Fitzgibbons Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2004

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Free Estimates. 25% deposit required, balance due at completion....

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

Offers by Grateful Power Wash on Angi
Renovations 360 LLC

With over 10 years of experience in painting and remodeling, we have the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done to your satisfaction! Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!

Kennedy Painting

Since 1998, Kennedy Panting has served the Saint Louis area, enhancing the beauty and class of thousands of homes. As a local, family-owned business, we care about serving your family or business in a personable, professional manner. Our owner, Sean Kennedy, is always ready and available to discuss any project concerns or problems.

03/22/2020

I have a standard two car garage. The drywall has already been hung. I have gotten four quotes. Two were for $500 and the third one for $600. Ready for this? Fitzbibbons' quote........$2200.00. Yes, that is $2200.00 to just tape and mud the previously hung drywall. A couple of the other competitor's quotes were between $1000 and $1200.00 to hang, tape and mud. Exit stage right.

Description of Work
Tape existing drywall that was already hung

Category drywall

12/16/2019

Disappointing experience. I requested an estimate, which was provided in timely fashion. I then accepted the bid and sent in my deposit. The bid indicated that I would be contacted after receipt of the deposit to schedule the work. After two weeks and no response, I contacted them and was told that someone would call me back in 1-2 days to schedule the work. Another week elapsed with no contact, so I tried to reach them again. Was again told that someone would contact me in 1-2 days. No response for another week. Tried one more time with the same results. I then stopped payment on my deposit, then received my check back from the company and a letter stating that they would not be able to do the work. No further explanation was offered. Timely communication is core to any well-run business, and this was not present here. Would not hire again.

Description of Work
Painting of an exterior wrought iron fence

Category wrought iron,house painters

Is it possible the estimate was under a different name? We have no estimates in the name of [Member Name Removed] in our system.

03/31/2019

Two painters were able to cover a very dark and very poor previous paint job in a bathroom and large bedroom in one day. Very well done. They were a little more expensive than other estimates but we went with them as they seemed to be the most knowledgeable and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Painting a bathroom and bedroom

Category interior painters

01/31/2019

I did not hire this company just because I decided to go in a different direction-- however, I did inquire with them. I wanted to leave a positive review for them anyway because they were super-responsive and called me back a few times (although not too many times) even though I did not follow up. That was a lack of courtesy on my part. I really appreciated their prompt and thorough follow-up to see what my needs might be. Thank you so much for your time and professionalism.

Description of Work
Drywall Patching

Category drywall

12/10/2018

Fitzgibbons was great. They told me it would be 6 weeks before they could work on the project and they were at my house at 6 weeks exactly. Fast friendly people and professional. Project was completed on budget and on time. Thanks Bob Hess

Description of Work
Repair drywall in basement family room including dry wall and trim repair and final painting

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

12/09/2018

This was the second time I used this company. The first was on my window shutters and front door last year. This time an area on the kitchen ceiling where the upstairs bathtub had leaked badly was repaired and the whole ceiling painted. The entire master bath was painted. And the area above my garage door had water damage which they repaired and painted. All jobs were done professionally and look great.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Master Bathroom. Also repairs and paint to area above garage door.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/01/2018

No complaints or concerns. Good work, excellent outcome.

Description of Work
interior ceiling and drywall repairs

Category drywall,interior painters

08/01/2018

Very impressed with the results. Great people to work with.

Description of Work
Drywall and paint.

Category drywall,interior painters

06/26/2018

The painting work was very good. There price was competitive. Two men worked for a total of 8 man days. They showed up on time, kept the outside cleaned up, and did a good job applying the paint. They also replaced a rotten fascia board.

Description of Work
Paint the outside of my church

Category house painters

06/01/2018

Great, easy to schedule, showed up on time, professional and willing to work around the tenants schedule (new baby). All mess cleaned up, I would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Painting, drywall repairs, cedar restoration, carpentry, power washing, plaster work, wallpaper removal and installation, textures, faux finishes and window installation.

Sandblasting.