Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ottertail, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ottertail
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncVery well. Paul even took the time to explain what happened to the oven. He also was very understanding of my toddler being curious and gave her a sticker!
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Aquarius Home ServicesFurnace check points. It went very well. The Service Man was very friendly & knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He went over everything with me.
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair read less
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician arrived promptly, accessed the issues and corrected them in that one visit. He was professional, yet very friendly. He explained what he was doing through the process and what had to be done to correct the issues. This was the third time we had used his service and will gladly do so again, when the need arises read less
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCGreat! He came and looked at it and said he need to order a part and that he would order it and give me a call when it came in. Which didn't take long, and few days later he called and wanted to know when would be a good time to come out and between his busy summer schedule and mine we set up a day and a time and he was here and fixed it. He was pleasant and called to make sure I was home before he showed up and to let me know he was on his way. He did a great job. Ydes will be the first one I call next time I need help with an appliance read less
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE AND REPAIRHe found problem right away. did an excellent job. very efficient, knowledgeable and personable.
- Ace ServiceOur washing machine would not drain water or spin. Another appliance service was called, but after waiting several days and a couple phone calls they never called back or made a home service call. Upon calling Ace Service, they were quick to call us back and make an appointment for the following day. The service person was on time for the appointment and very professional and personable. He determined the pump was malfunctioning and a part would need to be ordered. He gave us the option of ordering a pump with the support bracket which was more costly but in stock or ordering the pump without the support bracket which was less expensive but not in stock. Ace Service ordered the part for us. The part arrived in a timely manner, and the following day the service technician installed the part. After installing the part and leaving, we determined the washer still did not function properly. The repair person returned and determined that the main control was faulty. We decided that the washer should be replaced rather than put an expensive part into an older machine. The repair person came out and removed the new pump and just charged us for a single service call rather than the cost of the part. We were satisfied with this arrangement. We only dealt with a single service technician through the whole process read less
- SCHROEDER'S TV & APPLIANCEThey did the repair, explaining the process and showing the parts that needed repair. And not forging any unecessary repairs.
- Wencl PlumbingThe plumber that came over was a great guy and explained what was going on as he did the work. While the repairs were going on he did point out several areas that would need my attention after the spring thaw occured. I additionally had them give me an estimate for replacing my hot and cold lines in my house, I plan on calling them when I am ready to schedule this work. They seem willing to work with DIYers and gave me some good how to advice and tips that will make my job easir when I redo my Kitchen read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Ottertail
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Home Heating & Plumbing is the only stop you’ll need for all of your heating, cooling, indoor air quality and plumbing needs. Besides having the area’s most dependable service department available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Home Heating & Plumbing specializes in hvac (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing solutions for your new construction, remodeling or replacement project read lessRecent Review:Water heater bled out on New Years Day. Home got a tech out that afternoon, and replaced the unit the next day. Good job all around, and good people.Stephen L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Stoneberg Giles and Stroup PA provides you with over 100 years of combined experience and is one of the most experienced law firms in the southwest Minnesota region. We represent clients in many areas of law including: * Business, commercial & corporate law * Estate planning * Real estate law * Family law * Collections * Agricultural law * Criminal defense * Personal injur read lessRecent Review:Call to have Russ work on my fridge asked if he could call before he came over so I could have the house open.he told me he couldn’t wait around for me I said just a rough time would be fine he said OK later this afternoon four days later still haven’t seen him read lessDan V.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Battle Lake
- Parkers Prairie
- New York Mills
- Fergus Falls
- Pelican Rapids
- Eagle Bend
- Detroit Lakes
appliance repair services in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE220 SAINT ANDREWS DR
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water101 Litchfield Ave
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water
- FISHER ELECTRIC16598 150TH ST NE
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- FISHER ELECTRIC
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Paul's Porcelite28304 Northern Lights Dr
- Paul's Porcelite
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
- Wencl Plumbing