Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Jackson, MS
There are 2 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Jackson
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCHe gave me advice on how to do it, so I didn't need to hire him, which saved me money but didn't give him $. I found that honorable and good intentioned.
- JACKSON SAFE & LOCK COThe gentleman was ver professional, punctual, and did his work in a timely manner. The lady in the office was asset as she could be and wonderful toward with!! I would highly recommend and use them in the future!!!
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCPrice was right, scheduling was perfect, craftsmanship was spot on. Even did the little extras to make sure it was all done right. Definitely hire again.
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCHe arrived as scheduled and did a fantastic job...very knowledgable and easy to work with. Several months after the initial job, I contacted them again b/c our back door knob was getting hung up when we tried to open it. He came to check it out that same day and fixed the problem quickly with no service fees. We are very pleased with the quality of service from this company
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCExcellent service! Prompt and courteous, very knowledgeable and professional! Highly recommend and would definitely use again!
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCI could not have asked for a better experience. Even though I called Dill's on Friday evening after 6:00 pm, Mr. Dill returned my call immediately. Since I insisted my situation was not an emergency, we arranged for Mr. Dill to come to my house at 9:00 Saturday morning. Imagine my delight when at 8:30 Mr. Dill called to say he was early, was in my driveway and was I ready? He opened the door immediately, took out the offending pieces of the lock, and told me what had happened to make the lock behave the way it did. Since I am determined to do things for myself, he told me what I needed to do to install a new door knob and repair the door seal. (This he would have done if I would have let him.) As an aside, I asked him about making a skeleton key to match a very old one. He unhesitatingly referred me to one of his competitors who was more likely to have the means of duplicating such a key. Wayne Dill is an extremely honest, engaging, and forthright man. He made a funny and interesting experience from the mess I had made. If ever a person is locked out, he is the one to call
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCI found this company on google. I was trying to sale a house that only had copy keys made at Wal-Mart. The keys had got to where they would not work anymore. I called Dill Lock Service and they arrived at my house in less thanm 30 minutes. The guy was done making keys in approximate the next 30 minutes. This was so great to only spend approximately an 1hr trying to get matching new keys. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs a key or locked out of something. Great Service and Great Employee
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLCTook him maybe 30 minutes to completely put the lock back together and back in the door. The deadbolt is working fine.
- Aloha Lock & Key ShopBackground info: - I purchased a used vehicle from an individual that only came with 1 key - I went to the dealer for replacement because the 1 key was fairly worn and was no longer working in the trunk. The dealer's database did not show a transponder unit for the VIN so they cut chip-less key. The initial cut didn't work on any door or the ignition but they were able to adjust the bit to account for the 10 year wear on the lock cylinders. However, the key would not fire the ignition. The only option they provided was to go through the Service department for an almost $200 chip-key replacement. - I took the original working but very worn chip-key and the dealer cut key with an updated bit to a hardware store. After several blanks and multiple assistants they were not able to provide me with a working replacement chip-key. Experience: I took the same original working but very worn key and the updated dealer key to Aloha. In less time than it took my 2 year old child to become impatient, they successfully provided me with a working chip-key and bonus service key both with updated bits and oiled my locks as well. Bravo
- JACKSON SAFE & LOCK COHe did an outstanding job in providing two new car keys and tripled checked them to make sure they would work. Very professional and courteous. I carry his business card in my wallet now in case of an emergency.
Locksmiths in Jackson
- Business Description:Family owned with 3 employees. We accept all major credit cards and cash.Recent Review:perfect beautiful product, great installation. expertly done Highly recommend.Terri C.
- Business Description:As the premier Locksmith in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton & Broward, we can assist you. Just call our FL locksmiths 24 hours a day. Installing high security locks in Cities like Miami or Fort Lauderdale which have a high crime rate is crucial to your residential and commercial needs. Our Florida locksmiths are locally-owned and operated and has been serving Broward, Miami, and Palm Beach counties 24 hours a day/365 days a year. Our reputation as South Florida’s most professional locksmi..Recent Review:The technician was prompt and courteous he arrived on time and completed the service at a great priceRachid H.
- Business Description:LOCKS: Opened, Repaired, Rekeyed, and Installed KEYS: Lost, Broken, Copied, And Replaced! Computer Chip Keys Made! Most Laser Keys Cut And Programed On-Site As Well!Recent Review:Unfortunately, I did not check my old key to confirm that the locks were in fact rekeyed but someone used the old key and it worked. I contacted them 4 times after realizing the locks were not rekeyed and no one would call me back. I complained to the person who answered the phone and she continued to hang up on me as soon as she realized who I was. I had no reason to make up the fact that the locks needed to be rekeyed because the old key still fit. This was a terrible experience!!!!!!!!! Attached is their response to the BBB complaint I filed. All I wanted was for them to come out and do the work I paid for. They refused and would not refund my money eitherAmy D.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Business Description:A1 Auto Unlock is a local, Madison Area, full-service locksmith and Roadside Assistance company. We take our customers’ safety seriously. We have our employees background checked and are bonded and insured for your peace of mind. For your convenience, our mobile fleet is always ready to serve you with any commercial, residential, or automotive application
- Business Description:Family owned and operatedRecent Review:Very professional, quality service. <br />SHERRI S.
- Business Description:Whether it is an emergency or a simple new lock, don't trust your safety to just anyone. Call a neighbor you can trust - Pro Solution Locksmith Company.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Locksmith including business locks, car locks, home locks. Also providing emergency roadside assistance including fuel delivery, tire change and battery service.
- Recent Review:Background info: <br /> - I purchased a used vehicle from an individual that only came with 1 key <br /> - I went to the dealer for replacement because the 1 key was fairly worn and was no longer working in the trunk. The dealer's database did not show a transponder unit for the VIN so they cut chip-less key. The initial cut didn't work on any door or the ignition but they were able to adjust the bit to account for the 10 year wear on the lock cylinders. However, the key would not fire the ignition. The only option they provided was to go through the Service department for an almost $200 chip-key replacement. <br /> - I took the original working but very worn chip-key and the dealer cut key with an updated bit to a hardware store. After several blanks and multiple assistants they were not able to provide me with a working replacement chip-key. <br /> Experience: <br /> I took the same original working but very worn key and the updated dealer key to Aloha. In less time than it took my 2 year old child to become impatient, they successfully provided me with a working chip-key and bonus service key both with updated bits and oiled my locks as well. Bravo. <br /Calvin H.
- Business Description:Mississippi Safe and Lock, Inc. is a full service commercial locksmith company. We provide traditional locksmith services such as changing safe combinations, re-keying locks and cutting keys. We also specialize in opening safes, masterkey systems and Medeco High Security Locks. In the area of electronics, we sell and install many types of electronic safe locks, access control systems for small and medium size commercial applications as well as commercial and residential burglar alarm systems...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Crystal Springs
locksmiths in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Guys and a Hammer304 Pecan Blvd
- 2 Guys and a Hammer
- A-1 Auto Unlock152 East Hill Dr
- A-1 LOCK & SAFEPO Box 180300
- Adam's Remodelin118 stokes robertson rd
- Allstate Locksmith200 Biscayne Blvd
- Aloha Lock & Key Shop354 E Fortification St
- American Locksmith LLC
- AnyTIME Locksmith1865 LAKELAND DR
- Anytime Locksmith1865 Lakeland Dr. Suite 114
- A-1 Auto Unlock
- Butler's Locksmith Services109 Garaywa Cv
- Butler's Locksmith Services
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLC689 Greenfield Drive
- Dill's Lock & Key, LLC
- JACKSON SAFE & LOCK CO842 LARSON ST
- JACKSON SAFE & LOCK CO
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Rapid Unlocking Service4211 Meadowlane Drive
- Rapid Unlocking Service
- SE LOCK & KEY LLC3003 N STATE ST
- SE LOCK & KEY LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St