Making your house smell good can be fast & easy! We all want our homes to smell pleasant,so here are the five ways to combat stale air naturally with simple solutions using items you likely already have. Read about how can make your home smell scrumptious
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Osage Beach, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Osage Beach
- Poole's handyman servicesDid a great job on several different projects. Very dependable and I would have no issues in hiring again.
- Pavon's ConstructionPavon Construction is a very responsible company and very easy to work with. They are very nice and respectful people. I will hire them again and again!
- Diamond in the DustAshley and her team do a great job. They are on time, flexible with my busy schedule and always please me for our routine cleanings. Would recommend Diamond in the Dust to anyone looking for cleaning services.
- Vintage Faith Cleaning ServicesFaith is honest and dependable. I can ask her to do anything and she will do it. She even sees things that needs doing and just does it. I don’t ever want to lose her!
- Heyer ServicesGreat. They were on time and very thorough! I would most definitely use them again. Also, they were most responsive.
- Handy House CleaningThe 2 professionals did a wonderful job cleaning my home. They were great and I would have them again!
- Absolute Cleaning & ConciergeThis will be the ONLY cleaning company I will be using from now on. Amazing job. My house was immaculate!
- Heyer ServicesIt was the first time Shelia Cleaned for me. She seems very personable and did a great job and I look forward to working with her again.
- Heyer ServicesSheila was prompt and cleaned our entire newly built home before we move in. She got rid of all the construction dust and stayed all day until the job was done. She was friendly and very reasonably priced. I will definitely hire her again!
- Blessed Mess 4Went really well! She’s my go to person for a deep clean and sparkle. Priced very well for the quality of detail. I’d recommend her to anyone who needs a home cleaned. Regular biweekly service or if you’re getting it ready to sell and you need extra special shine. This is who you want to talk to!
Last update on September 26, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Osage Beach
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Cleaning a shower is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn how to clean a shower and keep it looking great to avoid moisture and mildew.
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Find house cleaning services in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Four Seasons,
- Lake Ozark,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
House Cleaning Companies in Osage Beach, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Maid Squad Ozarks5545 Osage Beach Pkwy
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- Maid Squad Ozarks
- Easy Day Cleaning LLC16982 State Hwy N
Marthasville, Missouri 63357
- Easy Day Cleaning LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Liz's Cleaning Services 12503 Montana Rd
Gravois Mills, Missouri 65037
- Liz's Cleaning Services
- The Final Touch Cleaning503 Elliott Lane
Knob Noster, Missouri 65336
- The Final Touch Cleaning
- White Glove Maid Services2911 Market St
Hannibal, Missouri 63401
- White Glove Maid Services
House cleaners that service Osage Beach
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.