Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair has been family owned and operated since 2001. No subcontractors or commissioned sales people are used. Cost is determined by the job. Due to our experience installing waterproofing systems, fixing foundations as well as our Radon testing and mitigation experience gives us the skill sets to install Radon resistance waterproofing systems. Most of our competitors don't have this combination of skill sets there before may waterproofing systems that are installed can potentially contribute to elevated radon levels in their customer's home. We can solve most foundation/basement problems as well as improve our clients indoor air quality which is a very high priority for us. It is our commitment and responsibility to insure our customers have healthy homes and we are do nothing to compromise that. We are not tied to or required to use any propriety systems or products that many companies are vested in. We use the systems and products that we feel provide the best solution for our client's problem. For customers who want a more finished look than a normal crack injection, we offer a special surface seal that can be removed from the surface of the wall after a crack is injected leaving only the repaired crack line visible. We can also paint the basement walls to make both crack repairs and carbon fiber repairs much less visible. In addition to radon testing and mitigation we really are positioned to be a one stop shop. There are several brand name products and systems we use on a regular basis. "Fortress Stabilization" carbon fiber wall stabilization products, "Stabilizer" top and bottom adjustable I-beam brackets used with vertical I-beams for wall stabilization, and "Kryton" crystalline waterproofing products used when crack injection and other waterproofing methods will not be effective, We also use "RadonAway" radon mitigation fans for all of our radon mitigation system installation. Due to our experience repairing foundation wall cracks many times we can provide an accurate repair price over the phone with just a good discription from the client or a clear picture of the crack....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

foundation repair (131)basement waterproofing (62)radon mitigation (11)well & water pump repair (9)concrete repair (8)mudjacking (1)

08/05/2020

Kathleen B.

it went fine, he came to see the problem & a week later he fixed it. water is no longer coming in.

Description of Work
water coming in basement around an anchor plate

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

05/20/2020

Lindsey M.

Quacker's Waterproofing was wonderful. When they came for the estimate, they were fast and no nonsense. They weren't trying to convince me of things that needed doing or dramatizing the work for more money. When I had questions about the work, they didn't make me feel dumb but took extra time out of their day so that I had peace of mind with my foundation. I hope to never need their help again, but I will definitely call them if I do. Special kudos to Rob!

Description of Work
Patch some cosmetic foundation damage

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

11/08/2019

Natalie M.

Quacker's made the entire process incredibly easy. From beginning to end, they were super informative, kind, quick to get the job done and reasonably priced. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Front sidewalk mudjacking

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

09/14/2019

richard L.

On time, no leaks after several hard rains

Description of Work
2 cracks repaired

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/13/2019

Alice O.

Jason was very professional and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
We have an earth contact home and had several cracks in the foundation that needed to be repaired,

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

04/22/2019

Julia W.

Jason from Quacker's arrived ON TIME to repair the foundation crack. He took a look at it, and told me that it was a minor crack. Jason told me to go to the hardware store and buy a $5.00 tube of caulk and seal it up myself. Instead of charging me for a professional repair that I didn't need, he TOLD ME THE TRUTH and saved me a ton of money! Quacker's has earned my trust. If I need any of the services that they offer, I *will* call them again!

Description of Work
Foundation crack repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

10/31/2018

Patricia S.

I am well pleased with the services provided . A very pleasant experience

Description of Work
Waterproof the basement wall and install new sump pump

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/02/2018

Christine T.

Excellent - work was performed as stated in the quote for the amount quoted with professionalism and we have zero complaints.

Description of Work
Foundation wall braced

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

09/20/2018

Jada A.

They were the best of three competing vendors , being honest in their assessment and not overstating issues in an attempt to upswell. They were extremely responsive and scheduled quickly. We’re now inspection ready and very pleased. There was a slight clerical issue with paperwork and payment but it was quickly resolved.

Description of Work
Foundation cracks

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

08/15/2018

Shanie L.

This company was terrific. The owner, Jason, was very patient, friendly, and thorough during the quoting process, and the company did exactly what he promised in the time promised. Their method of dealing with bowed walls is different from those the other companies quoted me, and was half the price. And it also meant they didn't have to dig up my yard and jackhammer my concrete porch. I did a lot of research because I was worried that it really was "too good to be true." But all the various videos, articles, etc, I found supported that this method works, and the physics of it made sense to me as well. And with the lifetime warranty, along with how accommodating Jason was throughout the entire process, I feel confident that if there does happen to be a problem later down the road, Quackers will make it right. I suppose if they don't, I'll come back to update this review, but so far so good.

Description of Work
Bowing walls needed stabilizing, cracks sealed

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

05/16/2018

Steven B.

Very quick to respond and completed the installation of a new sump pump. Great to work on short notice.

Description of Work
Installed a new sump pump

Category wells

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

04/24/2018

Paige M.

The repair was completed in a timely professional manner.

Description of Work
Basement crack repair

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

02/16/2018

Sheila K.

It was fixed within a couple of hours and no mess left to clean up afterwards.

Description of Work
I needed a large crack in my foundation in my basement repaired.

02/14/2018

Doug S.

Quackers was the 2nd vendor to review the problem. The first vendor proposed a much more expensive solution. Quacker's saw that I did not have a sump pump in my sump pit so they proposed that this be the first step to fix the problem which so far is working. He also advised me to run new drainage tile away from foundation near where the water entered the basement.

Description of Work
Determine cause of water leak

Category basement waterproofing, wells, foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

12/12/2017

Jon D.

Went very well, on time as scheduled. Very easy to work with and took time to explain exactly what the process was to be. Worked fast and did a high quality job.

Description of Work
Basement wall crack repair and foundation wall stabilizing.

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

11/04/2017

Georgia K.

Jason came out when he said he would, explained what he was going to do and then did it, It looks like it will hold well but he told m to call if it leaked again and he would come to fix it.

Description of Work
I had a crack in my basement wall

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/31/2017

Sandy W.

Great company. They came in and fixed what another company was unable to do. Did what they said and came when scheduled. Service was above and beyond. It is run by a wonderful family. You can tell they take pride their work.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/20/2017

Elizabeth N.

First guy came out and left propane torch burning in my basement while he went out to his truck to call the owner- wasn't sure he should try to repair it bc it was wet. He didn't. Was glad when the owner came out and did the repair a few weeks later.

Description of Work
Crack from window

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

10/18/2017

Joyce Y.

It went better than I could have expected. I definitely recommend Quacker.

Description of Work
I am a Realtor and had two homes for Quacker to inspect for Mold, etc. They were prompt with the appointments, he arrived on time, he explained what he found at each home and I am very well pleased their service.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

08/09/2017

Kathleen M.

Serviceman shared his knowledge, was timely and competent. Receptionist very friendly and helpful in scheduling appointment.

Description of Work
patching of foundation wall crack

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

07/31/2017

Jennifer L.

Needed basement/crack repair. We had water coming in the walls and from the floor of our finished basement. This company was timely in scheduling the initial inspection, prompt in e-mailing an estimate, and had the lowest estimate out of two we obtained. They showed up as scheduled, worked hard and were very professional. After the work was initially completed, we experienced a small "weeping" problem with the French drain system. They promptly came back out and made adjustments to the slope of the drain at no further cost. Six months, and several very heavy rains later, our basement remains completely dry. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Crack repair, French drain system

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

07/26/2017

mike S.

I was ready to take out a loan to do some major work, but they told me that work was not necessary. They had me at their mercy, but did not take advantage of me.

Description of Work
They checked my foundation for necessary repair work.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

06/26/2017

Jake L.

Went well job completed the day it was scheduled on time and professional job.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation system & basement crack repair

Category radon testing, basement waterproofing, foundation repair