A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Preston, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Preston
- Green LawncareIt went very well. The company returned my call promptly and called before coming over on day of service. The tech found the problem right away, fixed it on the spot, then cleaned up. It was all done in less then an hour.
- Trenchmasters East LLCMy mother is in her blate 80's and had some irrigation lines rupture due to tree roots. I am out of state for the summer and could not take care of this for her. After reading the reviews on Angie's I chose Trenchmasters. My mom was getting stressed about no one wanting to take on such a small "repair"... and losing her plants in the hot AZ sun.... but our experience of Mike was just the opposite. He was out there within 2 days, was very respectful to my mother, worked his butt off in the hot temps, and fixed her system for a very fair price. I am really grateful to guys like Mike that will take the time to help out elderly people... it means a lot and shows a lot about the character of this guy. I think you would be very happy to use this firm if you need irrigation services
- Ground Force of Rochester LLCThey install sprinkler systems; do snow removal and lawn care. I would recommend them to others. Their price is awesome.
- Green LawncareWent well. Estimate was done quickly and provided me with options regarding adding a pump or not. I chose to go with the pump. The plumber did a good job, Offering to have the pump feed the entire house or just the irrigation. I chose just the irrigation. Install took just a day and went fine. No issues associated with what they had done. The were able to get to the work with a little delay, about 3 wks from acceptance of the quote. Have gone thru one winter with no issues. I like that they offer a minimal winterization plan and don't sell you h****** the more expensive maintenance option. I did not hook it back up correctly at first, one phone call, left a message, call was returned that day and the problem(my error) was fixed. Very helpful
- Zoller Brothers IrrigationIt went very well. At the time of quoting and the installation, I asked that extra sprinkler heads be installed to account for windy days and eventual tree trunk growth. There was a minor hitch, when the inside work (done by a subcontracting plumber) sprang a minor leak. When notified, Greg Zoller had him back within an hour and the leak was fixed. The only possible complaint, was that the ground was lumpy in some areas after the installation. This would be normal after any major work and I am not sure if it is expected that the irrigation contractor make it perfect, or if the home owner would be expected to fix cosmetic problems. I am not sure if it is standard policy, but I was NOT charged for the first fall system blow-out, a 72$ charge
- Luther Outdoor Svc LLCThe weekly lawn care service provided by Luther is exceptional. They do a great job of coming out each week and providing a professional service. The lawn looks great as they mow as well as trim. They do a great job trimming around the entire house and it looks great compared to how we would do it. Generally they are very careful about not getting grass clippings in our landscaping rock and blow off the sidewalks. We've also had them provide landscaping work last year. We had several old overgrown bushes and weeds removed and had it replaced with rock and sod. It took a long time to get the work scheduled - so that was a little frustrating. Part of the reason was due to the heat last year -- sod was difficult to get in the fall. We finally had all of the work done right before the first snowfall. We had some additional landscaping done this year to put in some bushes in the back yard and remove a nasty Hawthorne tree. They did a great job of getting the work completed and the pricing was fantastic. We were very pleased with the results. Everything was placed exactly as I wanted and I am very particular about the details. They finished the job within 2 days. I would highly recommend Luther for lawn care
- Ground Force of Rochester LLCit was a complete joke, the crew looked like they had no clue what they were doing, and the work that did get done was terrible. i would not recommend this company. after further investigation, it seems that the images on the website were all copied from others, nothing was original. at this point it doesn't surprise me
Irrigation Systems Installers in Preston
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.Jessica S.
- Business Description:Installation and maintenance of Irrigation Systems. Cable and Electrical Trenching Services
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Davidson Landscaping offers complete landscaping from design to installation including, plantings, patios, retaining walls, sod and grading, trees, shrubs and perennials.Recent Review:Each evening when I see what was accomplished during the day I am surprised by the fast progress. It is delightful! <br /> Mr. Davidson asks me if I want to see how the work is progressing. He is very patient when I change my mind about something. <br /> He is excellent at explaining why something needs to be done a certain way, and explaining the basics of landscape design. Instead of a yard I am now seeing the house and yard as a whole piece. <br /> It can be unsettling to undertake a project of this size. Mr. Davidson is encouraging, and describes the pace of the project, and discusses costs as we go. I trust him to do what he says when he says he'll do it, and he does more than that. If something doesn't seem quite right he fixes it. <br /> He also has great taste and is using beautiful materials that are really fun to see. I look forward to living with them for years. <br /> I plan to update this review when the job is finished, it is about halfway right now. <br /> <br /> Finished, for winter, and beautiful! Entries are bricked, walkways are graceful, many grading problems solved. Patrick Davidson is terrific to work with. Even though the original plan was really nice he kept improving on it as the work went on. Neighbors are glad the landscape is so sharp, and strangers in cars have slowed to give drive-by compliments. <br /> <br /> I am so impressed, as are many friends and family members who have admired his work. <br /> <br /> Thank you Patrickelisabeth l.
- Business Description:Jack of all trades handyman services. I offer lower prices because I have low overhead costs. I don't get paid until your happy. I am a skilled tradesman for the Army Corp of engineers full time but I have a very flexible schedule which allows me to devote 3 days a week or more on my side business. I use other skilled craftsman and laborers when needed depending on the job. I work with clients budgets and both parties always leave happy
- Recent Review:unknownkathy j.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Spring Valley
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
lawn irrigation services in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!