Aire Serv of Mid Missouri

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

505 Historic 66 W

Waynesville, MO 65583

Established in 1992, Aire Serv® offers premium residential and commercial services for every type of heating and cooling system including: installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. No overtime charge. 24/7 Anytime Service. Upfront pricing. Fixed Right Promise. Expert Service Professionals. Financing available, cash, checks, and credit cards accepted....

HVAC Companies (32)air duct cleaning (14)mold removal (1)

07/26/2018

Took three times to get it fixed completely. The first repairman had to replace a part and we thought that was all that was needed. The next day or so, water was on the floor again so I contacted Air Serve again. The next problem was a crack in a pan. One of the repairmen, Cliff, was able to keep water from continually dripping on the floor while we had to wait for a new part to come in. It worked...

Description of Work
Needed air conditioner repaired.

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Review for Aire Serv of Mid Missouri - 505 Historic 66 W, Waynesville, MO - 37272036

09/26/2017

See above comment.

Description of Work
Air was out. It was hot. They answered the call and got us back up. We signed up for priority service, 2 checkups a year, discount on parts and service, and if I have a problem they come when I call. We have been with them 5+ years and it has been the best service as well as one of the best investments we ever made.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

04/13/2017

It went very well. I will probably hire them when it comes time to finally replacing the HVAC system.

Description of Work
The evaluated my current HVAC system and gave me a quote to replacing it.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

05/18/2016

Work Completed On 02/16/2016

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Ac went out. They fixed it. They responded quickly, were courteous, and dos a great job.

Work Completed On 05/16/2015

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Worst place ever

Work Completed On 05/02/2016

02/26/2016

Description of Work
They actually worked on my home and upon the church I pastor, put a new furnace in the church and corrected a ducting problem in my home, as well as replaced the blower motor. They were and are professional, personable, and prompt.

Work Completed On 02/23/2014

02/26/2016

Description of Work
I have America Home Serve contract, they called them and was here in two hours and called ahead and let us know they would be coming out. The person who put our new furnace in botched the venting on it and it all feel off, we were only heating the garage, Air Serv called AHS, and told them that they could fix it, but the other guy botched the job and he should be made to come out and fix it right, and that's how it was repaired. My point is they were honest people, they could have fixed it and made some money, but was honest and let AHS make the other guy fix it. They have worked on our A/C and furnaces several times in the past, and never had a complaint from us.

Work Completed On 12/15/2015

04/24/2014

The Aire Serv repairmen really worked with us to schedule visits and were always on time. They were very knowledgeable, polite, and accomodating. We would definitely use Aire Serv again.

Description of Work
We were having problems with our furnace so we called Aire Serv and they sent a repairman the next day. He diagnosed the problem but was unable to find a replacement part for our 18 yr old furnace and we verified that it was no longer available. Therefore we purchased a furnace unit from them and they returned a couple more times to adjust it.

Work Completed On 03/21/2014

04/02/2014

It went great. He saved me money, provided valuable information about my HVAC system, and made recommendations to keep our system in good shape. The staff was polite and professional. I would endorse their services and recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Description of Work
Robert from Aire-Serv came out for duct cleaning and mold sanitizing at our house. He first conducted a visual inspection of the system using a camera. After the inspection, he recommended a different course of action that saved us money on the duct cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 03/28/2014

Heating and air conditioning installation, repair, maintenance and air filtration and air purification Air duct cleaning

Mold testing and remediation