Wencl Plumbing

With Angi since April 2010

Complete Basement Systems

Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-638-5285

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

04/17/2016

Very well. Fast service, here when they said they would be, friendly, professional.

Description of Work
Replace the wax ring under the toilet.

08/27/2013

We decided to go with that. He was very professional. He installed the piping and did some concrete work. I was very happy that the price was much less than the $400. It was also nice to have the owner of the company do the initial assessment.

Description of Work
I called them to get an estimate on a sump pump that was based off water pressure instead of electricity. He came in, checked it out and said it would be about $400, but he noticed the pump was close to a drain. Because of the proximity, they could put in an overflow drain at a reduced cost.

Category wells

01/14/2013

I am still waiting for service.

Description of Work
Received an estimate. Called on Thanksgiving for emergency service, called again on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and then the next Monday to schedule the worked quoted. It is now January and I have not received a return call.

10/28/2012

very professional and great to work with from start to finish. everything went very well, they had a problem with a blocked floor drain which was a challenge to clean out.

Description of Work
just moved in to new home and needed a new water softener installed and old softener removed.

Category appliance repair

08/23/2012

I had called Wencl Plumbing on Friday August 17, 2012 to come unclog my very clogged kitchen drain. we had tried everything we could think of to fix ourselves but nothing worked. They were unable to come on Friday because they were booked up. So they were here first thing Monday morning, I waited because they were the most reasonably priced. He used a power snake and had my drain unclogged with in...

Description of Work
They came and unclogged my very clogged kitchen drain with a power snake.

02/28/2012

They are the only people I have used for the last 20 years. I had called them for fixing my dishwasher, but they could not fix that. They cost me an average of $80. I continue to use them because they are good people. When I was working in a company, they were the plumbers in that company. They treat me right. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Wencl Plumbing, a month ago. They did some plumbing work. I have used them for my washing machine.

Category plumber

02/13/2012

They came out the same day and installed it the way I requested it. They seemed frustrated because my wife could not provide them with the information they needed on the phone. We were not given any options and the service tech was not very courteous or friendly. Our floor was left a mess and the top of the hot water heater was dirty and contained excess shavings and solder requiring us to clean up after they left. They completed the job but made no attempt to ensure we were satisfied customers, so their customer service leaves a little bit to be desired.

Description of Work
Needed a new hot water heater.

Category plumber

08/30/2011

Overall, we were very pleased with the service we received from Wencl Plumbing. Based on our personal experience, we would have no problem recommending them to family and/or friends. We will not hesitate to use them for any of our own future needs.

Description of Work
We contacted Wencl Plumbing on the recommendation of a co-worker. The relief valve on our water heater began leaking (constant drip) on 08/17/11 and we were afraid that it could start leaking at a faster pace or, even worse, start "gushing" at some point. Since our home has a finished basement and my husband and I both work during the day, getting someone out to the house as soon as possible was our top priority. I contacted Wencl Plumbing right away on the morning of the 8th and they asked several questions, such as "Where is the water leaking from?" "How much is currently leaking out?" "Do you currently have hot water?" etc. After answering their questions, I was told that we would be worked into their schedule...possibly around the noon hour, but that they would give us a call a little later to let us know the exact time. At lunch time my husband and I went home to check on the hot water heater and it was leaking at about the same pace. Since I hadn't heard anything from Wencl Plumbing, I called them back and asked for an update regarding their arrival time. I was initally told, on this second phone call, that they might not make it out until the end of the day. However, during our conversation something must have changed because I was then told that they could send someone out to the house within the next 10-15 minutes. My husband then met the repair person at our home to give him access to the house in order to complete the repair. The job was finished quickly; if memory serves me well, I believe my husband said that the work was completed in less than 30 minutes and I believe that included the wait time needed for a part that wasn't on-hand. Here is a breakdown of the items on our invoice: "Replace relief valve on water heater" 1 - 3/4" Wilkins 150# 4" probe $14.47 1 - Service Call on 08/08/11 $75.00 MN Sales Tax $0.00 Total $89.47

Category appliance repair","plumber

06/01/2011

Kenny is always ready to fix all the big and small projects that have came up in owning our home we have used wencl plumbing (kenny) for the past 20+ years.

Description of Work
I don't really remember when the last time Wencl plumbing was here, or why, but i do highly recoomend them. I have been using them for over 20 years for all my plumbing needs from backed up drains, to clogged toilets, with 4 kids we have had plenty. Kenny (my wencl guy) is the most awesome plumber around. I would go no where else. Just had to give them a great review on here.

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

04/12/2011

We have been having trouble with our toilet backing up into the shower. I called Thursday afternoon for a quote, received one, and the plumber came Friday morning at the scheduled time. The quote and the actual cost were surprisingly within $25. The plumber worked all morning he removed the toilet and started snaking the pipes. He removed the roots and found everything else that was clogging the toilet. He then replaced the wax ring and put the toilet back in place. He cleaned up the bathroom when he was finished.

Description of Work
The plumber ran a snake through our toilet out to the street.

Category drain cleaning company