No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Owatonna, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Owatonna
- Optimum Cleaning LLCGreat! In fact, we were so impressed with the quality, price, professionalism, and friendliness, that we asked them to come back to clean our carpets and area rugs, and then a 3rd time to clean our upholstered couches & chairs
- Optimum Cleaning LLCThe two-person crew called ahead to let me know they were on the way and arrived as planned. The upper and lower level floors were cleaned and the work completed quickly and efficiently. I have used Optimum Cleaning in the past for carpet cleaning and the work was completed as expected. The paperwork (billing) was completed on-line following the work and was a "user friendly" method to complete the process. Recently, there was an unfortunate spill on my clean carpeting. I contacted Sarah, and she coached me how to handle the spill. She provided a cleaning product for the situation, and the outcome has been satisfactory! Thanks, Sarah
- Optimum Cleaning LLCThis is a family run business. It warmed my heart to see the two young gentlemen come in very professionally and work hard to do a great job. You could tell the were brothers. I would hire these guys again for sure!!
- Superior Carpet CleaningTom Has cleaned our carpets for over eight years. His service is exceptional, he is professional and diligent in his work. His work is a great value. His process to clean our carpets complied with our 3M carpet cleaning warranties. We would highly recommend superior carpet cleaning.
- Twin Cities FinestGreat! Our carpet was very dirty going down the hallway and into the bathroom. It looks a whole lot better! The service person was extremely professional, courteous and friendly. Would highly recommend Twins Cities Finest to anyone.
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningIt was excellent, they got there quickly and completed the job quickly. I have always been happy with the results.
- Pop-Ins of Arizona Inc.The price I think is reasonable for the work they did. What stood out to me about them is their professionalism, the quality of their work they did and how responsive they were to anything issue or concern are raise.
- ALL STAR CLEANING SVCBrian and his team were professional and very clean. There was no dirt left behind from the duct work and my carpets look brand new. The team moved my large pieces of furniture and put things back where they belonged. They were quick and efficient and took special care not to let in all the cold air. All Star is fantastic and I highly recommend them!!
- Optimum Cleaning LLCThey did an excellent job. However, it took several days to dry. Will do it in the fall next time. The charge was very high due to the miles they traveled. We need more carpet cleaners out there!
- Optimum Cleaning LLCCarpets were cleaned very well, quickly and technicians were very helpful to my wife in moving some furniture and making sure it wasn't on the floor when wet. Very, very satisfied. Would use them every time.
Carpet Cleaners in Owatonna
- Business Description:At this time G.B.H.M.F cleaning Services.The name of the company means (God Blesses His Merchancdise & Family) we have been cleaning all are life's but been in business since April 10, 2010. We clean, What's dirty. Window washing, carpet cleaning, vacuuming , dusting , wipe down ,blind's. the interior of your apartment and house will be clean from corner to corner.top to bottom turn over's..Commercial cleaning, Some car detailing and clean. Garage cleanout's and sale's. Now offering lawn care..Recent Review:Thanks to Greg and his crew for a wonderful leaf removal job. Called on Friday and came out Monday, couldn't ask for quicker service. Greg was clear on available services to handle job and pricing. Very easy and friendly to work with. Would definitely use again and look forward to working with him in the spring on landscaping and garden clean-up project. Thanks Greg (and crew) for your service, appreciate it, and take careAnthony C.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Are you planning to sell or trade-in your Car, Truck, SUV or Minivan in the near future? Or maybe it's just time to get your vehicle back to that show room quality we all love. Maximize the value of that vehicle before you do with a professional Auto Detail. An experienced, professional and meticulous full detail of that vehicle will do wonders for its appearance. I will spend up to 12 hours cleaning, buffing and polishing your vehicle from bumper to bumper. Exterior AND interior. If you can ..Recent Review:This is actually my first review for pretty much anything. That’s how proud of the work I am. The owner did an exceptional job to say the least. I’ve had my car detailed before and paid WAY more, for LESS quality of work. The last place I would say “cleaned” my car, but didn’t detail it. The owner had my car for twice as long as the last place I brought it too, and now I can see why. My interior literally looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I had a few stains in the carpet, headliner and seats. All gone. The exterior paint.. it’s literally like a mirror, and that’s not exaggerating. The paint looks and even feels better than the day I bought it. The hood on my car had hail damage. He found a hood, and installed it for a fraction of the price of anywhere else. I can’t complain one bit. The owner was extremely polite, professional and more than fair on pricing. Would definitely recommendCarli S.
- Business Description:ServiceMaster by Ayotte is a full service environmental services company. We specialize in janitorial cleaning, residential cleaning, residential and commercial carpet and upholstery, disaster restoration, and offer "Green Cleaning" options as well. We employ approximately 50 employees. All of our employees are background checked and chemical screened. In addition each employee is trained to the ServiceMaster standards and is documented. Carpet cleaning does carry an additional $10 env..
- Business Description:Family owned and operated 4 full time Employees
- Business Description:K&S Carpet Cleaners & Restoration is an IICRC Certified Firm in business since 1986. Serving the Fargo-Moorhead area, K&S' services include water removal, rapid structure drying, fire and smoke clean-up, ultrasonic cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, auto interiors, odor control, mold clean-up, air scrubbers, ceramic and vinyl tile cleaning, truck-mounted steam units and air duct cleaning and sanitizing. As of 2010 Shaw Industries the number one manufacture of carpet in the world will..Recent Review:Terrible. After they were done, I couldn't tell that they had been there at all, there was not a single spot or stain that was removed. The stairs even looked worse than what they started as (although that may have been because the carpet fibers had been lifted up or turned a different direction). When I made the appointment, I had indicated that I had to leave no later than 11:30, so they said that they would be there by 10:45. At about 11:10, I called - the receptionist had no idea where they were. They called me about 10-20 minutes later, saying that they were just arriving at their 8:00 appointment. I had to leave before they arrived, and a friend let them in. She said that they did the entire house (four bedrooms upstairs, hallway, three rooms downstairs, a total of about 3000 square feet) in less than an hour. Which implies that they didn't really try. I did not expect all of the stains to be cleanable due to age and what they were. But I did expect that the common pathways and some of the smaller stains would at least be noticeably cleaner. They can do better than that. I won't use them again. I expect a level of promptness and professionalism, and at least some attention to detailEF F.
- Business Description:Carriage Cleaning Service is the area's leading certified cleaning company. With nearly 50 years of combined on-the-job experience, our team is the area's most seasoned carpet cleaning professionals. In business since 1974, our company's cleaning expertise allows us to effectively serve both the private and public sectors in various sized markets, including Faribault, New Prague, Bloomington, and Edina. Whether you operate a bustling business or a hectic household complete with kids and pet..
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Erdman Carpet Care Inc201 Pinehurst Dr
- Erdman Carpet Care Inc
- Forte Professional Floor Care2 Greenway Apt 1
Manorville, New York
- Forte Professional Floor Care
- GBHMF Lawn/Cleaning Service LLC14100 Plymouth Ave
- GBHMF Lawn/Cleaning Service LLC
- PRIMUS CARPET CLEANING37676 STATE HIGHWAY 28
Sauk Centre, Minnesota
- PRIMUS CARPET CLEANING
- Vern's Carpet202 North Mill Street
- Vern's Carpet