Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ottertail , MN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ottertail
- Total ComfortI was pleasantly surprised. Keith and Tyler were very helpful answered all the questions are very respectful. Their installation was neat been done in one day. I’ve been a maintenance person and or a carpenter for several years and I was thinking about doing this installation myself. After seeing the job that Tyler and Keith completed there’s no way I could compete with that level of work. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to have it installed
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCWe have experienced difficulty finding reliable repair service in our area. The serviceman was prompt, figured out what needed to be done and repaired it!
- Wencl PlumbingThe plumber that came over was a great guy and explained what was going on as he did the work. While the repairs were going on he did point out several areas that would need my attention after the spring thaw occured. I additionally had them give me an estimate for replacing my hot and cold lines in my house, I plan on calling them when I am ready to schedule this work. They seem willing to work with DIYers and gave me some good how to advice and tips that will make my job easir when I redo my Kitchen
- Awesome Appliance Service and RepairHe was on time and called just before he arrived. He took the time to talk to use about what was wrong and made suggestion of other things he should just LOOK at to make sure they were in good shape so we don't have to make another call and pay for addition hourly charges. He checked everything and let us know how the other important parts of the washer were. He told us that we was very impressed that they were almost like brand new and they should last for quite a few more years (washer was 15 years old as it was). He gave us some additional advice about laundry detergent and the proper use of it. We have used him before for our freezer acting up and he was fantastic and helpful
- On The Spot Appliance ServiceThe good: - Was able "diagnosis" the problem on the phone (he confirmed his suspicions once he arrived) - Had all of the parts necessary to make the repair (no waiting for parts to be ordered!) - Was prompt and courteous - Called prior to arrival, upon request - Ended up tacking us on to the end of his normal work day (so we ended up with "same day service!") rather than the next day, as we had originally planned/scheduled - Removed his shoes prior to entering our home (without being asked) and cleaned-up when he was done The bad: - Nothing really. This guy was great -- would hire him again in a heartbeat. Would also recommend him to others based on this experience
- SCHROEDER'S TV & APPLIANCEHe arrived at the time I expected him to arrive and did the work needed as quickly as he could. I was grateful that he did a test to ensure that the repair would work before he took the fridge apart. The fridge is now working fine and we were happy to not have to buy a brand new one! My only complaint is that our wood floors were scratched/dented when he pulled the refrigerator out to repair it. But it is a very large fridge and it maybe couldn't have been avoided
- JOE'S APPLIANCE SVCHe has a minimum charge. I've used him a couple of times. He is very good. He is very dependable and personable. He is well known in our area as being a good provider. I've had no problems whatsoever. He does very high quality work. I wouldn't hesitate at all to use him again. His prices are fair but there is a limited amount I want to invest in used appliances
- JOHN'S APPLIANCE & AC SVC INCI spent $60 on the job. They used to provide their services in the company I used to work in. They always come out to check the problem. If they cannot fix a problem, they will let you. They will let you know if it is cheaper to replace it rather than fix it. I will use them again in the future.
Last update on October 3, 2021
Appliance Repair Experts in Ottertail
Deals in Ottertail for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A broken dishwasher can throw a wrench in your whole routine. Check our dishwasher repair cost guide for pricing and learn when to hire a pro.
When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Find appliance repair services in
- Battle Lake,
- Parkers Prairie,
- New York Mills,
- Fergus Falls,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Eagle Bend,
- Detroit Lakes
appliance repair services in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56301
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul's Porcelite28304 Northern Lights Dr
Garrison, Minnesota 56450
- Paul's Porcelite
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling1106 8Th St SE
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
- Wencl Plumbing