Designing a room requires great attention to detail. Learn some expert tips to help you choose the best paint color schemes for your dream room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Pine River, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Pine River
- RemodelacionesghGreat job! Quality work, great price in a timely manner! Will definitely hire again! Thank you Greg!
- Two Day Painting LLCAdam, Tyler, Jesus and the crew were very friendly, communicative, prompt, professional, courteous and did a phenomenal job quickly and exceeded our expectations. We had our first quote within a day of the initial walkthrough and they were able to get us on the calendar with their best crew quickly. Tyler touched base with us daily and brought questions and suggestions to us as the crew moved through the rooms. The drywall touch ups they did in addition to the painting were better than we expected. We were moving items into the house as the crew finished sections and they were very courteous as we were getting in their way. :) I highly recommend Two Day Painters and we will use them again when we decide to do updates in a few years
- South Shore Construction Services IncKevin was very good about returning phone calls and handling all my concerns. His subcontractors were hard workers and performed quality work. His bid was not the cheapest bid, but the work was well worth the price. I would hire him again for other projects.
- Elite Painting & DecoratingChris was awesome. Did everything I wanted done. Very professional and accommodating to my schedule. I would definitely call him again to paint. Thank you Chris.
- Elite Painting & DecoratingEverything went smooth! He was very professional and did an amazing job! I would recommend him to anyone!
- Elite Painting & DecoratingAwesome! Chris showed up when he said he'd be there. I went home for lunch a couple hours later and couldn't believe his progress! The total time for multiple coats on both rooms was around 4-5 hours. He fully taped each room so the trim work was excellent. He works hard and is a perfectionist. I highly recommend! I won't put in the cost since it was a very specific job, he had no problem giving an estimate and stuck to it. I thought it was very reasonable for the work done
- Jayme's Out & About PaintingWe hired him in September 2021 to paint our master bathroom walls and ceiling. He totally missed a spot on the wall and left a crack in the ceiling. We contacted him in February 2022 and he said he would repair the issues. Since he had good follow up we decided to hire him again for 2 other rooms to paint the walls. I agreed to prep the walls so he could just paint. Six months later we have two rooms with bare walls and ready for painting. He has made nothing but empty promises and kept leading us on by tell us we were his next job
- Lakes Painting & PowerwashingGreat work! Had nearly all interior painted and couldn’t be happier with the results. Already booked additional exterior work. Thanks Ron!
- JOHNSON'S PAINT SERVICE INCThey were very efficient and very congenial. They called and let me know when they were coming and the status of the job since I was not there. They cleaned up after themselves each day. They were extremely friendly and they were right in the middle with their bid. They did a fabulous job.
- Resurrection Painting, LLCI had my ceiling painted in my entire house. I had smoke damage from my wood stove and paint on the ceiling. The previous home owner had a little girl who painted her room purple and got some of the paint on the ceiling. Dwayne did a beautiful, professional job. I could tell that he is proud of his work and his attention to detail. There was no dripping. The lines where the walls and ceiling met were crisp. I was surprised he cleaned my house and moved my furniture back after he was finished. I didn’t expect that. I would definitely hire him again for future paint jobs
Last update on January 23, 2023
Interior Painters in Pine River
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
If you’re a homeowner, you likely have an old paint can or two lying around. Get inspired to reuse them with these crafty uses for empty paint cans.
There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Find interior painters in
- Breezy Point,
- Pequot Lakes,
- Lake Shore,
- East Gull Lake,
interior painters in Pine River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Finneman Painting Plus
- Lakes Painting & Powerwashing4852 Circle Pines Rd
Baxter, Minnesota 56425
- Lakes Painting & Powerwashing
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING631 1/2 N CEDAR AVE
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING