Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Washington, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Washington
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingCharles and his crew came out and gave me a more than fair and honest quote. All work to be done was explained and any questions I had were answered. The time between the quote and actually starting the job was quick. He and his crew arrived and got the job done in a timely manner as promised. The work looks great and everything was done as expected. It looks like I have a brand new chimney! When they left it was as if they were never there. Not a scrap of debris was left on my roof or my driveway. I would hire them again for any other needs in a heartbeat. Great work
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingSuper nice and friendly group of guys! Very prompt, arrived when they said they would! Fit us in same week of quote! Also did some work over and above quoted job, at no extra cost. And entire work area spotlessly cleaned when job was done. Couldn’t be happier with job!
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingThe job was completed one week after the initial bid. The three man crew was professional, polite and dog friendly. So far, so good. True test will be the predicted rains due this week from the tropical storm Cristobal
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingI hired Taylor's Tuckpointing for a chimney repair and tuckpointing on the stone foundation of my circa 1900s Victorian home. Being the owner of a historic home has its ups and downs. The upside is that you feel like you are preserving a beautiful part of historic architecture. The downside is the endless need for home renovations, upkeep, and repair. Which means my home has been both a burden and a blessing over the last almost 20 years of my life since I took ownership of it. One of the things I almost always hate doing is the hiring process when it comes to finding contractors for all of my projects. And I can tell you that Taylor's Tuckpointing was one of the smoothest transactions I have experienced. From the initial bid, to the hiring, to the completion of the job, it was smooth sailing. I felt the company's quote was honest, that Charles Taylor cared for the project, and that he valued me as a customer. And that is important to me. That he valued me as a customer even though he may have dozens of jobs already lined up. Charles made meetings easy for me: Being a full-time working mama of two little ones, my schedule is packed. But Charles made meetings easy. He worked with my schedule and that was wonderful. And, of course, the work he did looks great. Thanks so much, Charles! Me, my family, and my old house appreciate you and your company! God Bless
- Irish ConstructionTony and his crew are expert masons. They work fast and complete projects on time. He is very personable and has good communication skills with clients and his crew. Our house had not had any maintenance on the stone work since it was built. He identified repair needed to preserve the integrity of the stone work and provided us alternatives to choose from in getting it repaired. Tony directed his crew in re-tuckpointing areas in need and made sure that it was excellently done. Our home is now watertight and ready for winter this year and years to come. A woodpecker made a hole in one of the dormers and Tony personally plastered the outside walls. This was indeed something I had hoped to get done and he did a better job than I could have. We appreciate the artistry and skills necessary for his profession. He gave good advice and added some personal touches to the project. Irish Construction was not the lowest bid, nor the highest bid, but the care with which Tony approaches the project makes his bid worth every penny you spend. I will definitely use Irish Construction on any future projects
- Kimberlin Construction Co IncGary very prompt reliable and followed through with service when promised. Trustworthy and conscientious. So glad to find him.
- STAN MAUK TUCKPOINTING LLC.Stan went above and beyond. He was very timely and knowledgable. He did what he said he would do and even went beyond that. His workers were friendly, polite and had uniform shirts. Stan had to handle a wacky neighbor and her needs which he did wonderfully. I would definitely recommend his company and use him again with any issues I have. My home is on the historic registry and he made sure to use the correct products, which I so appreciate. I have gotten alot of compliments from neighbors on his work. I wish he painted too, as I have to repaint the home and Im not looking forward to it. All in all, Stan's The Man
- HearthMasters IncExcellent! I had six contractors from across the area look at the job. Gene was the only one that accurately diagnosed all the issues prior to demo and appropriately bid the job. Worked very well with the insurance company. Initial bid was roughly double that of of other firms but that was due to the fact he knew what was going to be involved with the job and accuarley communicated that to the insurance adjuster with credibility. Gene was able to take our vision and make it work and had great design ideas as well from an asthetic point and he is extremely focused on safety of the final install. Could not have been more pleased and would have no one in the KC area work on a fireplace other than Gene
- CDM ConstructionWe live in a different state, but communication with CDM was excellent. They planned well and the work went smoothly. Previously, they had replaced a roof with the same good results.
- Missouri Masonry & TuckpointingI had three chimneys and one rock foundation repaired. Rich the owner walked me through what was needed. I agreed and had a start date and a finish date. Came on time and finished on time. I was pleased with the quality of the repairs. Reminded me of the craftsmanship the old timers did when they built the foundation. Cleanup was good. A little pricey but this time I feel like got what I paid for
Masonry Contractors in Washington
- Business Description:FD Masonry LLC, has quickly flourished into one of the area’s leading masonry contractors, serving the St. Louis, MO, metropolitan area with high-quality brick masonry and tuckpointing services. Whether you’re looking for an affordable and dependable professional to help you restore your exterior bricks or you’re ready for a change in the appearance of your home or business, we’re just the solution for you!Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job. They spot tuck-pointed areas on my 1940, two-story house and garage and tuck-point and entire garage wall. The crew was easy to work with, concerned about my satisfaction , responsive to questions, . . . . I would definitely hire them again when the need arisingPatti W.
- Recent Review:Joe Lane knocked on my door to offer mulch but I told him that I needed new landscaping. He told me he could do that too. His bid came well under the landscaping services that I solicited for removal and complete installation of new plants, mulch, and rock. Turns out he has a good eye for landscape design and handled removing the old landscaping well. His coworker Josh is an especially hard worker. Joe offered a good service for the price. He doesn't usually show up at the time he says he will. But he usually responds quickly if you text him. Overall he was worth it for the priceKent N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in tile and epoxy flooring -- Restoration, polishing, cleaning, staining, installs, and repairs. We can also work with marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo, travertine, slate, etc. We have all our own green patented products we use. We do not subcontract any flooring work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while del..Recent Review:Fabulous from the start! I have always wanted a new countertop but didn't want to spend a fortune. The craftsmen came to my house promptly on time and were very professional. They informed us what they would be doing from start to finish. The look of my countertop is amazing and we have now decided we must get the playroom floor done for the kids to brighten up the roomMELISSA C.
- Business Description:We are a full-service electric, media and security contractor in St. Louis, MO, built on a strong foundation of good old-fashioned work ethics. Our office hours are M-F 8-4:30, we offer after hours emergency service as wellRecent Review:See above. We have to buy a new refrigerator because of the damage, but Justin gave us a complete evaluation.Thomas E.
- Business Description:Established in 1981, in the West County area by Thomas Silber, Midwest Concrete & Const., Inc. is family owned and operated with three sons: Ben, Chris, and Tommy. Years of experience, quality work, and friendly service lead the way to continued customer satisfaction and ongoing referrals. We specialize in concrete, brick, and stone flatwork, and feel that our commitment to excellence has made our company a successRecent Review:Midwest did an excellent job on all aspects of the project. They were extremely knowledgeable on the work, provided a host of options, and were very competitive on price (vs. multiple other bids). One of the best aspects of the job was the quick timeline from bid to start of work (approximately 3 weeks vs. months for other contractors). I would highly recommend this companyRobert B.
- Business Description:Quality handymen, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $65/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to scheduleRecent Review:Excellent service. Daniel was efficient with my time and thorough about doing the job right. He did not cut corners on the work.Terry B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
Deals in Washington for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Carpenter Services, Inc1350 Haines Rd.
- centurion stone1075 industrial court
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Complete Concrete Solutions5555 Red Creek Ct
- CORNERSTONE CONTRACTING CO525 E 6TH ST
- Cornerstone Contracting Company525 East Sixth Street
- Custom Brick Mailboxes & More6183 Hwy A
- Custom Roofing & Exteriors12720 Paw Paw Rd
- Carpenter Services, Inc
- Direct Tree Service
- Direct Tree Service
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- GoEcoExteriors.com580 Old State Rd
- KING MASONRY1824 N 3rd St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- KING MASONRY
- Marblelife/EnduraCrete of St. Louis 510 E Pearce Blvd
- Mason's Masonry Construction815 s cedar
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- Matt's Home Service2147 Lone Wolf Dr
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncPO Box 194
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Missouri Masonry & Tuckpointing2250 Brookview Ln
- Marblelife/EnduraCrete of St. Louis
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
- Shackelford Custom Homes & Remodeling4730 Fox Mountain Rd
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- St. Charles Home Improvements7 Cherokee Dr.
St. Peters, Missouri
- Stone Creek Masonry11096 Smelser Rd.
- Streib Company9225 Watson Industrial Park
Saint Louis, Missouri
- S&D Lawn Services
- Wayne's Construction69 Kins Domain
- Wayne's Construction