Closet Factory

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

General Remodeling

2031 Production Dr

Apex, NC 27539

We design, manufacture and install custom storage for closets, home offices, garages, pantries, laundry rooms, murphy beds and more. We are locally owned and operated and have a lifetime warranty on our product....

closet design (35)cabinet makers (13)professional organizers (12)

01/05/2021

Chethan S.

An excellent final product always starts with a great design and that's exactly happened in my case. I hired Closet Factory to design and build custom cabinets for my Garage. Their designer Julia Page did an excellent job of converting my ideas and requirements into a tangible design. And I couldn't be happier with the final output. Julia was very professional, patient and responsive from design to final build. We had to iterate design few times based on my changing needs and we could do many edits real-time over a Zoom call. The design that was presented to me was brilliant which helped me visualize exactly how my space would look with the closets. Kyle and team did an excellent job with the installation. Owner Mike stopped by as well at the time of installation to check on things. Shows their focus on customer satisfaction. I'm more than impressed with Closet Factory and their designer Julia Page. I'm looking forward to working on more projects with them.

Description of Work
Build closet/cabinets in Garage

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/08/2020

sudha Y.

My closets turned out perfect and we are very happy with the finished product. Lisa Whitfield Jacobs is such a wonderful designer. She did such an amazing job with the design and making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Every step of the way was explained in detail. She followed up from her initial visit, through the planning phases and even after the project was done. She provided the computer drawings which helped us visualize what the end product would look like. We even went to showroom to pick our materials. Very friendly staff! The set up crew was professional and followed all Covid guidelines. They were professional in all they did. They made sure the area was cleaned before they left. It was a pleasure dealing with the this company, especially designer Lisa

Description of Work
Master walk in closet

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Review for Closet Factory - 2031 Production Dr, Apex, NC - 39019795

10/23/2020

kay E.

From the design to the installation, everything was perfect. Lisa spent several hours with me developing a plan. She had ideas I had not considered. David and Shaun did the installation and their work was excellent. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Home Office

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

10/16/2020

Lucy M.

Perfectly. I called Ann Mullins with Closet Factory because I had used this company about 4-5 years ago. I was pleased then and I’m even happier now. Ann came over, drew up plans from her measurements and got right back to me with pricing. The pantry was the third time I’ve used this same company. No hidden fees. No high prices with 40% discounts. Everything is straight forward and above board. Ann gave me alternatives for different configurations as well and that was very helpful in making decisions.

Description of Work
Office, closet, pantry and bath and hall shelves

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for being a returning client!! Thank you for noticing that we just provide up-front, honest pricing; we take a lot of pride in that fact. Please let us know should you ever need support or when you are ready for project #4 ;-) All the best, Michael Pail - President - Closet Factory Raleigh

09/10/2020

Melanie C.

I cannot say enough positive things about Amy Brothers, my Design Consultant, and the Closet Factory’s staff and owners. Amy did a great job designing a dry bar to meet all of my needs and wants, while keeping the design aesthetically pleasing, and within my budget. Additionally, she gave me a tour of the factory and introduced me to the owners, truly a nice touch. She met with me as many times as needed until I was completely happy with the final details. When the day came for the installation, the workers were on-time, organized and efficient in their duties to complete the job on-time. The owners and Amy were both very good to follow up with me to ensure that I was happy with the final results. I was, to say the least. Thank you all for a a wonderful and stress free experience. Oh, one more thing, the dry bar is absolutely stunning!

Description of Work
Dry Bar in my Basement

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Review for Closet Factory - 2031 Production Dr, Apex, NC - 38863449

Thank you [Member Name Removed], our whole team is laser focused on client care and it's great to hear when that shows. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Mike Pail - President - Closet Factory Raleigh

12/05/2019

George N.

Excellent! Sue Pail and her team are great to work with. Very high quality. On time service. All of the work they did was custom designed and manufactured to fit our space. Significantly increased our storage space. Everything looks great, especially the kitchen island. Would hire again, and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Closets, Pantry, Kitchen Island

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

02/15/2019

George N.

Excellent! Sue Pail was outstanding to work with. Her install team did a great job. We are very pleased. Sue came to the house and spent a couple hours custom designing each system to meet our exact needs. Couldn’t ask for better service. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We had a master closet system and a pantry shelf/ drawers put in. We also had cabinets put in the laundry room.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! You and your wife were great to work with as well! I'm sure you will enjoy your organized spaces, but remember to reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, also! - Sue Pail

09/16/2017

Brian M.

When seeking a consultation ask for Jacki Poovey, she was awesome. Very friendly, helpful and full of good ideas. She worked with us to modify our plans and within several weeks our closets were installed by two installers over the course of an entire week. Jill in the office keeps you posted on details as well. We are very satisfied that we chose Closet Factory. Prior to instal we covered all of our floors due to high volume of traffic by the installers which helped greatly. Installers were private and did their job very independently.

Description of Work
Recently moved into a new home and Closet Factory installed closet systems in six closets.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience. Jackie, Jill and the installers are very happy to have helped with a positive overall experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

01/30/2017

Annmarie R.

Lisa our designer was awesome and used all of the available space in our closet. She worked with the budget we had in mind and designed a wonderful closet! We absolutely love it!

Description of Work
custom closets for odd shaped master bedroom closet

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

Thank you for the feedback. We are so happy you love your closet. Please reach out if you ever need anything in the future.

09/22/2016

Martha S.

We used Sue Pail and her team from the Closet Factory 10 years ago and again in 2016 when we moved into our new "rightsized" home. Having much less space for storage in this new house was a concern untill Sue showed us how we could maximize the space with her closet designs. Awesome customer service. If we move again - would use the Closet Factory for the 3rd time.

Description of Work
Custom closets in every exhisting closet in the house.

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

You are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope we are able to work together again!

Remodeling - general, closets, cabinet making, organization - home & garage.