Learn the moving lingo and specific industry terms to make a major household move easy and smooth. Check out these top moving terms.
Get matched with top moving companies in Castle Hayne, NC
There are 15 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Castle Hayne
- Delta United Movers LLCThey were super-efficient at getting in touch to organize a date that was over a week earlier than we were originally told. On the day, they turned up on time, worked quickly to unpack, and we've had no issues at all with anything. I would highly recommend it.
- Four Horsemen, LLCDonald was easy to communicate with and showed up on time. We packed our stuff on the truck. He took it to our new house and helped with everything! I would definitely recommend Four Horsemen again for any kind of moving needs
- Carmack Moving & StorageOur moving experience with CARMACK was exceptional. From the very first phone call with Sharon to the estimate and scheduling and guidance from Jim culminating in the fabulous three man crew led by Ernesto the move was easy and well worth the cost. They took care of our belongings including our piano and our home(s) walls. After the move it was necessary to call Sharon for help with the payment as our bank messed up the transfer. She solved the problem and our payment was processed. We moved 13 times with the USAF and we know that when it comes to moving companies they are not all alike and that the hard part is knowing if they are just selling you or will deliver on their promises. CARMACK delivered on every promise and were exceptional to work with. We highly recommend them
- COASTAL CARRIER MOVING & STORAGEI highly recommend Jason, Trevor and Caiden for your next move. The entire process - pick up and delivery was quick and painless.
- Two Marines Movingoutstanding. I would hire again in a second. Only regret they were not available at the end but it was outside their moving range.
- Great Job Moving and StorageGood overall, but -- we had a few problems with damage moving furniture into our new home. Biggest problem was damage to our stairwell wall, but G&J made it right with no argument. Also we had a few pieces of furniture scratched because it wasn't wrapped.
- Carmack Moving & StorageIt made moving so easy. They arrived when scheduled and packed all my things one day and filled the truck the next. The packing was incredible. I had a lot of glass, dishes and furniture with a lot of glass. Everything arrived perfectly--not a thing lost or broken. The men who did the packing and unpacking were great--very professional and extremely careful and pleasant. The driver, Kirk, was with the packers and delivered the furniture. He was just wonderful--knew where everything was placed and great to work with. I thought the price was very fair. I cannot praise this company enough and would highly recommend them
- Safe Ship Moving ServicesSafe Ship Moving Services UTILIZE SERVICES OF THIS COMPANY WITH EXTREMELY CAUTION!!! If you’re looking to pay for services to help relieve the struggles of PCS, this is NOT the place to look! As current active duty service member I try and utilize veteran owned businesses. No different than this circumstance where I needed last minute changes to moving my family from Boston to the Gulf in MS. Things started out great and I was experiencing customer service like no other. Felt like I was listened to, very responsive and I felt confidence entrusting this company with a significant event in my family’s life. Staff members were professional, making me feel valued. After singing contract and delivering my hefty payment, it just went so downhill from there. Moving company that Safe Ship went with showed up on time and were very courteous. After their scan of our home the Movers themselves before starting said they didn’t plan to take a part my kids toys such as dollhouses, play kitchens and other oddly shaped structures as they believed best to keep in tact and would work to load. They really worked hard throughout entire day and as night fell, the truck was full and about 1/4 of my household goods was not in in nor packed up. I called the customer service line and the rep said they would contact me in the morning about what to do. This proved to be false as no one called. I had to call and explain what happened with items still left at my house and how to get them packed up. Again, was told I would get a callback with some type of course of action. 4 hours went by with no communication. Mind you, I am in military privatized housing and am supposed to be out of the home that day. Upon calling the customer service line again, speaking to same rep, the rep sounded like she hadn’t been doing anything about mg situation and asked me to explain what happened again: “Oh, let me contact the moving company and see what the situation is,” conversation like, what have you been doing these last few hours????? It was two more hours, yes TWO, and I hadn’t received any communication when I called again myself. Was told there was no one to come get my remaining HHG and I was literally just left to figure this out on my own. No suggestions, no assistance of ANY kind and sadly, NO APOLOGY. Paying all the money we did, I would expect some kind of customer service that would at the VERY LEAST, provide some option. Calling the next day first thing in the morning a rep by name of Kevin, I feel listened to my struggle and anguish. Said he would work to find someone to get the remaining HHG. Had to sign a new contract, shell out more money ( no other option for rental trucks, or anything to help move me). This rep found a different company to come pack and move our stuff but it would take 1-2 additional days. I mentioned that I was in military privatized housing, but there was another family due to move on, and each day I occupied the house, it cost my family prorated rent. After an entire fay of no communication or any loving service, I moved my remaining HHG items to the curb so I wasn’t bleeding out more money. I let Safe Ship know this happened while they were “maybe” working on case to get a company to move out stuff. This has already been a long review so won’t go in detail how both moving companies Safe Ship “selected” were no where near, “highest of any quality,” but rather convey how so UNDERVALUED and UNAPPRECIATED I felt in entrusting Safe Ship. I respectfully requested my contact info be passed to “veteran owners” asking he/she/them to contact me personally but again, no response. In any review I’ve ever done positive or negative, have I ever encouraged to absolutely NOT USE services but just have to now! Providing my email for an alternative solution should you and your loved ones need real customer service and confidence in a move: firstname.lastname@example.org I GOT YOU
- Movers USA IncExtremely well done from information, sales representative to good, professional moving staff who left the house in undamaged and very clean condition.
- Town & Country Movers IncThe salesman/estimator was very informative. All charges and processes were clearly explained. He offered solutions that would save us money and or time. I took the extra time to go to the headquarters in Gaithersburg to sign the papers and to leave a deposit. I found the administrative staff was well organized and they introduced me to the dispatcher as well. He further explained the process to me. On packing day a crew arrived about 1 hour late due to traffic and finished what we were unable to complete ourselves (we packed as much as we could ourselves over about 2 weeks). It took all day, but we were paying by the box, not by the hour. The next morning a different crew arrived on schedule. They explained that the driver /crew chief had emergency surgery late the previous night (he was having some pain during the previous day). A new driver / crew chief was on his way, but the dispatcher assembled and accompanied a crew to get the loading started so that we would stay on schedule for vacating our home that day. After about 3 hours, the new team arrived and took over in a seamless transfer. Two days later we met the driver at the appointed time at our new home. He had arrived about 30 minutes early. The local unloading crew arrived at about the same time and the driver walked them through the house to orient them. The truck had been loaded so that the 2/3s of our belongings that went to the house were on the back of the truck, and the 1/3 that were destined for storage were at the front. Therefore unloading was pretty quick and well organized. By the end of the day everything was where it belonged and we bid farewell to our driver. The charges for the move were correct and there were no unexpected amounts on the bill. This was the smoothest move that we have ever encountered. All of the staff of Town & Country were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them
Last update on September 3, 2022
Movers in Castle Hayne
Deals in Castle Hayne for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Planning a DIY move requires careful budgeting. Use this guide to budget for the expected moving costs and the hidden ones, too.
Moving to a new neighborhood can be lonely and scary. Learn how to meet the new neighbors and you'll be borrowing a cup of sugar in no time.
Find moving companies in
- Rocky Point,
- Wrightsville Beach,
- Myrtle Grove,
- Carolina Beach,
- Maple Hill,
- Kure Beach,
- Saint James,
- Boiling Spring Lakes,
- Surf City,
- Topsail Beach,
- Holly Ridge,
moving companies in Castle Hayne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Absolute Moving & Storage Inc624 US HIGHWAY 17 S UNIT 2
Holly Ridge, North Carolina 28445
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
- Agility Van Lines1500 WEST CYPRESS CREEK RD UNIT 504
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
- All Around Moverz314 W 35th St
Wilmington, Delaware 19802
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 2141 E Magnolia St
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15236
- Absolute Moving & Storage Inc
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Few Moves LLC6622 Gordon Rd Ste J
Wilmington, North Carolina 28411
- Few Moves LLC
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York 10454
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- JE Thomas & Sons Moving LLC169 Drummer Kellum Rd
Jacksonville, North Carolina 28546
- JE Thomas & Sons Moving LLC
- Lawn Logix7100 grouper court
Wilmington, North Carolina 28409
- Lawn Logix
- Makin Moves801 Burcale Rd
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29579
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
Manalathan, Florida 33462
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
- MOVE MAKERS301 N GREEN MEADOWS DR D1
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
Trenton, Georgia 30752
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Muscle Movers Inc.P.O. Box 1926
Wilmington, North Carolina 28402
- Makin Moves
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Royal Quality Logistics304 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
- Royal Quality Logistics
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- United States Logistics
- Wayside Movers324 W. Spinner Rd.
Desoto, Texas 75115
- Wayside Movers