with their work

Description of Work
Changing the bathroom faucet

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

04/13/2021

Bill M.

I have used Majestic’s plumbing and electrical services several times, and have always come away satisfied. Most recently, Tyler Kirkpatrick did an excellent job for me. His initial estimate for the work seemed high, but getting into it, he was able to both simplify what had to be done and reduce charges from his original estimate. He also found and repaired a problem that could have ultimately caused serious water damage. He is a young, talented, dedicated, and dependable.

Description of Work
Replace two outdoor hose bibs.

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

03/05/2021

Scott D.

Completed whole job including cleaning up in just 4 hours at a very fair price

Description of Work
Main drain pipe replaced

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/12/2021

Darlene H.

I scheduled an estimate with Majestic. I choose Majestic as one of the estimates because it had multiple service lines, example plumbing and electrical. This was the first of four estimates. Majestic's plumber was the only plumber not to take a "pressure" reading on the water line and give a recommendation on the "pressure release valve". I called Majestic to schedule a "second" appointment (on my day off) for the plumber to include "pressure valve recommendation" in the original estimate. The plumber came to my home and took a "pressure" reading on the outside line. He never knocked on the door to acknowledge he was at my home. I had waited more than two hours (of the time window originally given). I was made aware that the plumber had been to my home when I received an email with the updated quote for the pressure release valve. I called Majestic's office for an explanation of why the plumber did not acknowledge he was at my home (also to take the "pressure" reading at the water heater tank and answer any additional questions). The office person response to me was "we have already been to your home three times". Besides being factually untrue it was rude. I had extended another opportunity for Majestic to present a completed estimate but instead I received rudeness from the office staff and a plumber that did not want to address any questions.

Description of Work
Replacement of direct vent gas water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

11/29/2020

Charles B.

Great service! A little pricey but great work!

Description of Work
Toilet repairs and new shower head

Category plumbing, animal removal

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/19/2020

Charles B.

toilet repairs, shower head install

Description of Work
Great service! Very informative and detailed analysis. Great work! A little pricey but very satisfied with the work...

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/06/2020

Miriam W.

Great Service...Very Professional. Technician was very prompt. Would use again.

Description of Work
Clogged Toilet Drain

Category animal removal, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/01/2020

Les F.

It went well. The technician was in and out.

Description of Work
Breaker Replacement

Category electrician, animal removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

06/18/2020

Clifford L.

Excellent service employee very professional work completed in timely manner

Description of Work
Water leak in yard pipe had to be replaced

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/12/2020

Raysheya P.

He told me that the issue was bigger than what I had originally thought it would be and gave me a recommendation on what to do.

Description of Work
Needed a drain snaked

Category plumbing, animal removal

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

04/05/2020

Stephen B.

On Sunday morning, noticed a pipe under the sink was dripping. Tried to clamp it until a plumber could come, but it completely broke, spraying water everywhere. After turning off the water, and reviewing a few vendors on Angie's List, called Majestic. They were prompt and helpful. Blaine came out to the house. He explained what was needed, and each step what he was doing. He completed the work quickly. He was nice enough to look at other lines in the house to see if there was an issue too. Would hire again for plumbing work.

Description of Work
Pipe under sink broke

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

01/13/2020

Tamla H.

didn't locate the leak in the ceiling so we will wait till it appears again

Description of Work
leaky pipe

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

12/29/2019

Robert D.

I noticed low hot water pressure recently and attempted to drain the tank. In shutting off the water the nozzle came loose and water started to leak. Called Majestic and they were out in 2 hours. Figured I needed a new heater anyways so went ahead with it and by 3PM that same day a new water heater was installed. Great and efficient work done. Will use them again

Description of Work
Water leak at hot water spout

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

10/28/2019

Marty K.

Excellent job having to reconfigure pipes due to new sink

Description of Work
Reinstalling kitchen faucets and garbage disposal after having new counters installed

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for you review. We are so thankful for our customers

10/05/2019

Wanda E.

Technician immediately assessed issue was a pressure setting with water line and adjusted. Reasonalbly priced and professional.

Description of Work
Hot water heater lea

Work Completed On 03/04/2015

09/24/2019

Charlene Z.

Lonnie was on time and a real pro. The job has tight quarters and he not only did the work, he did it with a smile! He diagnosed the issue and tested everything when he was complete to be sure it worked and was leak free. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
Repair a diverter valve in a tub.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

08/01/2019

Stephen L.

Cole was late, but the office called to communicate it (traffic). He did a great job explaining what our issue was, and repaired it quickly. The problem (electrolysis) won't go away, and we'll eventually need our pipes replaced. He quoted for that job, and again explained the process. We'll get multiple quotes due to the size ($) of the job, but if Majestic is in the ballpark, we'll use them again.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe needed repair

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We appreciate feedback from our customers and would love the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

07/31/2019

Heidi S.

Very friendly. Everything was done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Outlets, needing changed, light fixtures needed to be put up and hooked up. Etc

Category electrician

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]for your "A" review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to taking care of your plumbing and electric needs in the future.