When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Springfield, MO
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Springfield
- Quality Appliance RepairIt was a pleasure working with Mark. Our dryer died on us last weekend and I setup an appointment last Monday. Due to high demand he wasn't able to come out until this week. I was understanding of that due to covid times and the fact that this is a small business. Mark called me pretty early today on his way over. He arrived almost exactly when he estimated he would be here. He was quick, professional, and thorough. You can tell this guy knows his stuff. He was able to identify the issue within minutes and even suggested some extra preventative maintenance that would have netted him an extra service call down the line if he didn't offer it. He had all the parts he needed with him and within just another couple minutes he had the dryer back up and running. He took care to give it a good vacuuming out and hooked it all back up for us. Pricing was reasonable and well worth the attention to detail Mark provided. 10/10 would recommend. Only thing of note was there was 3% extra charged for using a card, but that is understandable. I just wish I had known, if so I would have gotten cash yesterday. But overall not a big deal to me
- Redeemed Heating and Cooling L.L.CIt went well he showed up on time fixed my problem and prices where fair will use this company again.
- Mr Appliance of SpringfieldHad to come 3 times, one because location required second worker and then to install parts. Work completed.
- Mr Appliance of SpringfieldThis was the second time this same wire had burned out. THIS time it was fixed correctly. I won't be calling the antecedent company back again for any service calls. This company definitely gets my vote for future business.
- Mr Appliance of Springfieldvery well, had to order the part and return which they did in 2 or 3 days. Established a time to be here an adhered to that time!
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServicePrice was good. We didn't need one with all the extras and that is hard to find now. Also wanted black so I was limited in all the other stores. Plus the delivery date was a week or more away and I needed it now. They delivered the same day and set it all up; installed the ice maker and changed the handles on the doors. They took the old refrigerator away as part of their service. Very nice and helpful people working in the store
- Mr Appliance of SpringfieldJeremy was very knowledgeable, thorough in explanation, upfront with costs, on time, always professional. I would refer to all my friends and family! Great company.
- Mr Appliance of SpringfieldVery good. Jeremy was very informative and explained in layman's terms. I was very pleased with the final price and outcome. I'll make sure to put Mr. Appliance on my "go-to" list!
- Appliance Repair Services LLCThe scheduler does not have any desire to get the work done. I have a Whirlpool washer that is under warranty and the tech came out at the beginning of January. I called them at the end of January to see if they had an ETA and was told it was back-ordered and they would call me(in a very irritated that I had the audacity to call and check up kind of attitude.) and that even after the part came in they had at least a two-week delay in being able to get back out to me. I called again in late February as the part was available direct from whirlpool and was told the same thing as last time. I called Whirlpool to try to get this switched to a differnt service provider, and after about an hour and a half on hold and explaining the situation they put me on hold and called the service provider themselves. When Whirlpool came back on the line they told me since the Appliance Repair Services LLC had the part on order that it would have to stay with them. Fast forward to today, 4/5/2021, when I checked with my local parts distributor who once again told me the part is available and only 3-5 days shipping. I called again and the dispatcher was very rude once again and I told her I can order the part myself and have it here in 5 days tops. She told me to do it then and hung up on me. I called back and was told that calling her on her lunch was not going to make anything better and was hung up on again. She then cancelled the open ticket. That was the best part of my experience with Appliance Repair Services LLC as then I could get this re-scheduled with someone else
- Mr. ApplianceMr. Appliance dispatched tech, Jeremy, to troubleshoot. Spark igniter module was ordered and replaced. Jeremy was very personable and professional. I was very pleased with his work. I will definitely call Mr. Appliance if the need arises in the future.
Appliance Repair Experts in Springfield
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:7 employees. 4 Fully Stocked trucks. Well Trained back ground checked and drug tested Employees. Cost is determined by the job. Upfront Pricing. Service charges apply. May contact through email.Recent Review:Could not have been happier with their service. They came out on a Sunday with no notice within 12 mins. I live in Spokane MO and we were extremely excited to have such responsiveness!Billy J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Cook's Appliance Sales & Svc, Cooks Appliance. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance of Springfield, we believe that repairing the appliances in your home is only the very beginning of the job and while it is an important one, it is not everything we want to do. We strive to deliver a superior service to all of our customers by taking the extra steps needed to fully protect their home. When you work with our team, you can trust that you will be working with expert technicians who take pride in the cleanliness of their work; that pride is reflected in how we trea..
- Business Description:With many years of experience, Service Today Company offers a level of skill and dedication to quality that’s difficult to match. Our goal is to provide unparalleled customer service at unbeatable rates.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured contracting company that provides heating and cooling services, which include but are not limited to: maintenance, repairs and installations to clients in the Springfield-Branson Metropolitan area. At Redeemed Heating and cooling we have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Although Redeemed only been servicing Springfield-Branson Metropolitan since 2013, our family was serving it since 1989. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling our motto is Done right, Done f..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Springfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fair Grove
- Ash Grove
- Pleasant Hope
- Walnut Grove
- Walnut Shade
appliance repair services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 417 Home Services2039 E Independence St 128
- 417 Home Services
- Absolute Appliance2300 Poinsetta
- Absolutely Affordable A/C & Heating1153 E Elm St
- Air Exchange Heating and Cooling1869 N Hwy CC
- All Appliance RepairPO Box 173
- All Seasons-HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing12277 W Farm Road 194
- America's Same Day Service1008 E Kearney Street
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Depot1721 S West Bypass
- appliance guy243 State Highway 64
- Appliance Repair Services LLC2300 Westwind Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ATS Heating & Cooling3341 S Scenic Ave
- Absolute Appliance
- R & B Used Appliances And Repair800 E. Commercial St.
- Redeemed Heating and Cooling L.L.C760 W Enterprise Ln
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Robs Handyman Services110 S Mill
- ROLLER APPLIANCE SVC3353 S PINEHURST AVE
- Rons Repair Shop LLC20874 Highway P
- R & B Used Appliances And Repair
- Scroggins Home Repairs7711 E US Highway 60 Lot 75
- Sears Stores Battlefield Mall Store2825 S Glenstone Ave Ste 500
- Service Brothers Appliance Repair716 N 22nd St
- Service Today1014 S 3rd St
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Scroggins Home Repairs
- Washer Heaven10127 North State Hwy V
Walnut Grove, Missouri
- Washer Heaven