ProCleaners

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/15/2021

South Jonathan Avenue

Springfield, MO 65807

Veteran Owned, License & Insured  We have been cleaning homes in the Southwest Florida areas since 2007. And now we want to provide the same servers to Springfield and Branson Missouri. I've built my reputation on providing excellent service and always treating your home as if it were my own. Every job is either cleaned personally by me or I am on every job supervising my staff. My husband, Jeremy after returning from the US Army in Iraq, is always available for heavy cleaning projects. Call either of us to discuss your needs and allow us to provide the best possible cleaning experience available. We specialize in Regular Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, One time cleaning and much more......

Resposiveness

house cleaning (49)window cleaning (3)

03/11/2021

Awesome. These people are great. They arrive on time. Hard working. Honest. I can’t say enough good things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

03/10/2021

Very good, always on time and very helpful. Don’t mind when I ask for something special to be done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

09/04/2020

Rose was prompt and did an excellent job. I would love to hire her again when we come closer to showing our home to buyers. First time I have ever hired help.....so happy to see the finished rooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning for 2 bathrooms.....will be moving soon

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

06/23/2020

No one ever showed up! I asked for an initial 4 hours of service @ 25/hr

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Housekeeping services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

That was not our Company! I’m the one who calls and clean! And I have never spoke or made any arrangements to clean your house Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Yara Fowler

06/22/2020

Great! Very prompt and courteous. They did a great job! I have already scheduled another visit. !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

04/24/2020

It was a pleasure to work with them, very professional and affordable! Definitely I recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

02/11/2020

They did. Not show up for appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/04/2020

This team at Pro Cleaners are the most professional hardworking that I have come across. I relocated here from Texas. And I hope they serviced me the rest of my life whether it be bi-weekly or monthly. They are a first-class professional team. My home was a post remodel, was not an easy job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

11/26/2019

Absolutely amazing I have never met or hired two of the most beautiful people ever not to mention a couple who is so amazing at paying attention to detail very through,and all about making their clients happy! I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a clean home, people who are a joy to have in your home and will definitely make you happy!! Thank you pro cleaners not only for my clean h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/18/2019

IT WAS AMAZING PRO CLEANERS IS THE BEST COMPANY YOU COULD EVER HIRE FOR ANY CLEANING JOB YOU WILL NEED DONE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DEEP CLEANING

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

General house cleaning & move in or out Cleans or Deep cleans

No pool cleaning or windows