DOGWATCH OF ST LOUIS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2006

60 Briarcliff

Saint Louis, MO 63124

DogWatch of St. Louis has been proudly keeping your pets safe since 1990. The patented FM Safelink design, 2 year battery life, and many other user friendly features makes DogWatch® simply the best system in the world for pet containment. We pride ourselves in offering not only the highest quality pet containment solution, but also the best customer service in the greater St. Louis area....

05/08/2017

Jenn S.

Very professional

Description of Work
Invisible dog fence installed outdoors for our 2 dogs

04/19/2017

Vicky A.

It went very well. DogWatch was prompt, did their job and was gone in less than 2 hours. They installed approximately 1,000 feet of buried e-fence and the transmitter. The system was a little pricey but it has a lifetime warranty. Also, I got 2 collars ( a large and an extra large) because I have 2 dogs. They took time to do the initial dog training and taught me how to do the training. They encouraged me to call them if I had any additional questions or concerns. Very professional.

Description of Work
Electronic dog fence installed.

04/14/2017

GREGORY M.

Installed as agreed. Initial training completed for 8 month old puppy. Very happy with the process.

Description of Work
Installed hidden fence system.

03/16/2016

Marie B.

Description of Work
Installed an electric dog fence. Work was done promptly and they gave general training advice for our dog.

Category dog trainers, fencing, dog fence

02/19/2015

deborah V.

He came out and fenced in about 4 acres of land for my dogs. They put wire underground and gave us collars for our dogs to keep them on our land. Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Invisible Fence

02/04/2015

Mariann L.

Description of Work
Have used this company in the past. Moved into a new home, need grading to be completed before work can be started. Will call and use in the spring.

10/21/2014

Michele L.

Referred them to my parents who also were very pleased.

Description of Work
Redirected the original boundary of the fence so that our dogs could not get to the front yard. They came out same day in the cold drizzly weather and were done in less than an hour.

Category fencing, dog fence

06/05/2014

patricia M.

Description of Work
They repaired break in my fence.

Category fencing, dog fence

02/01/2014

KATHLEEN L.

They originally put in my fence system and were much more reasonable than the bigger companies in town.

Description of Work
My recent service was to repair a break in my line.

11/15/2013

barbara R.

Very punctual and courteous. Installed dog fence and taught me how to train dog around fence. The ground was partially frozen when the initial wire was buried and we found a small section of wire sticking out of the ground once the ground thawed out. Called Dogwatch to tell them about the wire and they came out the same day as my phone call to re-bury the wire.

Description of Work
Installed invisible dog fence.

09/27/2013

Randy V.

They showed up on time and did an excellent job. They also replaced an existing defective collar under the lifetime warranty. Trained me and my dog on the system and answered any question I had. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Installed invisible fence around entire property.

05/31/2013

KATHRYN W.

They did a good job of installation - very neat and clean. They also ran through the first training session with our lab puppy (approximately 6 mos old). I observed training from a distance as recommended so I didn't distract our dog and then the training process was explained to me. I evidently didn't completely understand the and quot;shock rangeand quot; so on my first solo training my puppy got shocked 3 times. I called the provider as soon as I came inside and they went over everything with me again - training went well after that. My only dissatisfaction was that when I initially called to get a quote on what I needed, I explained that I also wanted a device for the interior and then I was quoted a price of $950.00 (which I expected would include everything). After they did the exterior installation, they presented me an invoice for $950.00 and when I told them I had also requested the interior device, they provided it but only after having me pay an additional $160.00 for the indoor transmitter. I think they should have stood by their initial quote. I only agreed to pay the additional amount since it was a phone quote and I have a large lot (1 acre).

Description of Work
Installed invisible fencing solution on exterior of house (front and back) and provided interior device to provide our dog from entering specific rooms.

05/09/2013

Kimberly T.

Gave over the phone estimate. Showed up when scheduled. Walked us through the entire process. Gave great directions regarding training our dog. Fenc works as advertised.

Description of Work
Installed Invisible Fence. Showed up on time-installed fence, gave great instructions on training our dog to the fence. We aerr now able to play with opur dog outside without fear of him running into the street.

11/07/2012

Doug O.

Very pleased with the job done by Dogwatch. They arrived right on time, knew exactly what they were doing, and got the job done quickly. They spent time training us on the usage of the dog fence, as well as spending time training our dog. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dogwatch Hidden Fence Systems installed a two-zone eletric dog fence for us and trained our dog and us on its usage.

07/26/2012

James B.

see above

Description of Work
I called in the morning and left a message saying that my dog fence was broken. Two young gentleman came out with 3 hours and realzied the fence wasn't working because the wire had gotten bent. They straightened it and didn't charge me anything. They also covered a portion of the fence that was exposed. They would not accept the tip that I offered to them. It was very efficient and professional!

06/09/2012

MONICA J.

They arrived on a Sunday morning at 8AM. The fencing took about an hour and then training began. They ansered all questions and made sure I was aware that I can call them at any time if I have problems. So far so good!

Description of Work
Left message and was called back a few hours later. All questions were answered such as appropriate age of dog for fence, cost, warranty.

02/18/2010

HEATHER S.

We were very happy with the service provided by DogWatch. John was very responsive to our request for an estimate, and once we gave him approval to begin the job was started within days and completed in one day. He gave ample instruction on the system, how to adjust if needed, and details on the battery life of the collar and where to buy batteries. The system can be adjusted by us and batteries can be purchased from many locations and not just from the DogWatch service, which was important to us. We were happy with the warranty program offered. When the system was up and running and our dog got out a couple of times, John responded immediately to fix the small dead zone that my dog had sniffed out. This dead zone was not caused by faulty workmanship, but by the special request for installation that we had for John. He was able to fill this special request at no additional charge to us. We are very happy with our system and John's service, responsiveness and price.

Description of Work
We used DogWatch to install an underground fence system for our dog.

07/15/2009

JOHN H.

It was a good experience. His prices were good compared to the than the other fence company and the owner if the company did the work himself. He is responsive and will come out immediately and even came out once and fixed the line and did charge me. I would use him again and will recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We used Dogwatch Hidden Fence Systems 5 years ago and also a couple of times after that.

09/24/2007

KAREN B.

They did not put the fence close enough to the garage and because of that my dog escaped and got lost. Besides that incident, the people who did the job were very nice, friendly and came when they were supposed to. Even though the price was great, I wouldn't hire them again.

Description of Work
Dogwatch installed my backyard fence with eastern white cedar, so my dog wouldn't escape.

10/12/2006

BILL B.

Did a fantastic job, price was much more reasonable than competition. Very professional. Trained all my animals, cats and dog to stay in the yard, hence I live near a busy road.

Description of Work
Fenced the perimeter of my yard, 1 dog collar and 2 cat collars.

No Leash Needed LLC

No Leash Needed offers training, boarding, and day camp services to the St. Louis Area at 4 locations: Rock Hill, West County, St. Louis City and St. Charles. Our focus is on providing your pet with exceptional care through all of our services. Our Dog Day Care is one of the safest in town. We were started by trainers and understand dog behavior and acceptable play styles. We keep our numbers limited and ensure you dog is having a great time. Our play groups are always monitored and we have multiple indoor and outdoor yards. Are you going out of town? Boarding your dog at No Leash Needed is also meant to be a pleasurable experience for your pet and a stress free solution to kenneling. Our suites are spacious 4x6 mini-rooms with rubber flooring and privacy fences. Dogs that have passed the behavior evaluation can participate in Day-Camp, allowing them plenty of exercise so they sleep calmly at night. Call or visit us online to setup a free evaluation and tour.

Triton Exteriors

We take care of you and your home. It's that simple. Triton Exteriors creates outstanding exteriors by working with the highest-quality materials and installation techniques. We work with industry leading manufacturers to offer the best warranties available. The results are a beautiful home, a lasting investment, and peace of mind. We are a family owned company located in the heart of Webster Groves with over 30 years of combined experience serving the Saint Louis Metro area. We can take care of all your roofing, gutter, siding and exterior repair needs. We are Certainteed, LP SmartSiding, Hardie Board certified installers with real warranties, and competitive pricing. At Triton Exteriors we take great pride in our work and in our extreme professionalism, efficiency, and superior customer service on every job. Satisfaction guaranteed! Give us a call today, we would love the opportunity to help you with your project.

Offers by Triton Exteriors on Angi
    Fence and Deck Depot

Fence and Deck Depot is a locally-owned and operated company specializing in all your fence and deck needs. Since our founding nearly 20 years ago, we have exceeded expectations of thousands of customers. Our service area includes the entire St. Louis Metropolitan area in both Missouri and Illinois. On the fence side of our business, we offer a wide variety of choices including ornamental aluminum/steel, vinyl, multiple wood options including cedar, various chain link styles and other fence-related items. For decking, we sell and install composite, vinyl, and wood decking and handrail-systems plus aluminum deck and porch rail products. Lastly, we not only provide complete installation but also offer materials-only for the do-it-yourselfer.

Animal Training
    Pet Stores
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Pet Containment: Indoor and Outdoor Pet Containment Systems Installation and Service. Remote Training Collars, Bark Collar, and Side-Walker