Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Park Rapids, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Park Rapids
- Q Squared LLCAmazing. Finished product was everything I imagined. The entire crew was kind, professional and prompt.
- Q Squared LLCWork was done on time, completed faster then I could imagine plus the quality of the workmanship was perfect
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation
- Quality Built LLCExcellent, everything was done in a timely, professional manner. Very impressed with the service provided, everything was kept clean. Would definitely recommend this company for any work you would need done, would hire them back in a heartbeat for any future projects we have.
- Quality Built LLCQuality Built llc did an excellent job on our complete re-roof. Very committed to quality. I would highly recommend Quality Built for all your construction needs.
- Dave Gruba ConstructionDave is always prompt, efficient, and stays on budget. When he did the Kitchen remodel he built a hanging china cabinet above the bar, because we were limited on space. I still get comments about our addition and how beautiful it is, even after 10 years. The most recent project went just as well. The carpentry is exquisite, the joints match and the door closes correctly
- Kron RenovationsWe are thrilled with the work done by Craig. He provided good advice at the beginning of the project helping me order cabinets and counter tops. Other contractors thought we could use the old cabinets. Had they taken the time to check the old cabinets, they would have seen that they were built into the wall. Taking them out totally destroyed them. The space between our ceiling and cabinet doors is small. Our ceiling sags a little. Craig advised me to order cabinets with doors that have ample clearance for opening. None of the other contractors thought of this. The quality of his work is beautiful. He treats your place like it was his own home. This guy does all the work himself: carpentry, plumbing, floor laying
- Vermilion Cabin CareChris and Lisa help us out at our development on an ongoing basis. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. They are busy as all GOOD vendors are but they show up when scheduled.
- Halvorson Home ImprovementWas always on time. He will converse over email. Enjoys the challenge of older homes and came up with an idea for adding a tub/shower I didn't even dream of. Dedicated two weeks to finishing the project and then finished before the time was up. Always willing to answer questions and talk through things and very impressed with the finished project. Would definitely and will hopefully work with him again in the future
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCI was very impressed with how responsive they were. They were able to get started very quickly, and completed the job in two days. I was impressed with how well the crew interacted; they all worked hard and seemed to get get along well with each other. An architect neighbor also was impressed with their work and asked for their business information for his future use. The work they did was top quality. They went above and beyond what I'd expected, and fixed a big problem with a leaky skylight
Contractors in Park Rapids
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hampton Exteriors LLC has been established in the Minneapolis roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Hampton Exteriors is a 3rd generation construction company that has been serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a family owned business and we strive to make you feel as if you are part of our family. Hampton Exteriors LLC will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the mos..Recent Review:The crews from Hampton were outstanding. Roofing crew arrived right on time, worked throughout the day, professional, thorough and FAST. Attentive to detail, site was thoroughly clean when they left, and I mean not one stray nail. All debris promptly removed. Crew chief Saul is the best. My contact, Mike Henry, was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable. Gutter project, different crew, also excellent. Reasonable prices, quality materials. Would definitely hire againPatricia L.
- Business Description:Billing depends on the size of project, all jobs done under contracts, have subcontractors for all aspects of construction work, complete general contractorRecent Review:Went bad, we had no idea the process of building a house and relied on and trusted matt to lead us through in the right direction. From start to finish there were issues both big and small. The back area of the building was living area built with concrete forms, right away after they were poured we saw they put one of the windows in the wrong spot. And later noticed the forms were not lined up right on the back wall so the anchor lines for screws are all over the place. Had a utility/ dog room built in the garage area for water heater, well pump and water softener to go, they installed water heater and well pump and we were going to put a water softener after the project was done and there is no drain installed in the floor for the water heater and softener to drain to, after talking to the plumbers they said they asked 3 times if there needed to be a drain there before the floor was poured and they were told not to put one in. After installing the garage door there was no frame work with header to attach the trim to, there was a 4 inch gap that we had to put framework in so we were able to seal the door too. After the siding was done the back of the building need to be back filled and we were going to have the excavator that cleared the area do the work but matt said his guy would do it, well they did a horrible job, the dirt is actually sloped toward the building so this spring both sides of the house had water coming into the living area. When they were done with job the site was left a mess, nails and screws all over in driveway and around the building along with metal and wood scraps everywhere. What was supposed to be an easy and fairly quick job latest over 4 months for a simple 24x22 garage with unfinished inside and 24x12 living area in the back finish only to sheetrock with no trim work doneChris S.
- Business Description:General Contractor- Whether its a new home, remodel, pole building, or a small project around the house; our goal is client satisfaction Pricing: depends on the project
- Business Description:Whatever construction you need done, we will meet your needs! Mostly working with Roofing and Siding, we will work with your insurance to get you the service you pay for. You have insurance for a reason, we will inspect your home for insurance claims for free. We are a growing company and we want your business. We will work to get everything you're looking for. Multiple crews for different specific jobs can be sent to your home to give you the quality you deserve. We will come to your do..
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:A small remodeling and construction company.We have a three man crew.We charge by the hour on remodeling work.Recent Review:unknownMichele T.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company. we offer an insured and trained staff. We did start out in commercial construction and now are focused on residential repairs and small additions.Recent Review:They worked fast, did a nice job, and were friendly people.Solveig L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
general contractors in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- ACB Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- J & J Drywall LLC1216 10th Ave N
St James, Minnesota
- J & J Drywall LLC
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Secore Construction
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look