The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Washington, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Washington
- Thomas and Dustins AsphaltExcellent. From the moment I called to get a bid Thomas and his crew have all been very polite, very good manners. Thomas was out within a couple days to give me an estimate on my driveway from the first time I spoke with him. The day of the job, they showed up on time, and again all were very polite. They did an excellent job on the driveway and cleaned everything up. I would definitely hire them again it was well worth the money! It’s rare to find a company in this day and age that actually answers the telephone, callsyou back And a reasonable amount of time, is on time and very polite. Thank you Thomas and team for being so wonderful to work with
- Thomas and Dustins Asphaltgreat service, clean work. the price was excellent and inline with the quality products used. I have been and will continue to recommend them to my fiends and businesses looking to have asphalt work done for them.
- Royal Contracting LlcIt went great. They whole crew were professional, easy to get along with, respectful of my property, did what they said they would, completed the job in a timely manner and overall did a really good job.
- Thomas and Dustins AsphaltIt was done last year and was sealed today. We now have 3 driveways in row done. 2 have been sealed. Having a cap put on front drive next week. Great work and great price. Thanks a lot.
- Thomas and Dustins AsphaltPerfect! This is a second generation company and they have worked on our street several times in the past 20 years. They are honest and have a very strong work ethic. Prices are lower than others when compared for an estimate. They honor their estimate and there are never any surprises on our bill. They show up on time and work until the job is complete. We just completed a project and we are lining up for another in the next few months
- Thomas and Dustins AsphaltWe have hired them twice before and we are having them seal our driveway again. Always professional and always helpful and friendly. Excellent company and people!
- Wegener Asphalt Paving IncWe had several companies come out to bid our 1.2 mile long driveway. Chris Wegener was the only one who thought outside the box on alternatives ways to save us money. We had our driveway chip n' sealed twice in the past by a different company and had some asphalt repairs a year ago by a different company. We needed the whole driveway redone and we invited numerous companies to come and bid on it and give us suggestions. Chris Wegener was an honest, straight shooting kind of guy. He suggested we do wedge asphalt and we researched his suggestion and went and looked at some jobs he had done. We chose to use Chris and we are thankful we did. We received asphalt at a lower price than any of the chip n' seal bids we received from the other companies. Since we had a good base down on our road already, the wedge asphalt worked out great. We were very impressed that the guy that bid your job, Chris Wegener and also the owner, was present on the job the whole time. This makes for a big difference in what we had experienced in the past with other companies! We would recommend Cris Wegener and his crew
- Wells Asphalt PavingLouie JR was very easy to work with. He listened to what we needed done and took measurements, twice, and gave us a fair price. The work was done in one day and it looks great. Very satifsfied.
- Meramec Paving & Sealing LLCAfter a couple of rain delays, they came out and prepped the driveway, then paved it. I was impressed with the fact that they followed up with me and kept me in the loop on any changes in the paving schedule. They were also very professional and thorough. Their workmanship is excellent and hard to find these days. When they gave us a bid, they also listened and answered all our questions. The owner was personally on the job and made sure everything was done right. We had some concerns about the driveway where there were a couple of small indentations from sticks (we live in the woods) and a couple of lines from where they stopped and started again (this was a big job) but the owner personally came out (after we had already paid him) and answered all our questions. Our driveway is absolutely beautiful and with proper care, it should last for many years to come. We will have them come out again to seal it in the future, and the sealing will fill in the small stick marks and the lines where they stopped and started again. From what I understand, this is normal with asphalt, and not a problem. Sometimes, it's difficult to get companies to call you back and deal with your concerns after they have taken your money. Not with this company. They care about their customers before and after the work is completed. I feel assured knowing that, and for that reason, plus the high quality work, I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to friends and family. Also, they purchased their asphalt from an asphalt mix plant that was not the closest and paid more for it because of the higher quality mix so the quality of our driveway would be the very best. I appreciate that, because this was a significant investment for us. Not all asphalt mix is the same. Some is more rocky and doesn't look as good. Our driveway looks great
- HERZOG SERVICES INCIt went greatIi was very pleased with their services, They were pleasent to work with. They were punctual.
Driveway Pavers in Washington
- Business Description:Ross Contractors does asphalt paving, clearing and septic system repair and installation.Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job. I was highly satisfied with the septic system they installed and the clean up that followed. I highly recommend this company. Bill BoydBill B.
- Business Description:we are a construction services company that it very diverse and we strive to complete projects in a timely manor with out sacrificing quality and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We veteran owned and operated. For a fast free quote please complete our client intake form: https://msgsndr.com/widget/survey/9CGuLU74j3M4Xb7UMpMRecent Review:They did good. They did a good job. They came in and they got the work done. The result was good. They were easy to work with.Scott M.
- Business Description:Locally ownedRecent Review:Worked professionally with concern to landscape and completed on time.Russell E.
- Business Description:Family Owen and operated full service paving company with over 25 years in business and A rated with BBB . Where quality work and customer satisfaction is our goalRecent Review:Horrible. Do not use this company. We were completely ripped off by them. The work we paid them for was not done and I cannot get my money back. They were paid to our fix our street and they never filled the pot holes. What they did do was a disaster. Completely took advantage of us. Now we are out thousand of dollars, and we having to pay another person to fix the road. Please avoid them by all cost unless you like giving money away. The reviews on this page are not realJessica S.
- Business Description:Here at Fence Masters LLC we have dedicated over 15 years to providing our clients with premium services and the highest quality installations. Our business is family-owned and takes a personal interest in every task, making sure that we leave every one of our clients with the highest level of satisfaction. We offer incomparable services for concrete driveway installations and fencing installations to include wood, steel, aluminum and chain link. Additionally, our company extends our installa..Recent Review:Horrible, they were very helpful and responsive when we first hired them and once they were paid it all went down hill. Our fence was not properly installed we have had issues since the completed the project it’s supposed to have a 5 year craftsmanship/workmanship warranty that’s a joke. My fence is falling down all the posts are loose, 1/2 of the fence has 1 gauge of fence fabric and the other 1/2 has some cheap fabric that almost melts in the heat and gets distorted. We have called Vincent for well over a year trying to get the repairs made he scheduled times about 20 to be exact and never would show. He came up once and put some foam around a post and did a horrible job at that it stayed tight for a week or less. None of the fence posts were put in level, the fabric was not stretched, The gates were not the correct size and one side on the double gate is different then the other. The top caps on the posts are all different. The fence was not tied or braced correctly. We have to use rubber bungee cords to keep the double gate from twisting open. We had another reputable fence company come out and look at it to give us a quote to fix it right and they said it was put up so bad it would be better to take it down and put a entire new fence up with quality matching materials. The last communication I had with Vincent was in May 2021 and he blew off our scheduled appointment to take his kids to a parade and have a family day as he stated. Then when I got upset because my husband took yet another unpaid day off from work Vincent text me and said never to call him again he was turning this over to his attorney, really?? I would never do work with this company I should have done more research about them before hiring them. I have pictures and proof of all of this stay away from this guy!! I’ve also spoke to another customer of his who had the same issues and took him to court and won but has yet to receive any of the judgment moneyAMBER B.
- Business Description:Lawn and Landscape Solutions has been handling outdoors needs of our clients for over 13 years. We are fully licensed and insured for your protection. Our reputation has been built on our quality and dependability. Our focus is not solely on completing your project, but on building a long standing relationship with each client. Our commitment is to your satisfaction and it is our guaranteeRecent Review:It turned out beautiful. They finished ahead of schedule. The entire experience was great and i could not be happier with quality of work. James and his crew were professional, friendly and exceeded my expectationsSherri M.
- Business Description:Construction, remodeling, repairs as many people as needed, cash, check, money order and can accept cards for feeRecent Review:unknownChris B.
- Business Description:STL ROAD BUILDERS we specialize in hot asphalt paving on driveways -parking lots & roadways call us for a FREE ESTIMATE
- Business Description:Full service general contractor for residential, commercial, industrial construction.Recent Review:.John F.
- Business Description:we have over a 1.5 million employees to our disposal through a company called Labor Ready. We bill people once a month and payment plans can be negotiated.
Deals in Washington for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Villa Ridge
- Gray Summit
- New Haven
- New Melle
- Saint Clair
- Wright City
- Lake Saint Louis
- O Fallon
driveway paving contractors in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLCPO Box 520775
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLC
- Carl Burns Asphalt Paving & Sealing LLC970 Copperfield Dr
- Charlton Paving & SlurrySeal LLC11596 Martin Pl
- CL McEntire contracting LLC
De Soto, Missouri
- Competition Paving1172 Elm Tree Ct.
St. Clair, Missouri
- Complete Concrete Solutions5555 Red Creek Ct
- Curtis Driveway Sealcoating And Paving5 Magnum Ct
Saint Clair, Missouri
- Custom Construction & Concrete, LLCP.O. Box 252
- Carl Burns Asphalt Paving & Sealing LLC
- Galvin construction services llc 27810 S Stringtown Rd
Wright City, Missouri
- Galvin construction services llc
- Hutchens Construction1007 Main Street
- Hutchens Construction
- Lawn & Landscape Solutions LLC250 Elaine Dr
- Lawn & Landscape Solutions LLC
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Mac Company
- P J MYERS HAULING & EXCAVATINGPO Box 527
- P J MYERS HAULING & EXCAVATING
- R&Z Roofing 1436 Heritage Lndg
Saint Charles, Missouri
- R&Z Roofing