Clean & Seal Power Washing LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

At C&S Power Washing LLC, we are a low pressure speciality company, knowing when and where to use the right amount of pressure. Our soft scrub method sets out standards much higher than our competitors. All work is done by C&S Power Washing LLC, no sub-contractors. If you are within our 50 mile radius, there is no trip charge involved. We are INSURED and require a $200.00 minimum charge for all jobs. Our over 15 years of experience, guarantee a job well done and done right....

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

Offers by Grateful Power Wash on Angi
Bohn Power Washing LLC

We specialize in pressure washing washing/ soft washing services for exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, fences, decks, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, and more! of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window Gang

For over 30 years, Window Gang has been the leader in providing exceptional exterior cleaning services to both the residential and commercial markets. Year after year Window Gang is recognized for their quality award winning work, community involvement, and its environmental stewardess. This dedication and commitment from our people to excellence, has earned us the reputation as a “Service Beyond Your Expectations” company and who’s mantra remains the guiding principle today.

07/10/2017

Provider was communicative and quick to response to messages. He let me know a time frame during which to expect him. Showed up when planned and performed the requested services. Happy with results. Would use again.

Description of Work
Powerwash exterior of house

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure doing business with you! I look forward to working with you in the future.

07/28/2014

Don't have time for "all the details"... Enough to say that Jeremy is price-competitive, professional and I will use his services in the future. I was pleased with the quality of his work. It is the second time I have used him for our deck staining.

Description of Work
Clean and seal our deck (staining). Also exterior window washing.

08/27/2013

Description of Work
The owner Jeremy McWilliams is not accountable for the lack of responsibility his company represents. He will take your money without a problem, making false promises to provide you with his powering washing service, only to NOT SHOW UP. On 05/19/2013 we made a $120.00 Groupon purchase from C&S Power Washing LLC. After our purchase we called to schedule an appointment to have them come out to power wash our home, only to hear that because of our location, we would be required to wait until the end of July to have our services provided to us. We were told by Jeremy that they work by location, and that there weren't enough jobs in this area at the time. Reluctantly, we agreed to wait and were told that they would contact us as soon as they could get out this way in July, OR, we could "contact Groupon and get a full refund if we didn't like that". That red flag should have been the indicator for us to turn around and walk away, however we chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. When we did not hear from C&S Power Washing LLC by the first of August, several attempts were made to contact Jeremy, and several voicemail messages were left for him to return our calls. To no avail, he not once returned our phone calls. On August 19, 2013 my husband left a message for Jeremy to please return our call. On August 20,2013 I made 3 separate attempts to reach Jeremy and on my third attempt, he answered the phone. When I spoke to him and inquired as to why he was not returning our calls he claimed to be too busy, that we were not forgotten, and that he received all of our messages. I told him that we were upset, and that he should have returned our calls. I was given a complete runaround that they have been on rain delay, they are busy with a log home job, his employees were quitting on him, and I was once again told that we should get our money back from Groupon. When I told him no, and that we wanted to schedule a time to have our home power washed before the Fall, he claimed that he was currently driving and could not schedule anything until he was back at his office to look at his schedule. He then stated that earliest that he could come out would be at the end of the week, and that he would personally be taking care of the job by himself. He said that he would call later that evening to let us know, BUT, if we don't hear from him to "call him in the morning". I told him that he needed to call us, and that if he does not call later in the evening, to call us in the morning. Again, NO PHONE CALL, neither that evening nor the following morning. We called and had to leave ANOTHER message...and Another. On August 22,2013 we finally reached Jeremy. He and my husband spoke and we were PROMISED that he would be coming out sometime that weekend, he would not set a firm date however he PROMISED to have the job completed by Monday August 26, 2013. Today is Tuesday August 27,2013, and the job that we paid $120.00 to have C&S Power Washing LLC power wash our home has not yet been started. To have the audacity to NOT SHOW UP, without any courtesy of communication, is unacceptable! We spoke to Jeremy today and he was quick to state that he was not going to provide us with any service, and that we needed to get our money back from Groupon. This has been the worst display of customer service we have ever seen! Jeremy should be ashamed of the business scam that he is running. We have contacted Groupon, and they do NOT refund your money. Copious amounts of calls, false advertising, and the run around is all you will get from C&S Power Washing LLC!!!

05/29/2013

This spring, we wanted to hire a pressure washing company to clean our house, garage and porch. After making several calls to companies in our area and getting either no response or a rude response, I was fortunate enough to find this company. I called and left a voice mail on a Sunday afternoon and within 24 hours I received a return phone call from Jeremy. He was very accommodating to our famili...

Description of Work
Pressure washed our two story house, garage and large wrap around porch (900 sq. feet), in addition to having wax applied.

04/10/2013

It went very well. On time and on budget.

Description of Work
Great Job and Great Price. We would definitely use them again.

Category pressure washing

Low Pressure House Washing, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, Wood Restoration, Commercial & Residential projects, if its dirty, we can clean it!

NA