Fitzgibbons Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2004

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Free Estimates. 25% deposit required, balance due at completion....

XteriorPRO

XteriorPRO

Seven year Super Service Award Winner! XteriorPRO is a home improvement company that specializes in the installation of roofs, siding, windows, doors, and gutter guards. We are truly dedicated to customer service that goes well beyond the point of sale. In addition to our customer service, we only partner with manufacturers who also operate with a high level of integrity and stand behind their products (e.g.: GAF roofing, James Hardie fiber cement siding, LP SmartSide engineered wood siding, Windows Depot USA, Provia doors, Provia Windows, Leaf Solution gutter guard.) We have spent years researching these products to be certain they will perform beyond your expectations. At XteriorPRO we feel each homeowner we work with has a unique problem that they are trying to solve. This is why we take a no pressure, consultative approach to the sales process. We offer multiple product lines to assure we can find a solution to your problem that fits your individual needs and budget. If you are in the market for a roof, siding, windows, doors, and gutter guards, please contact us for a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation today. Our office hours are Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm. We are available for appointments Mon - Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm and Sat 9:00am - 12:00pm. Additional DBA: Leaf Solutions of St. Louis and Window Depot USA of St. Louis.

03/22/2020

I have a standard two car garage. The drywall has already been hung. I have gotten four quotes. Two were for $500 and the third one for $600. Ready for this? Fitzbibbons' quote........$2200.00. Yes, that is $2200.00 to just tape and mud the previously hung drywall. A couple of the other competitor's quotes were between $1000 and $1200.00 to hang, tape and mud. Exit stage right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tape existing drywall that was already hung

CATEGORY drywall

12/16/2019

Disappointing experience. I requested an estimate, which was provided in timely fashion. I then accepted the bid and sent in my deposit. The bid indicated that I would be contacted after receipt of the deposit to schedule the work. After two weeks and no response, I contacted them and was told that someone would call me back in 1-2 days to schedule the work. Another week elapsed with no contact, s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of an exterior wrought iron fence

CATEGORY wrought iron,house painters

Is it possible the estimate was under a different name? We have no estimates in the name of [Member Name Removed] in our system.

03/31/2019

Two painters were able to cover a very dark and very poor previous paint job in a bathroom and large bedroom in one day. Very well done. They were a little more expensive than other estimates but we went with them as they seemed to be the most knowledgeable and did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a bathroom and bedroom

CATEGORY interior painters

01/31/2019

I did not hire this company just because I decided to go in a different direction-- however, I did inquire with them. I wanted to leave a positive review for them anyway because they were super-responsive and called me back a few times (although not too many times) even though I did not follow up. That was a lack of courtesy on my part. I really appreciated their prompt and thorough follow-up to s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Patching

CATEGORY drywall

12/10/2018

Fitzgibbons was great. They told me it would be 6 weeks before they could work on the project and they were at my house at 6 weeks exactly. Fast friendly people and professional. Project was completed on budget and on time. Thanks Bob Hess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall in basement family room including dry wall and trim repair and final painting

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,interior painters

Painting, drywall repairs, cedar restoration, carpentry, power washing, plaster work, wallpaper removal and installation, textures, faux finishes and window installation.

Sandblasting.