Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ottertail, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ottertail
- Total ComfortI was pleasantly surprised. Keith and Tyler were very helpful answered all the questions are very respectful. Their installation was neat been done in one day. I’ve been a maintenance person and or a carpenter for several years and I was thinking about doing this installation myself. After seeing the job that Tyler and Keith completed there’s no way I could compete with that level of work. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to have it installed
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncVery well. Paul even took the time to explain what happened to the oven. He also was very understanding of my toddler being curious and gave her a sticker!
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Aquarius Home ServicesFurnace check points. It went very well. The Service Man was very friendly & knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He went over everything with me.
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician arrived promptly, accessed the issues and corrected them in that one visit. He was professional, yet very friendly. He explained what he was doing through the process and what had to be done to correct the issues. This was the third time we had used his service and will gladly do so again, when the need arises
- All American Appliance RepairThe service went good. He came in for consultation, and we ended up replacing the refrigerator. He had good reviews on Angie's List, and so we decided to go with him. He came and looked at our refrigerator which wasn't cooling things and he told us what needed to be replaced, and it was the same as buying a new refrigerator
- Awesome Appliance Service and RepairHe was on time and called just before he arrived. He took the time to talk to use about what was wrong and made suggestion of other things he should just LOOK at to make sure they were in good shape so we don't have to make another call and pay for addition hourly charges. He checked everything and let us know how the other important parts of the washer were. He told us that we was very impressed that they were almost like brand new and they should last for quite a few more years (washer was 15 years old as it was). He gave us some additional advice about laundry detergent and the proper use of it. We have used him before for our freezer acting up and he was fantastic and helpful
- Ricard Repair ServiceWe set a day and time for him to look at the machine. He called to confirm the appointment, as he said he would, just before he came out. He immediately got to work. After some time, he came out to where I was in the kitchen and laid three small objects down on my counter. He said and quot;One of these was the culprit.and quot; There was a small bent piece of wire, a penny and a Euro (no doubt was in a pocket of my college daughter's houseguests, the previous week-end). He said that the Euro was just the right size to get inside the drainage hose and block it. (He had removed the drain pump and cleaned out the items.) The washing machine worked great, once he was done. No new parts were needed. :) I was also having trouble with my wood stove in the basement and asked him whether he could look at that, which he did. He was able to diagnose the problem and refer me to a heating repair specialist in town. I was very pleased with his promptness, knowledge, ability to diagnose (and repair) the problem with the washing machine. I got the impression that he can repair many things (refrigerators, stoves, etc.). I will call Ricard Repair Service the next time I need a household repair
- Russ's Appliance RepairMy gas oven would not ignite. Called Russ and he came to see what was wrong. He diagnosed the problem and had the part with him. It wa repaired before he left that day. He is the best! I have used Russ' services for years and don't even think about calling anyone else.
Appliance Repair Experts in Ottertail
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Home Heating & Plumbing is the only stop you’ll need for all of your heating, cooling, indoor air quality and plumbing needs. Besides having the area’s most dependable service department available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Home Heating & Plumbing specializes in hvac (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing solutions for your new construction, remodeling or replacement project
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Stoneberg Giles and Stroup PA provides you with over 100 years of combined experience and is one of the most experienced law firms in the southwest Minnesota region. We represent clients in many areas of law including: * Business, commercial & corporate law * Estate planning * Real estate law * Family law * Collections * Agricultural law * Criminal defense * Personal injur
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Ottertail for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE220 SAINT ANDREWS DR
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water101 Litchfield Ave
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water
- FISHER ELECTRIC16598 150TH ST NE
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- FISHER ELECTRIC
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul's Porcelite28304 Northern Lights Dr
- Paul's Porcelite
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
- Wencl Plumbing