EcoGreen Home Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/28/2021

20100 Zion Ave

Cornelius, NC 28031

Our vision is to create a better tomorrow by offering Electrical, HVAC equipment and indoor air quality products that offers the highest level of efficiency and keeps your home and family safe and clean. We hope that you will join us....

electrician (4)HVAC Companies (2)

03/11/2021

Fantastic. They were the only company that I would use. They were on time and highly professional. They were very knowledgeable. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

03/05/2021

The team responded quickly & professionally! Isiah was great! He was punctual and did great work! I’ll be sure to contact them for my future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work. lights and ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

Ecogreen was great to work with and was able to accomplish the many electrical upgrades I needed and also wanted to get done, I will call again for sure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

I would recommend EcoGreen to anyone needing work on their heating and cooling system. They explained everything thoroughly and completed the services promptly. After shopping around they were the most reasonable! I definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2021

02/23/2021

Excellent service, highly recommend! Will be my go-to for future needs. Thank you for the professionalism and quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

We offer all Electrical services from a light or outlet to a full panel change and generators We offer all HVAC services, repairs and replacements of equipment and duct work