When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bridgeton, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bridgeton
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncFrazier Land Surveying Services was easy to communicate with, professional, and puncture. They marked our extremely unruly 5+ acre land with iron and wood stakes and delivered a quality drawing. I corresponded with Dennis via email from start to finish. The entire process was efficient and hassle-free. We finally know where our property boundary is now. I highly recommend them
- T L ConsultantsThe TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.
- Cardinal Surveying & MappingWent great. They came when expected, were very thorough, and explained what they did. The boundary survey is very clear.
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncThey were on time, explained exactly what the process was and walked the property with me afterwards to explain what was done and what the stakes meant. He was very thorough and professional. I even recommended them to our neighbor, which they ended up surveying their yard as well.
- T L ConsultantsIt went very well. He showed up when promised and was always available when I called with questions. I would recommend.
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncThey came when they told that they would and did what they were hired for. As professional as it gets.
- T L ConsultantsContacted a number of surveyors and Ted was chosen. He was professional and thoroughly investigated our property We would have to say Ted when above and beyond his call of duty and we would use him again
- T L ConsultantsTed was very responsive and was able to conduct the survey the day after I called. He did an extremely thorough job and kept me updated throughout the process. The whole process start to finish took a week. Would use again and highly recommend.
- Scorpion Home LLCScorpion home has done many projects for our home. Over the summer they built us a new deck. Our old one was all rotted out. They completely removed the old one and built the new one from scratch. They did an outstanding job and we couldn't be happier. They even found a sink hole that was allowing water in our crawl space. They notified me and filled it to prevent water from going into our home. Saved us from future problems! About a month later, we had them do some earthwork. Our backyard was slanted downward where all the rainwater was going in our crawlspace and causing problems. Mike and his team drew up a solution and installed underground pipes and channels to have the water diverted around our home. Their work has diverted all the water to go around our home and preventing future water damage. Mike also built me a custom 12x16 shed. Mike and Robert did an outstanding job with building a foundation and made the shed exactly like we wanted. Lastly, in November we had our kitchen, living room, hallway and laundry room floor replaced. We had very old tile and carpet throughout and wanted something a little more maintenance free. He recommended a luxury vinyl tile and we couldn't be happier. It's water resistant and very pet friendly. Mike and Robert went out of their way to install wood trim as well to help the appearance of the floor. They stained the wood to match the cabinets and flooring and we couldn't be happier. Overall, if you're looking for someone to do your projects the "right way," you won't be disappointed with their work. They take the time to tell you exactly what they're doing and they do everything the way it's supposed to be without taking short cuts. Their professionalism was outstanding and we recommend them for any project you may have
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncSurveyor responded to my request for an estimate within 24 hours. Time frame for the survey was given immediately upon my request for the service. Surveyor arrived s scheduled, performed the survey with total respect for my property and my neighbor's property. Overall, a very positive experience.
Land Surveyors in Bridgeton
- Business Description:TOLL FREE: 877-488-1355.Recent Review:Great job. Received PDF of the survey the day work was completed.Jamie B.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Service Provider, including Property Boundary Surveys (commonly referred to as "stake" surveys), Elevation Certificates and Topographical Surveys.Recent Review:Great, employees are courteous and friendly and helpful.Jon K.
- Business Description:Employee Management that focuses on unrealized tax credits, cash flow and compliance. Whether you are looking for a simple payroll solution or a complete hire to retire workforce management solution, myself and Heartland are here to help. Applicant Tracking, Electronic Onboarding, e-Verify, Scheduling, Timekeeping, Accrual Tracking, Payroll Processing, HR Administration. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDotpAluqc
- Business Description:Volz Incorporated is a Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Land Planning company. We provide services to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Municipal, Governmental and Recreational clients in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area
- Business Description:Welcome home to BETTER LIFE MAIDS (formerly Go Green Clean). We are a professional green house cleaning company dedicated to making the lives of our clients safer, greener and of course, cleaner. Having a green maid service is about having the upmost professional people in your home, people you can trust and count on. It's about coming home with peace of mind knowing that only natural products were used, making your home safe for your family, your pets and the planet. It's about saving time s..Recent Review:I have been hiring Better Life Maids for over 1 year. The have been consistent problems. 1. Inconsistent arrival time. I never know when they will be arriving, and have had to reschedule several times, because the team was so late. I have 3 dogs, and getting them crated etc,, and being here for several hours and then having to reschedule has been an inconvenience. 2. Different team members. I requested that the same team clean my house. The St Louis manager said, ok Then would send new people anyway. I understand that some team members get promoted, but the general level of professionalism,is so variable with this company. 3. Breakage - a team member ( a new member who had never been here to clean before ) dropped a piece of my grandmother's cut glass. She has to have been very careless because it was a heavy piece. I was reimbursed. 4. Vacuum cleaner broke 1/2 way through the cleaning. Team member offered to come back another day, but it's so difficult to schedule, and I work during the day. I think Better Life Maids needs to look at how fast they are growing, as they are no consistently professionalCarol S.
- Business Description:Small business that can handle all remodeling needs along with Deck Patio's or concrete countertops .. we can build your driveway and all Tile needs ..
- Business Description:Oldowan is a consumer services provider for homeowners and businesses
- Business Description:"green" architect for 20+ years-residential & commercial award-winning USGBC Platinum & Gold on Board of Dir. of local USGBC Missouri Gateway Chapter chek out our websiteRecent Review:We had the original blueprints and I had already digitized them. He helped to take what I had already done and do the drawing for the renovation. He is already been paid, his work is already been done but anytime I have a question or concerns about anything he is extremely responsive and always calls me back. He is very responsive and great to work with. I did not compare him with any other architects so I'm going to assume that his price is fair. He was the second person hired on this project. He is polite and professional. He does good work and a stick to the project till it's done. I will use him again in futureDeborah M.
- Business Description:Colgate Design+Build is a full service construction company that can build entire homes or simply provide service for small jobs around your present home. No job is too large or too small. We have been in business since 1919, serving the entire metropolitan area. We offer free estimates & never charge trip fees
- Business Description:Thouvenot, Wade & Moerchen, Inc. (TWM) provides Civil & Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and Planning Services to the St. Louis metropolitan area, as well as throughout Missouri, Illinois, and the Midwest. Since our inception in 1946, we have diversified into five primary disciplines – Structures, Transportation, Land Development, Water / Wastewater, and Surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Saint Ann
- Maryland Heights
- Breckenridge Hills
- Creve Coeur
- Saint Charles
- University City
land surveyors in Bridgeton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Helping Hands7130 Jamieson, Apt 2E
St. Louis, Missouri
- Helping Hands
- Pellin Surveying12685 Dorsett Rd. Ste. 336
Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Pellin Surveying
- Richard Brucker Home Remodeling & Restoration1550 Sanford Ave
St Louis, Missouri
- Richard Brucker Home Remodeling & Restoration
- VOLZ10849 Indian Head Industrial Blvd
Saint Louis, Missouri