Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Hannibal, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Hannibal
- Artisan FloorsThis was a great experience. We needed flooring quickly and the job to be affordable. Tough task, but these guys came through! The floors look amazing! Most importantly, on time and under budget! I recommend Artisan Floors to all my friends and family!
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them
- Pfs hardwoodTim and Dan came in and expertly fixed the work of another contractor. Tim was everything the other contractor was not. Tim was honest, hard working, fair and did great work. We are happy with our floors now that he fixed the other contractors mishap.
- INTEGRITY INTERIORS INCHUGE Shoutout of gratitude and thanks to Mike and Sandy up at Integrity Interiors in Clinton, Missouri, for the carpeting, padding, and installation (including removal of the old carpeting). I would HIGHLY recommend them for your flooring, tile, windows, or countertops. They have a fantastic selection, are great to work with, and extremely friendly! Mike and Sandy Cox, the owners, really worked with us to schedule the carpet installation to work with our schedule and allow us adequate time between rooms to move furniture around. The installation crew is LIGHTNING fast with removing the old flooring and laying the new padding and carpeting. Our old carpet was a hot mess, and the installation crew got it out and the new padding and carpet put in within 2 hours, and the carpet looks TERRIFIC! Absolute perfection in putting it down tight and with extremely professional transition strips/thresholds at the doorways and around all the walls. My wife and I could not possibly ask for better! I did take one star off because I DO wish the installers had worn face masks due to COVID-19 right now. We have huge signs on our door to please wear a mask as I'm immune-compromised, as well as free masks hanging from the inside of the door. And even when it was dusty because they pulled up the carpet, we offered them new and clean disposable masks, and they declined to wear the masks. There were no masks worn by the two-person crew installing the carpet, which I really wish they had done, especially after we offered it to them and with the signs all over the door. Also, while the owners, Mike and Sandy, were professional and pleasant to speak with, the two men that installed the carpet could have been friendlier. They didn't introduce themselves either day that they were here, and when we introduced ourselves, they just asked where the room was and never did give their names. We're a transgender couple, so they may have been bothered by that because they wouldn't really speak to us at all other than to say "thank you" when we were gushing over how much we love the carpet. But that's okay. I won't take off a star for that because the crew didn't need to be friendly; they were professional and got the job done and did a GREAT job at removing the old flooring and installing the new padding and carpet. They were in and out faster than I've ever seen any crew put in carpeting. So while the installation crew wasn't the friendliest, they certainly were the most effective and efficient. But other than that, everything was perfect, they were here on time, and the carpeting looks even better than I could have imagined! We can't wait until Monday to get the last room finished
- Pfs hardwoodTim did a great job for me. He totally renovated a rental home that I had. Job performed was including kitchen & bath install, wood flooring etc. Will absolutely call Tim PFS hardwood again.
- Pfs hardwoodTim was very professional and knew what he was doing. Also very knowledgeable about different types of flooring. He did an Amazing job Installing my vinyl plank.
- Premier Home Design & Remodeling LLCPremier Home was referred to me by a friend and Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took utmost care once the remodeling project began two months into the pandemic. We couldn't be more pleased with the final product and have already referred Joe to several friends looking to do remodeling at their homes. 5-star business!!!
- Motto's FlooringThe floor looks fabulous. Nickolas Motto was very professional and helpful and did an exceptional job. He really pays a lot of attention to detail & I highly recommend him.
- Natural ReflexxionsUnbelievable, hard working and honest. Did an amazing job updating my home. Exceeded our expectations over and over. He even matched up the existing wood flooring perfectly. Can't say enough good things about David!
- All In One Home and Condo CareThe project went really smoothly and we are thrilled with the end product. I had been talking to them for a few months about the project. I collected several bids and ultimately chose All in One. I was slow to make the decision to move forward, but once I did they started when promised and completed the work in a timely manner and the end result is great. The price quote was right in line with final bill and they did a great job keeping me informed of the schedule and the progress along the way. I have more projects and will definately use Al in One for those as well
Flooring Contractors in Hannibal
- Business Description:Welcome! At European Floors, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream floors but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. If it's real hardwood floors that you want, then European Floors can help.We can assist in customizing your hardwood floors with borders, inlays and hand hewning for that "old world" look. We are a "complete" Hardwood Floor company specializing in stairs, custom in..Recent Review:Excellent. They offered a great price to sand and refinish all of hardwood floors in a house that I was getting ready to put on the market. Can't say enough good about these guys. Beautiful job!Bernie H.
- Business Description:A beautiful, new bathroom doesn’t have to mean weeks of workers, debris and expense. Over 30 years ago, Re-Bath reinvented bathroom remodeling with a quick and convenient solution. Since then, we’ve renovated millions of bathrooms with our high quality DuraBath SSP™ material cleanly, quickly and affordably without interrupting life at home. And it often takes just a few days to complete your customized bathroom. Re-Bath presents you with an alternative to worn out bathtubs, outdated tile wall..Recent Review:Discouraged in my search for someone to remodel my bathroom, I stopped by the Re-bath facility in Fenton to ask questions. Angie met me at the door and was very pleasant while she explained the process and the product - no high pressure at all. Impressed by what I saw and heard, I scheduled an appointment for an in-home estimate. Linda was my design consultant. She showed up on time and brought all of her samples with her. We had a great time picking out my products (shower/bath, vanity, countertop, flooring, hardware). Linda had fantastic ideas for my space, and measured accurately. A few days later my product was ordered and approximately 4 to 6 weeks later Angie called with an install date. Brendan was my installer. He showed up on time, was very friendly, organized, detailed and neat. He completed the project in 2 1/2 days. He explained the process as he went and made sure I understood how to properly care for my product. He also communicated very well the timeframe of the process as he proceeded. The finished product exceeded my expectations and as a result, I scheduled an appointment with Linda for my second bathroom remodel. Linda did a great job of coordinating the two bathrooms. We selected the same products, but with a variation of colors. Again, Brendan was my installer and did an amazing job. And mind you he had to carry my product up three flights of stairs! If you are considering a bathroom remodel, I encourage you to consider Re-bath. They are professionals that are comparably priced and offer long-term warrantiesPatti G.
- Business Description:General contracting and remodeling servicesRecent Review:excellent. He does nice work, we are very happy with the results.Cheri E.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:We have free delivery within 120 mile radius. 12 Month No Interest Financing available everydayRecent Review:On July 29th, 2020, we (Deston Hunt and myself) purchased two pieces of furniture from Wright Furniture in Hannibal, MO. Upon checking out, we were offered a warranty on the furniture in which we chose the warranty for the couch but not the special order chair because the cost of each piece being significantly different. Also, upon checkout we were told they would deliver to us free of charge and when asked about the date of delivery, we advised them it needed to be at least 2-3 weeks out; around mid August (which is actually notated on the receipt). A day later we received a call from Wright Furniture who was wanting to deliver the furniture the next day because it was a floor item and because they said "we do not know when we will be back your way". The reason why we wanted to wait is because this is brand new construction and the trim and painting was not quite done so we had no place to put the furniture and no way to inspect it or open it. I told them "I guess" they could deliver it but it would have to sit in our office just right of the front door because that was the only room completed and completely empty. We reluctantly obliged because they seemed like they were anxious to remove the couch (that was sitting on their floor) and that they didn't have anything else to deliver in our area anytime within our agreed upon time frame (notated on the receipt) Upon delivery, we opened both front doors so their was ample space to just walk right in and set the couch pieces down in the office. The couch was delivered in double wrapped plastic and set on our hardwoods. They sat there until our trim was done just about a week and a half ago at which point we lifted each piece up and placed them on the living room floor (still wrapped). We pulled the plastic apart (we did not use any such knife or box cutter). Immediately, we could see obvious damage that could not and was not created by us. One side of the couch had what appears to be a cut across it (see attached), the back end of one piece was actually protruding out of the back and was bent backwards. That same piece, directly above it, there was a piece that actually appears cut or damaged/splitting. Additionally, one of the legs has a very large chunk missing out of it. Now, I can assure you, given the amount of money we have spent on our dream home, and the money we spent on this very nice piece of furniture, we in no way, no possible way, damaged this couch in the way this damage occurred. I called Wright Furniture on 9/21/20 and talked with our rep who told me email Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org, which I did immediately after hanging up the phone. I uploaded the photos as well. That email went completely ignored; no response no acknowledgement. On 9/24/20 I called back and told them I never even got a response. They transferred me to Christie who made some excuse of why she didn't respond. At that point I forwarded her the email in which she responded that we signed the delivery receipt that it was in good order and there was nothing they could do, too bad. First, there was no way to inspect the furniture at that time; we had a whole house under construction and it had to sit in the closed office that was finished to prevent and stop paint, dust and other damage from occurring. Wright Furniture and our rep, Richella, was well aware of this and this was intimated many times in the store. Second, attached are the two receipts we received and a picture of our couch. Nothing about our warranty we bought which is located on the first receipt ($193). We were told she would call us and give us that information in a few days or upon delivery. None of which happened. I went back and forth with Christie asking her very direct questions about our couch, when it was moved, who moved it, and on and on..in which she answered none of those questions. Lastly, I asked Christie for proof of our warranty and she has since ignored all emails and phone calls and refuses to acknowledge them as well as Wright Furniture and it's sales agent and owners. The only thing Wright Furniture offered was for us to bring back the couch and they could "try" to fix it but it was just an empty solution. One which they knew we could not fulfill. We do not own a box truck to bring back a three piece sectional (every piece has damage). Wright Furniture is responsible for all damage to this beautiful couch, has refused to respond to emails on multiple occasions, has offered one solution which isn't reasonable/real solution and have neglected and refused to send us the warranty information (we paid for) that way we could have some hope of replacing or repairing this couch. I wanted them to help me fix it or replace it as we love this piece. Instead, Wright Furniture and it's owners have now made me want to return the entire piece, and get a full refund. We have been ripped off, ignored and now have a damaged couch in our brand new home, a very expensive couch that they clearly damaged. I asked for documentation on the couch from top to bottom; not one single answer. This is not acceptable and there are many red flags; I even asked for a copy of their inspection checklist (that Christie references) as well many other things that could help resolve how this couch was damaged. Nothing. This place damaged our couch, knew we could not inspect it, refuses to provide warranty information and refuses to communicate. I should have known they were going to be deceptive the minute they ignored my email asking for help with our damaged couch. Run far awaMike O.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We install both exterior and interior home improvement projects including windows, doors, siding, roofing, garage doors, bathrooms, kitchen remodel, cabinet refacing, flooring, and countertops.Recent Review:These people are crooks! I gave them a $6,500 down payment for a $21,000 roof on a house I was selling. They said "sure, we can get it done." Two months later, no roof, no call, no nothing. I had to sell the house at a discount because of it. They never called me. I called them, but no one ever answered and their voicemails were always full. Never returned texts or emailsLarry P.
- Business Description:We believe the customer is number one and strive to treat them that way. Therefore, our slogan is Quality You Can Count On.Recent Review:Siding is falling off house , and all exterior lights have too large of holes cut for the size of the fixture, Scaffolding left holes in our new roof, and were patched with latex caulk. = Gutter installer discoveredTamie S.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:From our founding in 1994 we have continually progressed to become a preferred manufacturer, importer and seller of premium hardwood flooring and related products. We are the hardwood flooring experts. With nine strategically located distribution centers, over 100 employees with strong work ethics and detail-oriented culture, we excel at delivering exceptional Hardwood Flooring and related products coupled with fast, convenient service. Every one of our team members take great pride in his o..Recent Review:They did a great job. They were very easy to work with and they'll work around you're schedule.Larry W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- New London
- Monroe City
- La Grange
- Bowling Green
- Camp Point
- Pleasant Hill
flooring installation in Hannibal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- CARPET MASTERS INC1804 N WOODBINE RD
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Connolly & Sons Tile And Marble318 Michel Ln
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC3703 Robin Ln
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- First Class Roofing& Remodeling13664 maple ridge dr
Wright City, Missouri
- First Class Roofing& Remodeling
- ira jonas flooring2922 Seneca St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ira jonas flooring
- LAURIE KITCHEN & BATH CTR206 N Main St PO Box 1317
- LAURIE KITCHEN & BATH CTR
- Pro Painting & Finishing 1422 S 27th St
- Pro Painting & Finishing
- Scruggs Lumber1707 Christy Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Show-Me Tile3526 Prescott Ln.
- Spaeth Floor Covering11080 45 Rd SE
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Scruggs Lumber