Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Washington, MO
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Washington
- Leading Edge EnterprisesIn his proposal, Aaron spent time to educate us and provide the detail we needed to evaluate all aspects of the job. The team arrived on time (even early); completed the project as promised and were professional in every way. High quality work -- on time -- left the project site clean. And they offered a competitive price. We made a very good decision by choosing Leading Edge for my mother's new driveway
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncTom and his crew were incredible. Professional, personable, and went above and beyond when we tweaked some things WHILE they were doing the job. We also added a small side job (parking area) and they were able to get the materials and complete it all ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommend them!
- High & Dry Foundation RepairTHEY RESPONDED EARLY MONDAY MORNING TO AN INQUIRY WE MADE VIA E-MAIL SUNDAY EVENING. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY. THE WORK ALSO IS GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS WE OWN THE HOUSE...GREAT FEATURE!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems did an amazing job! They worked very hard. Our basement has stayed dry for years now. Their follow up each year is well done. They are true to their word!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOn time, on budget, and with an experience crew that worked efficiently on the job. Also please how they cleaned up after the jobs were finished.
- Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLCTed showed up on time and went right to work. I asked if I could observe simply out of interest and he did not mind at all. It took him about one and one half hours to complete the job. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself. I was very pleased with his work. The warranty goes with the life of the house, even if we should sell
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe work was preformed on schedule and in a very professional manner. the wall was drilled and injected with a substance to stop the leakage. Other areas were pointed out as needing repair and were also repaired. The work area was cleaned when finished.
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe guys did a great job. Paul explained everything to us that would need to be done ahead of time and what the word would entail. Steve and his crew were great to work with. Lifting a foundation is messy work, but they did a great job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. We now have a level house and the confidence that it won't move again
Basement Waterproofers in Washington
- Business Description:For over 10 years, High & Dry has serviced thousands of St. Louis homes. We have solutions for all your basement waterproofing and foundation needs including crack injections, wall stabilizations, as well as, sump pump and drain system installation. Virtually all of our work is performed from the inside of the home, eliminating the need to dig outside disrupting the lawn, flower beds, etc… Our reputation for quality products, unparalleled customer service, and our Life-of-the Structure Warran..Recent Review:Excellent response to evaluate and provide scope of work. Both the supervisor and the crew were extremely professional and courteous. High and Dry did not try to "upsell" us on work needed to provide necessary waterproofing. The crew were on time and cleaned up the site completelyCatherine B.
- Business Description:Stratum Structural Systems is a St. Louis Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor solving problems for residential customers in the St. Louis area. We help homeowners solve basement problems such as cracks in the foundation, Piering for settling and sinking foundations, bowed walls, egress window needs, interior and exterior drainage systems, sump pump installation throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area. With more than 30 years of industry experience, Stratum diagnosti..Recent Review:Showed up on time. Very courteous. Spent a lot of time explaining their diagnosis of the water oroblems in the basement. Looked for the most straightforward solution, rather than trying to sell us something we didnt need. Job done professionally and within the time frame givenCarol B.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:They dug a tunnel to make a drain. They are very good. They sent team of 3 guys. They to suppose to do what they need to do.DEANNE & GORDON B.
- Business Description:Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair has been family owned and operated since 2001. No subcontractors or commissioned sales people are used. Cost is determined by the job. Due to our experience installing waterproofing systems, fixing foundations as well as our Radon testing and mitigation experience gives us the skill sets to install Radon resistance waterproofing systems. Most of our competitors don't have this combination of skill sets there before may waterproofing systems that are i..Recent Review:it went fine, he came to see the problem & a week later he fixed it. water is no longer coming in.Kathleen B.
- Business Description:It's been 30 years since Rick and Anna Lee Woods founded Woods Basement Systems, and today the company is one of the largest foundation repair and waterproofing contractors in Missouri and Illinois, serving both residential and commercial clients. Working from a 16,000 square-foot office facility, a 30-acre property for our production teams, dozens of community and industry honors, and a growing team of dedicated professionals, Woods Basement Systems still maintains a focus on the most impor..Recent Review:What a terrible job! Did not place piers all around the house and the lifting of the house one pier at a time has caused structural damage to my home. They refuse to fix the problem or refund me for piers not used or resulting structural damage. Will have to try class action suit against them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANCynthia P.
- Business Description:Danna Enterprises is a small veteran owned and operated company that provides a one stop service for all of your home improvement and maintenance needs. Please contact me directly at (636) 358-6714 rather than the Angie's List Message CenterRecent Review:Frank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you didCharles C.
- Business Description:Call now at (636) 734-3371! KPM Landscape has been providing superior landscape and hardscape services in the St. Charles/St. Louis area for the last eight years. Let our expert designers create a landscape display that will make your neighbors envious. We provide paver patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits retaining walls and about anything else you can imagine created from outdoor stone. We work with all kinds of natural and cast stone materials. We also provide affordable drainage solutions..Recent Review:KPM. Did an amazing Job building my patio & outdoor firepit. It was an awesome experience working with casden & his team. They were reliable, responsive and very attentive to all of my needs. I will most definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommend!!Francisco E.
- Business Description:We are proud to be a trusted Ally with Spire Energy of Missouri ! St Louis Insulation is a full service home maintenance , energy efficiency, insulation and soundproofing contractor that specializes in "Everything Attics, Basements, Crawl - Spaces" and various additional specialty applications ( existing residential buildings). If you dont know who to call, call us! We are a family owned and operated company that takes pride in the services that we provide and loves providing results for o..Recent Review:The team was outstanding. They explained what they were doing. They completed their work efficiently and with minimal disruption. They left the work area clean and free of debris.Susan T.
- Business Description:Foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl spaces, concrete leveling, foam jacking, interior and exterior crack repair. We service sump pumps as well. See our website for additional information: www.advancedfoundationmissouri.comRecent Review:Very pleased with service and repairs. They were prompt and did exactly what they said was needed. Definitely would recommend them.LuAnn M.
- Business Description:Serving St. Louis since 1955.Recent Review:I hired Quality Waterproofing to extend a buried downspout/sump pump drain that was poorly placed by a competitor 4 years ago. The competitor placed the pop up drain 10 feet from the house in a low spot, which created a swamp. Quality did an A+ job fixing the problem. They were timely, professional and UNDER budget. Very honest and high quality work. They even did some extra sodding and dirt work at no chargeJeffrey D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Foundation and Waterproofing Solutions134 Deep Forest Ln
- Advanced Foundation Repair508 South Western Street
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Absolute Foundation and Waterproofing Solutions
- B Unnerstall Construction637 St Marys Rd
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- Big Country Construction
- Blomberg Insulation Company1003 MO-PP B
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brackett Waterproofing & Foundation RepairP.O. Box 485
- B Unnerstall Construction
- Greg Bailey Tree Service8130 SE State Route A
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Greg Bailey Tree Service
- kelly construction359 LAKE LABADIE
- kelly construction
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncPO Box 194
- Midwest Concrete & Const Inc
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Smartmoves Home Energy & Air Purification250 Sunset Hills Dr.
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- St Louis Insulation2127 Innerbelt Business Ctr Dr
St Louis, Missouri
- St. Louis Foundation Repairs15809 Manchester Rd
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Stratum Structural Systems17600 Chesterfield Airport Rd. Suite 203
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc
- Woods Basement Systems Inc524 Vandalia St
- Woods Basement Systems Inc