Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Hannibal, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Hannibal
- Homecheck Inspection ServiceJim was amazing! His price was phenomenal compared to other local inspectors. His report was spot on. I live in a county where there are no codes or permits required but he inspected to code and pointed out things that could be improved based on surrounding counties' requirements. He did not have to go into t his much detail. He also did a great job communicating with the seller, who was on-site during the inspection. There is ALOT to a home inspection, there are pages and pages of info and the end has all of the deficiencies they find. It caused me to have a bit of anxiety about buying. After the inspection he spent quite some time on the phone with me going thru each aspect of the house, explaining the goods and the bad. He helped me work thru what would eventually need to be replaced due to general use, and what was a need to repair now. He listed all things that didn't meet code, or required repair or maintenance, but spent time explaining all of this. The seller had not uncovered the septic for my septic inspection and Jim went out of his way and helped the seller locate his septic. My agent said that is a minimum of $175 normally. Jim did not ask for any compensation from this, and was also not the septic inspector so did not receive any money from that inspection. You can not go wrong with Home Check Inspection Service!!
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman ServicesThey were quick to respond.. so up front and easy to work with … did a fantastic job .. We would have them back out anytime and highly recommend them to anyone . Travis does just about everything..
- Strong Arm Plumbing LLCHe knows exactly what he’s doing and he did it quickly. He was very friendly and explained the process as he did it.
- Ambassador Plumbing L.L.CGave a bid at 8 AM and came back with a 40 Gal. water heater 2 hrs. later. Did the work and my renter had hot water in about 35 minutes. Good job. They have got my business. Thanks.
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care
- AAA Performance PlumbingJacob was on time, very professional and very friendly. He did a GREAT job. The price was fair. Thank You AAA Performance Plumbing. Keep up the good work. If we ever need a plumber again you will be our first call.
- Advanced Plumbing SystemsExcellent!! Eric and fellow coworker did a great job. I will use Advanced Plumbing from here in out and highly recommend them to all my friends. Thank you so much!
- Ambassador Plumbing L.L.CIt went great !!! He was very professional and did a very good job !! I will definitely recommend Ambassador Plumbing to anyone.
- Ambassador Plumbing L.L.CThe service from the response from the initial call to the finished work was the best. It was the first time I used them and they are now my plumber and have recommended them to others
Plumbers in Hannibal
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:A beautiful, new bathroom doesn’t have to mean weeks of workers, debris and expense. Over 30 years ago, Re-Bath reinvented bathroom remodeling with a quick and convenient solution. Since then, we’ve renovated millions of bathrooms with our high quality DuraBath SSP™ material cleanly, quickly and affordably without interrupting life at home. And it often takes just a few days to complete your customized bathroom. Re-Bath presents you with an alternative to worn out bathtubs, outdated tile wall..
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:General contracting and remodeling services
- Business Description:Welcome to MVDV LLC, a local remodeling, plumbing and renovation construction company with over 20 years of combined construction experience. We employee journeyman Carpenters , journeyman Elections and journeyman Plumbers. We pride ourselves on being creative, detail-oriented, and affordable. Our journeyman Plumbers are top at line in repairing , installing Water Heaters , Garbage disposals , faucets , sinks and repairing old and new pipes. ect ect ect....Call Mike for our Bathroom remodels ..
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- New London
- Monroe City
- La Grange
- Bowling Green
- Camp Point
- Pleasant Hill
Plumbers in Hannibal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hr Express Plumbingpo box 1201
- 24 Hr Express Plumbing
- A #1 Best Heating Cooling Appliance Drain Opening3902 Evans Street
- A-1 Plumbing LLC27399 Highway 5 # A
Gravois Mills, Missouri
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Advanced Plumbing & Septic Service18695 Hannell Lane
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-N-One Outdoor Solutions6401 Quarry Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- A #1 Best Heating Cooling Appliance Drain Opening
- Bud's Sewer Service1805 S 8th St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Bud's Sewer Service
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Circle Sewer Service Inc3710 Talken Dr
- CMA Plumbing Maintenance and Repair11391 Linda Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC3703 Robin Ln
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- Ed Duke2927 McCracken Dr
West Plains, Missouri
- El Dorado Plumbing & Htg LLC28047 E Neosho rd
El Dorado Springs, Missouri
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Ed Duke
- GoEcoExteriors.com580 Old State Rd
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing430 Cherie Ct
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing
- Rainbolt Heating and Cooling226 E Main St
- Re-Bath291 Northwest Blvd.
- ReBath3702 Truman Blvd #200
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Rick Leonard Heating & Air Conditioning142 N Ranney St
- Roger's Water Conditioning & Plumbing201 County Rd 522
- Roto Rooter202 S Olive St
- Roto-Rooter8812 Jimmy O'Donnell Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5904 N Brown Station Rd
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Rainbolt Heating and Cooling