Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Eureka Springs, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eureka Springs
- Rast Family Remodeling, LLCMr Rast built a 10 x20 building for me and I had a door that was sticking on my back porch He was on time and completed the jobs on time and on budget I was pleased with his work and would recommend him to my friends
- Illinois Energy Windows & Siding IncPrompt reply to scheduling in-home estimate quote. I recently moved into a townhome - they were able to get my paperwork done quickly to submit to HOA review for approval (unlike other companies who refuse to work w/ townhome owners). The staff members are personable, experienced, & professional, and explained their services & products clearly & in detail, with suggestions for different options. They worked w/me on obtaining doors with blind inserts, which is a custom item I specifically requested. I had also asked for an estimate to have 6 windows’ broken vapor seals fixed. They told me that I don’t need new windows (“Illinois Energy” only does new window installation), but simply need a glass service/repair company to replace individual glass packs. They didn’t have to do this, but they gave me the contact info of local service companies (not affiliated) for help. Very helpful, thorough, & attentive to detail read less
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery professional. I got a free estimate with lots of explanation and information about types of windows and the pros and cons of different materials. I was given accurate estimate on scheduling time frame. Paid half on order and half after installation. Exact to estimate., no surprises. The team that did the installation were very professional and courteous. Very detailed oriented and fast! I would definitely recommend Wilson's to anybody needing window replacement and based on my experience, I would trust them to do any jobs they advertise read less
- Jack & Jill Service&RepairsIt is not yet finished. He did not know what he is doing. 2 to 3hrs to work but he totally messed it. He took advantage on me. I don't want talk to him anymore. Very unprofessional.
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis read less
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experience went very well. The work was done to my satisfactaction. Scheduling went well and they were responsive. We did have some delays because of the weather. One technician came out each time to do work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne read less
Door Installers in Eureka Springs
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environment read lessRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the future read lessMaria M.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OW read lessRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again! read lessJeremy U.
- Business Description:Joshua Company has over 30 years combined experience in the building trades. Our primary focus is the installation of complete seamless guttering systems. If you already have seamless gutters we can repair, clean, or add leaf guard to keep your current system functioning properly. In the case that your existing gutter system is beyond repair we can remove and replace your system with a new one. From time to time we repair soffit & fascia as needed and over the years we have built decks, repai.. read lessRecent Review:I couldn’t be happier. When he installed new 57 ft long gutter on back of house he made sure to follow my wishes about sloping the gutter against the fascia to improve water. I highly recommend Jack for any gutter/downspout work read lessJames W.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:2018 and 2015 Super Service Award Winner for Windows and Siding. With over 30 years of experience in NW Arkansas in the windows and siding business, we are certain that you will be 100% satisfied with the home improvements made by our company. Life-time Warranty on Windows and Siding and 0% financing available (minimum purchase required) read lessRecent Review:The owner is the salesman, he is friendly and professional but not pushy. The product that he sells is far superior to others I've looked at, and at a very fair price. The installer was very good at his job, he did the entire job by himself! He was also pleasant and such a hard worker! I would highly recommend this company and especially its products read lessMarsha J.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. Beware read lessGregg S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already love read lessRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terrible read lessLindsay T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Holiday Island
- Shell Knob
- Blue Eye
- Green Forest
- Cape Fair
- Pea Ridge
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
- Cave Springs
door installers in Eureka Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- Eagle Home Repair110 Valley West Dr
- Eagle Home Repair
- Jeff, Help!166 Shady Lane
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- johnsrepairserviceand remodling2316 John W Montgomery Cir
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
- Joshua CompanyPO Box 668
- Jeff, Help!
- KENNETH VAUGHN CONSTRUCTION106 E BAILEY
- KENNETH VAUGHN CONSTRUCTION
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co