Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2004

11230 State Highway 350 Unit D

Raytown, MO 64138

Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control is a local family owned business. Proudly serving the greater Kansas City metro area as well as the Topeka and Lawrence metro areas since 1989. We offer complete pest control monthly services. Termite treatments. Rodent bait stations. Also, wildlife control of problem squirrels, raccoons, moles, snakes, mice, groundhogs, skunks, birds, etc. Complete bat removal. We also offer repairs after the animals are removed. Once removed we can remove the contaminated attic insulation and put new insulation back to the proper R-value. This product also has Borate that will help control insect pest in your attic as well. We can be reached at the following: Missouri (816) 769-3106 Northland (816) 455-4552 Independence, MO (816) 478-0602 Kansas (913) 338-3330 Topeka and Lawrence 785-331-6511....

4.3

animal removal (160)pest control (70)roofing (7)insulation (6)chimney cap repair (5)gutter repair (3)

12/28/2021

Pam J.

Quick and efficient and fast! We needed our chimney cap on quickly as we have had problems with squirrels falling down our chimney in the past. Others were telling me weeks before they could get to it. Very pleased with the service!

Description of Work
Chimney Cap Install

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we could help. Appreciate the feedback!

10/12/2021

Jerod O.

I feel the need to share my experience. For starters, No Show/No Call for at least 4 scheduled appointment times including the owner. Costly repairs to prevent bat roof entry were partially completed yet obvious and visible from the street. I requested to speak to the owner prior to additional repairs. I wanted assurance the repairs would be completed, would blend in with the home, and would prevent additional expensive remediation. The owner was extremely rude, unprofessional and condescending, especially when speaking with my wife. He refused the opportunity to make the repairs right or complete the prepaid job. Owner refused to review photos of the repair workmanship. Save yourself problems and find a quality contractor.

Description of Work
Bat removal and access remediation

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Review for Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control Inc - 11230 State Highway 350, Raytown, MO - 39505246

Technician went out to finish the work and the customer told technician to leave that they hired another company. Competitor came out for an insulation bid. Looked at our work and started bad mouthing company and the work we did. Customer believed this and when technician came to finish the job told the technician that they had hired the other company and did not want us to finish. Three weeks later customer texts me and asked if she can call me that evening. She calls. Asked when we are going to finish the job. My response was that they told my technician to leave and that they hired another company. During the conversation they stated that “you can see the repairs”. All repairs can be seen. They do not make invisible sheet metal. All repairs are with colored metal per our agreement which he read and signed. The metal blends in very well. Over 30 years doing the same repairs. First complaint about seeing a repair. Never rude to customers. Talked with them both for about 20 minutes. We had a discussion. Zero arguments. More of a discussion. My opinion both parties were civil. All repairs were completed that were paid for. Competitor is a national franchise that thrives on people’s lack of knowledge. Told them that they should have called to discuss before hiring the other company. They stated the other company was going to charge them to do more repairs. Customer believed all the negative stuff that they told them and now must pay them more money. Hence the review.

09/17/2020

Kelly B.

Very well. He came out the same day. Very friendly. Explained things well. And he had one of his employees come out the next day to make sure The nest was taken care of and that no more yellow jackets had gotten into the back porch or house.

Description of Work
Nest of yellow jackets

Category pest control

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you for your review. Greatly appreciated.

09/01/2020

Kathy H.

The gentleman with whom I spoke was not informed or professional about bat removal. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Bat removal

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Sorry if we didn't meet your expectations, but after 32 years and doing about 1,000 bat jobs a year we do certainly know alot about bats. Alot. Sorry did not explain this to you for you to understand. Hope you got your problem resolved. Thank you for your review.

07/14/2020

Victoria S.

It went very well. I'm completely satisfied with my services. I tried to get the mole myself for 6 weeks with no luck, he got it in 2 days. The service provided a couple of extra days to ensure no other moles were playing around in my yard. I will be keeping contact with the serviceman for any future needs.

Description of Work
Needed a mole removed from my yard

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thank you for your time and your review. Much appreciated.

06/02/2020

Kelsey J.

Very helpful and knowledgable. Taught us a lot

Description of Work
Mouse in the house

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

05/21/2020

Angela D.

Spoke to owner and set up day to have him come out. Was going to email the time frame. Never emailed, never called, never showed up. After comparison shopping he was about $300 higher then others we checked on.

Description of Work
Removal of raccoons

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Sorry about this missed appointment. We are extremely busy at this time of year and we simply "dropped the ball" on this one. My apologies for this. After 32 years of service this is certainly not the normal business practice that we follow. Again, my apologies for not servicing your problem in a timely manner. Thank you for your review.

05/21/2020

Steve H.

Terrible. I merely called to inquire about the service and to determine if the company serviced my area. The person who answered the phone said his name was "Steve." He didn't answer my question; but, instead stated he charges $75 per animal, a $300 for set-up, and other fees for eveything else they do. He said was that what yu were expecting. I told him not really, and that "I was just calling to get some information." He then stated, "Well, call us back if we can be of service, and hung up." This man was extremely rude. I don't care how cheap the services might be -- I wouldn't hire him just for his rude disposition.

Description of Work
Removal of animals under driveway

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

I am sorry if we offended you in the way the phone call was handled. Thank you for your review.

05/04/2020

Marc W.

It went great but you will do anything to get those animals out of house trust me

Description of Work
To get a mother raccoon and babies out of attic.

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you for your review.

04/21/2020

Jeffrey S.

I called Catch-It Wildlife and the owner, Steve Painter, came out the very same day. He performed a thorough inspection of my roof and the attic. Afterwards, he set out traps to catch the squirrel. The pesky critter was never caught, but Steve did a terrific job sealing up all of the potential entryways into my attic. I am totally satisfied with the completed outcome.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal.

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Sometimes our reputation precedes us, so they never come back. Kidding of course, but all worked out. Hope they stay away. Thank you again for your kind review.

Animal Removal & General Pest Control, Termite Control, install chimney caps as well as screen louvered vents, roof vent replacement, replace wood shingles and sheet metal repairs to keep wildlife out, contaminated your attic insulation we remove the insulation and install new attic insulation, capping off existing insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check