Union Services of Union County

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2010

Union Services is a full service heating, air conditioning, and electrical contractor, that specializes in the sales and installation of Trane systems. We offer financing on new Trane systems. Additional phone number - (704) 485-2544. License number - 29494, 23055-SP-SFD....

McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning.

Air Works Cooling & Heating LLC

Airworks Cooling & Heating, LLC is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area. Additional fax - (704) 248-9467. Additional contact name - Rick Latino.

Horne Heating and Air Conditioning

Our goal as a family owned and operated company is to provide a conscientious and motivated staff who will consistently deliver quality, value and comfort with 100% satisfaction. Your Comfort Is Our Business. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and for your convenience, we are open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Our fleet is equipped with GPS navigation and tracking to assure that we'll find all locations quickly and efficiently and our installation vehicles are completely self-sufficient to protect the home or business owner's privacy. We pride ourselves in covering all of the details and our technicians utilize mobile technology to quickly and efficiently process work orders and client information. HVAC, Electrical, Home Automation, Safety Devices (Including: Drain Safety Devices, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Surge Protectors for HVAC Equipment), Water Heaters (Tankless and Traditional), Exhaust Fans, Insulation, Pool Heaters, Wine Units, Boilers, Generators, Ductwork and Zoning.

05/02/2019

Caroline W.

I just had a new AC/Heat Pump and furnace with dual fuel option and UV light put into my home. They were fast, responsive, punctual and did a great job. They were a bit higher priced than others, but included the electric outlet change I needed as well as higher quality Trane products. The sales rep was great and my installers were great. My only issue was the communication between the two as we discussed several things such as moving the thermostat and adjusting the drainage setup which was not communicated to the installers and we had to explain to them what we wanted at install. Overall, a very good experience and the system is running great!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Repair/Replacement

07/16/2018

Mark S.

Some background, these guys replaced both my residential systems for me over 5 years ago. That experience was good and felt confident in coming back to them for additional services. For this time, the initial appointment happened right away, but the followup never happened. It's been 11 days, so I decided to reach back out. They want to set up a follow up 8 days from now for an electrician to come out to further assess that effort. Just disappointed in the lack of communication and responsiveness after the initial appointment. My impression is that no one would have reached out unless I made the follow up call.

Description of Work
Requested a quote for a ductless system

08/25/2017

Harry M.

06/04/2014

Matthew B.

A couple of years before that, they came to put my new unit in because I had a unit go out so I had to replace it. One guy gave me a price and these guys did the repair and were a lot cheaper, and the unit has been good. I haven't had any problems. My propane consumption is less than half of what it was before they put in this new unit. They did a good job of putting it in. There are no problems. They are local. They did a good job on the tune up and I like their attentiveness to get there and be prompt I also like that they were on time, courteous and did a good job. They are not a company that tries to come out here and say things are bad and that it is going to cost me $1,000.

Description of Work
Union Services of Union County did a check and tune up of the heating and air unit last year.

11/11/2013

Melanie C.

I got a quote from and quot;Bobbyand quot; before I got one from Union Services. I was quite upset with the hard sale and scare tactics used and the fact someone there searched me on LinkedIn. Anyhow Marc assured me that there was no way the one plug I had been told could fail immediately would. I had a 20+ year old system in my new house and knew it was on borrowed time. I had the new system installed today which was a painless process overall. The new system is whisper quiet and it will be energy efficient in comparison. Old system was a furnace and air condition and I got a Heat Pump and furnace (Hybrid) which is 95% efficient. I would definitely suggest you call Union Services. I don't understand the gentleman's complaint. I got a quote 24 hours later and they were well under Morris Jenkins quote and no stalking involved.

Description of Work
Replace my HVAC and furnace.

05/16/2013

David S.

- We needed a complete new system upstairs - Union was recommended - They spent about an hour reviewing our needs - Came up with some great ideas onsite - Committed to a proposal the next day - Bailed out two days later with no proposal

Description of Work
This was unbelievable. Their manager of operations came out, spent the time to review everything for a new system - committed to get me a proposal the next day and we shook hands. I was very happy with the sales call and intended to use them if the price was right. The next day it was 90 degrees, I have no AC upstairs and I am waiting for the proposal. It never showed up - I called the company twice just of see if they had an update and to make sure they had my correct email address. The manager was out on a call so I was not able to speak directly to him. The next morning I called again - he was again busy, but then called back finally. He simply said, "I'm too busy to help you - you'll have to provide another provider." This would have been acceptable if he had told me up front or at least on the sales call, but to go through a two days thinking I've found a solution - total waste of time and very unprofessional.

09/25/2012

Kenneth and Loretta M.

They knew what they were doing. They did the whole job in about 3 days. They gave us the best estimate out of 4 companies and gave us a very good price. They were several thousand dollars less than other vendors. Our system has worked beautifully for years now. They were also able to find ramifications that other companies did not. They were the only ones who discovered that our return vent on the first floor was too small. They also changed and boosted the air flow to our sunroom. That room is now more comfortable than ever before.

Description of Work
They installed upstairs and downstairs units in our home. Our first floor is serviced by a gas pack and our second floor is done by a heat pump operation. This is the most cost efficient combination. They took out the existing units and made some improvements on duct work and air flow under the house. They enlarged a return vent on our first floor too.

08/11/2011

Micki S.

After several problems arose, Union Services DID respond promptly to fix them. They tried very hard to make me happy, their customer service was great. They have been in the community for a long time and I believe you can depend on them to make things right.

Description of Work
A new Trane unit was installed.

11/01/2010

DEBORAH W.

Very well. Punctual, great installation, went over everything with me, did what they said they would on estimate, very pleasant to deal with and I am pleased with the unit so far.

Description of Work
Installed a new high efficiency heat pump.

01/08/2009

RAY S.

They are part of the Union Power company. You can finance the system through your electric bill. They are the lowest price. They are very knowledgeable. I will use them for all repairs. They are very experienced.

Description of Work
They installed a top of the line Trane Unit in our home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC installations, electrical maintenance & estimates.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa