The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Classic Buildings LLCEveryone with this company was very professional and courteous. David in Springfield MO helped is get just what we wanted. Made delivery on time and was very nice.
Garage Builders in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered..Recent Review:I am happy with my deck built by Premiere Exteriors Solutions. I found them on Angi. Quality materials were used for the deck and very professionally built. Contractor worked every day and completed in appropriate time period even in extreme heat! I would highly recommend them.Miss spencer s.
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:We absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT jobJean K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 10yrs of experience. Concrete work requires specific experience, and whether your upcoming project is large or small, you need a concrete specialist who understands the intricacies involved. That's where CTI of Springfield comes in. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES"! Our licensed and insured Springfield, MO concrete specialists have the skills to complete your concrete job safely and efficientlyRecent Review:Brett was one-time, informative, trust-worthy, open to suggestions and did a beautiful job.Sue C.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went absolutely great. It was smooth easy and looks great!Jacob Riley S.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - email@example.com. Additional Contact Name - Mark SchwartzhoffRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime neededJudy P.
- Business Description:Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employeesRecent Review:The work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timelineKeith P.
- Business Description:All types of exterior renovationsRecent Review:This company built my deck and we were very satisfied with the work. A few months down the line the ceiling was leaking. They honored their warranty and came to repair the ceiling. Since then we had them two more times to make repairs. But, the leaks only got worse and now our ceiling is collapsing. We were told that it was the gutters, so we paid $896 to install top of the line gutters. Still, the leaks continue. I emailed the company on November 3rd with pictures, asking them for an estimate on repairs, knowing that the warranty is expired. I contacted another contractor who said that the pitch of the roof wasn't adequate enough to run the water down off the roof. So we will be charged at least $4500-$5000 more to make repairs. I am disappointed in Tri-Lakes. We really liked the owner,mouth he hasn't been able to,resolve this issue for us. So here we go againJoAnn W.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
garage builders in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- First Impressions Property Management LLC329 Indian Valley Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- First Impressions Property Management LLC
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- MR PROJECTS
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sallee Metal Buildings
- Urban Builders73 Cantebury Dr
- Urban Builders