SIGNATURE LANDSCAPES & DESIGN INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

122 Hunters Lake Ct

Eureka, MO 63025

Throughout your landscape project, from planning to installation to completion, we strive to meet your needs and concerns at every phase of the project. We take great pride in our history of providing the St. Louis area and beyond with the absolute best in landscape construction services. With our history of successful projects and satisfied customers, we’re happy to provide references upon request to demonstrate the level of satisfaction we strive to achieve on every project....

lawn & landscaping (65)hardscaping (10)tree service (9)mulch delivering (9)lawn care (6)stone & gravel (5)Patios (4)fence company (4)outdoor kitchens (3)concrete repair (3)hauling (2)excavating (2)

09/27/2020

It went very well. Excellent job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a retaining wall.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

07/31/2018

Work was beautifully done. Just what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and new steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

12/04/2017

Great! The crew was friendly and efficient. Tom is great at communicating in a timely manner and easy to work with. I am so excited about my new landscaping! I really wasn't sure how to rate the price because honestly, I didn't get other bids. I relied on previous reviews and the expectations I had regarding price. It wasn't cheap, but I wanted it done right and I feel like it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely removed 33 year old landscaping from front of house. Redirected drainage pipes as needed. Redesigned, cleaned up the lines around and extended the landscaping beds. Put in all new plants.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

Thank you for the great review and the confidence that you have in doing business with us. The new landscaping really helped with the fresh new look that you a giving your home. It was a pleasure working with you. When spring roll back around let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with your new plantings. I am always available to help and i want to make sure you are successful wi...

05/25/2017

OUTSTANDING JOB! Tom is a pro, his guys are great. We met with at least 5 other companies, but between Angie's List reviews and Tom's calm confidence, we chose Signature. Tom worked within our budget, communicated well, reviewed the plans several times and tweaked things as we went, as needed, and did everything according to the time frames we had discussed. Not sure why anyone would hire anyone e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
July of 2016 we had massive oak trees fall on the backside of our home. Basically, ruined the whole back yard and also caused water damage to our basement due to water run off from the neighbors. We needed a company that would be able to solve any potential water issues, build a beautiful patio and make our backyard feel like an oasis. We got all of that and more by hiring Tom and his team.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Photo for SIGNATURE LANDSCAPES & DESIGN INC - 122 Hunters Lake Ct, Eureka, MO - 35118151

05/01/2017

Easy to work with and did a great job - presented many options to choose from... Would hire again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Paver steps installed and landscaping updated.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Photo for SIGNATURE LANDSCAPES & DESIGN INC - 122 Hunters Lake Ct, Eureka, MO - 37004488

02/17/2017

It was a couple days with him, it was pretty quick for Signature to get out there and look at it. Then about 3 or 4 days after that I got an actually paper estimate. I choose them just because of the deal, really. The 16 hour deal is a great deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did an estimate. We had already brought the deal, so was just going to come out and get an idea for the job and suggest some other things as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

02/17/2017

It turned out really well. They did a great job. Responsiveness was pretty good. They were on time and they called ahead, which was nice. What stood out to me was the ability to be able to get in contact with the owner. He is also a designer as well, a landscape designer. He gave a lot of good ideas for some projects that we might do in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do a little bit extra work, hauled away debris and there was a small cost above that and a couple more hours of time.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

09/18/2016

It went very well. Tom did a great job designing a patio I never would have imagined in an otherwise useless area of our yard, helping to make more of our property functional. Tom did a great job putting up with all my questions and tweaks to the material and design, and in the end we essentially went with his original proposal, highlighting his judgement and experience with these types of project...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Tom & crew design and install a paver patio and seating wall.

CATEGORY hardscaping,patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2016

Thank you, It was a pleasure working with you, and we are proud of the end result. Tom

09/02/2016

This was a big deal purchase. I never heard back from them. I think he was upset because I wanted an idea of what to do and he said it was like a blank canvas. I said I wanted some ideas of what to do so I know where to start and what I should do first so I don't have to pull something out and redo it or something. He asked if I would be doing the work myself and I don't know if I said most of it,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for the design.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

08/04/2016

his company did a great job cleaning up landscaping beds and created a very nice design which they then installed. Very nice owner and workers. Easy to deal with and pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redoing some of our front landscaping which had become overgrown and weedy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

Landscape Design & Installation, Paver Patios, Retaining Walls, Water Features, Outdoor Fireplaces, and Firepits, Outdoor Kitchens, Low Voltage Lighting, Outdoor Living areas, Landscape Bed Maintenance, and Renovation

Check, Visa, MasterCard