A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Golden, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Golden
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementMike was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end of our job. We had so much work performed between the Roof and Windows/Door and it was all performed on time like he promised. Mike was always available if we had any questions and he followed through with anything we needed. All of the workers completing our job were Generous and Polite and made sure to always clean up before leaving our Home. Without a doubt, we will do Business again with Mike, Tri-Lakes Exterior, when needed in the future
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsMy wife and I requested quote to remove Two exterior doors and all the windows on main floor of house and replace with new doors and vinyl windows. Contract was signed and windows were to be ordered. Three weeks later I get a call from them. Not only have they not ordered windows but now they say the contract I signed was incorrect and the price for just the windows? The bid was for $7497.35 for just the windows? Additional $1800.00 for the two exterior doors? I have been doing rehabs for many years and have never had a company renege on their contract? I don’t believe it was a mistake since I received a bid from new company for over $1000.00 less than there bid including all the doors and window replacements. Bad way to do business. I would not recommend them if this is how they treated us
- Gonzales Remodeling – RepairHe was prompt, but the quality of his work was not good. I needed to get a steel door, and I would give him an F for his work. He put the door in, and it works. But the screen door does not close properly, and the door is not sealed right. When you put in a door, you actually need to put in shims. He did not use any shims on the door frame, which is why the door is not even. He didn’t clean up after himself. There were screws all over the floor after he left. The worst thing about it is, it looked almost like he was making it seem easier for another burglary to occur. In this case, he did not put enough screws, and of the right size, to make the door secure. In addition, the worst thing is when you put in a door, before you install the door hardware, you would put in the locks and then see where the strikers go in on the frame, that way you should know where you should move it from there. After he had gotten done with the door, he had then looked to see if the door would not fit and drilled in several holes in wood. The more holes in the wood makes it weaker and weaker. He also put in the door lock upside down
- Omega ConstructionWe had hired a Omega Construction to do multiple projects on a fixer-uper. Originally hired to replace windows, he said he & his crew could rebuild an addition that we were going to have to reconstruct. Though it was going to be a week or so before he could start on it, we paid $4850.00 up front for "materials" as he requested. Long story short, his crew was not installing windows/headers, nor a beam (placed upside-down) correctly and after bringing it to the contractor's/owner's attention and even re-doing a window ourselves to show proper installation, then having them re-install the beam right side up, they were still doing things incorrectly! This was costing us even more money and time! After seeking advice from multiple people who have experience with construction, we fired him and his crew and asked for our prepaid money for the additional project we were going to have him do. First he asked for more time. Then he said he had a death in the family and was in Oklahoma dealing with that. At least two weeks go by... We contact him again. He says he'll meet us in Springfield to pay us back (this was yesterday). My husband sits waiting and Rex Horton (owner) messages him that he wasn't going to make it. We then give him a deadline of this morning (8:30 am) to meet in Ozark and that we have been more than patient & would be contacting an attorney if this continued. No reply last night, then at approximately 4:30am this morning he texts my husband and says he's not meeting him and cutting communications. We should have looked him up on "Angie's List" before hiring him! All reviews are "F" (FAIL) We had even considered having him build a deck for us, but I can only imagine how that would have turned out! So Frustrating
Door Installers in Golden
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:Very happy with project. Pete was easy to work with and delivered what was promised. He sent Les and his wife to complete the project. Les was a very good builder, did quality work and the two-person crew was very efficient. During the deconstruction of the old deck we found some water damage of the house structure. Les was able to repair it with new wood in a timely, effective, and cost-appropriate manner. The new deck was much larger and so a roof line had to be extended over a larger screened-in porch. The extension was done well, the siding matched, and the longer roof was reinforced with a beam to prevent eventual sagging. We chose maintenance-free framing, railings, and pergola. The only item we will have to maintain is the treated wood floor. Given the quality we required, the project was not inexpensive, but the cost was very fairJames J.
- Business Description:Cardinel Handyman Services is a reputable handyman company that was established back in 2004 and boasts a team of talented professionals with over 23 years of experience in the trade. What makes our professional handyman solutions special, you might ask? Based in Forsyth, MO, here is what you might find interesting about usRecent Review:Daniel was very professional and got the job done fast! My floor looks amazing. It doesn't even look like some of the flooring was torn off. I am so glad I found him on Angie's list and will be calling him again when needed...Danielle T.
- Business Description:"Ozarks Roofing is a family owned business that is dedicated to serving the Ozarks with satisfaction on roofing needs. The company is determined to work hard and non-stop until the customer is completely satisfied." We also provide military and senior discounts.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:Simply put: I cannot say enough good about my first experience with BEST Contracting. When my roof was damaged by weather, Jeremy of BEST was there to help me to navigate the journey to a replacement roof, from the initial estimate to working with the insurance company and through the installation and follow-up. I now have 50 year shingles, a great looking roof, and I know that my guarantee is backed by BEST. BEST showed up at my house at 8:00 a.m. on the scheduled day for work, and by late afternoon had stripped off the old asphalt shingles, installed the new ones, cleaned up thoroughly around the house, and removed all of their equipment. I had always expected that getting a new roof would imply a few days of inconvenience, but there wasn’t even a moment of that. By the time I returned home from work, the job was done, my driveway was open, and the roof made the entire house look like new. In the month following, I found not a single roofing nail or fragment of torn shingle in my gardens or lawn. A few days after the job was completed, a representative from BEST came by to inspect the work, to ensure that the job site had been properly cleaned up, and to double-check with me to confirm my satisfaction with the entire process of getting a new roof installed. Jeremy was accessible by phone and email, and all communications were clear throughout the process. Never was there any pressure to upgrade or add to the project, and Jeremy showed an obvious intent of doing the job to the customer’s satisfaction. At no point in the entire process were there any surprises; everything went exactly as Jeremy said they would, and in my case, the estimate was identical to the invoice. This company is the very definition of PROFESSIONAL. I enthusiastically recommend their workSteven H.
- Business Description:Limitless Construction & Development LLC can accomplish all of your construction needs. Regardless of the size of your project you can count on us. Although our company is new, we have over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. We keep are customers informed throughout the entire construction process, from start to finish. When we commit to our customers we are committed from the first phone call until and after the job is completedRecent Review:Bob and Tyler did a great job on the roof rebuild at an out building at our RV park. I told them what we wanted and they did exactly that, on time and perfect the first time. They definitely do quality work and take pride in the outcome!jeff c.
- Business Description:2018 and 2015 Super Service Award Winner for Windows and Siding. With over 30 years of experience in NW Arkansas in the windows and siding business, we are certain that you will be 100% satisfied with the home improvements made by our company. Life-time Warranty on Windows and Siding and 0% financing available (minimum purchase required)Recent Review:We cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basisKeith G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Vitex sales process was great over the phone, very clear on the services, cost and setting the time for installation. Installation process was excellent. He set up all the services, explained everything very clearly, made sure I understood Alarm.com app. Really pleasedMarty M.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:We are really happy with our new windows! Modern Exteriors carries a few different brands, but we chose NT Windows. Windows and components made in the USA. The new windows are vinyl (metal-reinforced), dual pane. Very easy to open and close. They made a noticeable difference in our heating/cooling bill. And they block a LOT of sound. The house is much quieter with the new windows. <br /> Working with Modern Exteriors was easy; John answered all our (many, many) questions. They will definitely work with you on the price, so don't be afraid to ask. We signed the contract in March and the windows were manufactured and installed exactly eight weeks later, which is what we expected. Paid half up front and half on completion. Received the appropriate lien wavers when the job was done. <br /> Overall, we were happy with the installation. The crew removed our old windows and hauled them away. The new windows were installed, checked for proper function and sealed around the perimeter of the window. The aluminum trim around the windows on the outside looks great and really updates the look of the whole house. If we were disappointed in anything, it would have to be the trim on the inside of the windows. Some of our windows were double-hung, and the existing interior trim wasn't disturbed. But some windows were casement, and because of the placement of the hardware, the interior trim on those windows needed to be replaced. They did an OK job, but they're not finish carpenters, for sure. We had to pull out some siding nails that they had used for trim, and the caulking was a real mess! Took us some time to clean it up so we could paint the new trim. You might want to just do the trim and caulking yourself; it would have saved us time in the long run. But it's all taken care of now, and looks great. <br /> The installation took 3 days--but we have 26 windows, some on an upper floor, so it was a big job. We didn't get a lot of notice when they were ready to start; they called in the afternoon to let us know they'd be starting the next day. If you have to take time off work to be there, for the installation, that's pretty short notice. We handled it, but more notice would have made things easier on our end. <br /> We have two outside dogs, and we took them to doggie day camp so we didn't have to worry about the crew leaving the gates open and letting them out. Before we let the dogs into the yard each night we went around the house and picked up wood scraps, nails/screws and aluminum shavings so our dogs wouldn't get into them. The crew took care of most of it, but there were still bits and pieces left behind. No big deal. <br /> We would use Modern Exteriors again (and we did; they built a deck for us after this job) and we would definitely buy NT Windows again. It was a lot of money to spend, but we feel like we got our money's worth and added value to our house. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: One year later, and we still love our new windows! We have had zero problems with the windows and installation. Very happy with this purchase! <br /> <br /Sandy K.
- Business Description:Carpentry service company residential/commercial, general contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Golden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
LINCOLN, Arkansas 72744
- 1st choice
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California 92705
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
Gordonville, Pennsylvania 17529
- Bills Home Maintenance & Improvement234 Bell rd. #C
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
Pacific, Missouri 63069
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
Berryville, Arkansas 72616
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
Ozark, Missouri 65721
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Cardinel Handyman Services116 Blunk Ter
Forsyth, Missouri 65653
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Complete Mobile Home Center162 Industrial Park Dr Ste E
Hollister, Missouri 65672
- c&h painting
- Exterior Specialist1713 35th St.
Hannibal, Missouri 63401
- Exterior Specialist
- Friend Lock Service513 North 3rd St
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- Friend Lock Service
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
LAMPE, Missouri 65681
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- Limitless Construction & Development 159 Sheridan Rd
Fair Grove, Missouri 65648
- Limitless Construction & Development
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- Ozarks Roofing LLC1909 E Bennett St
Springfield, Missouri 65804
- Ozarks Roofing LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas 72638
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
Springfield, Missouri 65806
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
Waynesville, Missouri 65583
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York 12090
- WINDO THERM