L.L. Smith Jewelers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2008

3.1

L L Smith jewelers is a family owned retail jewelry store and specialize in diamond sales, engagement rings, wedding bands, engagement sets, gents wedding bands, same day ring sizing, custom designing, fine jewelry sales, earrings, ladies gem stone rings, diamond rings, gemstone pendants, diamond pendants, chains, watch repairs, appraisals, jewelry repairs in-store while you wait. We offer metals in 18karat, kt, 14 karat, kt , 10 karat, kt , white gold, 18karat, kt, 14karat, kt, 10 karat, kt yellow gold, sterling silver, platinum, palladium, stainless steel, chrome cobalt, ceramic, titanium, tungsten. We carry MaeVona engagement and wedding rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings. Exclusive to L. L. Smith Jewelers is the Kameleon line of interchangeable rings, pendants, earrings, sunglasses, watches, belts, chains, belt buckles, carved gemstone pendants, resin pendants, jewel pops, poppers, watches and jewelry boxes. Kameleon is an inexpensive gift giving idea. Kameleon catalogs are available in store as well. We install watch batteries while you wait. We have over 50 years of experience and have affordable, competitive prices. We put the gold in gold smith. Come to see us for all your jewelry needs....

Heritage Hardwood Floors, LLC

40+ Years in Business.Licensed & Insured. Save money on the flooring materials and installation you need by hiring us as your flooring contractor. Our hardwood floor company offers great prices on flooring products and installation, letting you have the floors of your dreams in your home for a great price.

Craftsman's Choice Inc

Craftsman's Choice Inc. Founded in 1998, By Ben Juncker & Matt Enfield has grown and is currently a team of 20 hard working professionals. We are a full service exterior remodeling company. In the beginning we worked as an independent crew for larger companies. Our experience inspired us to form our own team to offer what many large companies did not: Service - Integrity - Quality. Our vision was to create a company offering superior products, honest salesmanship and highly skilled installation. To achieve these goals, we formed our own company, Craftsman’s Choice Inc. We are a James Hardie Siding Elite Preferred Remodeler. MN license # BC384780. Thank you for considering our company, Sincerely, The Craftsman’s Choice Team James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Marvin windows 27 Super Service Awards. Pella & Anderson. Additional phone number- 7632767465 Additional fax number- 7632767467

Bormann Brothers Contracting Inc

Bormann Brothers is your number one choice for professional roofing contractors in Minnesota. Our company is family owned and operated and was established in 1997. Additional DBA - Bormann Brothers Contracting & Borman BrothersRoofing. Additional email - ssbormann@frontiernet.net , nickjen@frontiernet.net , Additional phone number - (612) 237-4601. Family owned and operated.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Contractor sales rep. visited our home and gave us a near 4 hour presentation, most of which was developing trust leading up to his presentation telling us about installation of windows, a presentation demonstrating the construction of the windows leading up to a price quote that was not broken down by product and labor cost or window size. When I explained I would not a contract that evening, but wanted to obtain other quotes, he refused, required I give him back his worksheet, stating "that's mine bud, and I need it back. He said he would rather go to other future appointments that he could close and not come back to our home if we needed to get other quotes. Further research has proven his product was very good, but his price is too high for the services to install 7 windows for us. We continue in our search for another provider as time permits.

Category home remodeling

10/28/2014

The installer Dave, was a really nice guy and worked quickly. He did great work and did not leave any mess. He even put back our custom blinds and cut them to fit the new space.

Description of Work
Replaced an old kitchen window with a new triple pane energy effecient window

Category replacement windows

10/03/2014

This review concerns sales tactics and professionalism . They were supposed to come out for an estimate. We were starting the process of shopping for 8 new windows. My wife handled the appointment and they stressed that WE BOTH BE THERE. The day before the appointment they called to remind us and again stress what both husband and wife be present The supposed quote turned into a high pressure sale...

Description of Work
Replacement of existing windows in our home.

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

08/17/2014

First of all, they called me for a "no obligation/free" consultation/presentation. The week prior to our appointment, I received a phone call every day to confirm and was reminded each time to have my husband present at the appointment (presumably so I couldn't say, "I'll have to ask my husband before I sign any contract"). Second of all, they showed up 45 minutes late - and then proceeded to chit...

Description of Work
Consultation for windows.

Category appliance repair,replacement windows

02/28/2014

We ended up not using them because they were very expensive. They quoted me $25000 for the work. I went online and verified their company and they had bad ratings everywhere. The guy showed up on time to do the estimate though but he was very pushy.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Your Home Improvement Co for a cabinet, toilet and a tub. They were even supposed to put up a drywall.

Category drywall,woodworking,home remodeling