Nicely Dunn Handyman Service Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

3200 Harmony Cir

Burnsville, MN 55337

Please contact me at 612-741-6407 or email Scooter_d@msn.com Nicely Dunn specializes in small projects, things that may take only a few minutes or hours to take care of, up to 2 day jobs to accomplish. We can suggest professional electricians and plumbers for additional help if needed. Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row! We charge $100.00 per hour plus materials. Travel time to and from the job is charged at the hourly rate. We do not up-charge for materials. All forms of payment accepted. There is an additional 4% added to the total cost of the job for payment with a credit card swipe. Please call and let me know how I can help!! Please do not use the Angie's List message center to contact me, I don't always see them. Thank You...

handyman (484)woodworking (57)door installation (48)fence company (40)electrician (33)plumbers (31)drywall (28)general contractors (26)lighting (23)tile installation (17)closet design (13)ceiling fan installation (12)

05/02/2021

Scott did an amazing job on our fence repair. Our wooden fence had some rotting posts and the fence was falling in as a result. Scott took out the rotting posts and replaced them with new ones. He cut the old posts into pieces so they would be ready to put out for trash pick-up. We had ropes holding up the fence, and he and his team removed those as part of the job. He is very service-oriented and...

Description of Work
Wood fence post replacement

Category fencing

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/22/2021

Very well. Scott did an excellent job and was nice to work with. The shutters look perfect. He worked efficiently and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Outside shutters hung

Category handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

03/13/2021

Nicely Dunn responded in a timely manner but apparently my project didn't fit into his requirements. He didn't give a reason for taking the project.

Description of Work
Repair popcorn ceiling and repair wood windowsill.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

12/09/2020

Better than expected, he not only created supports with 2 by 4s, but also added a standard hand rail inside of the 2 by 4s with brackets, which I hadn't thought of. Will hire him again and have referred him to others already.

Description of Work
Added handrail to deck.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

10/20/2020

Pleased with the work performed. It's clear that Scott knows his work. He was efficient and also did a neat job, leaving my bathroom and shower tile looking great.

Description of Work
Window treatment, floor tile grout application, silicone removal and re-application in bath surround

Category handyman service,window treatments,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/06/2020

Scott was great [again - used in past], he was personable, knowledgable, quick and reasonably-priced, and a good communicator.

Description of Work
attach a downspout permanently, calk a window and a porch wall slab junction, fix a sticky front door.

Category gutter repair,doors

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/16/2020

Scott Dunn is a very professional handyman who carefully listens and methodically works through any issue. I was unsuccessful in removing two screws on an original hinge, but Scott flew through my dilemma with his power drill. Installing the hinges brought on another challenge. The screws in the new spring hinge package were not long enough and too big in diameter. Scott went to the hardware store...

Description of Work
Installed new spring hinges on metal door

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/14/2020

I had a ceiling fan, which was wobbly at high speeds. Mr. Dunn had my fan working great in no time.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan repair.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/07/2020

Did not pay me the courtesy of responding to my bid request. Guess my job was too crappy, too small or I lived too far away. Will avoid Angie’s list in future.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet, new bathroom sink

Category awnings,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/31/2020

Excellent quality work, and, on time and on budget. Highly recommend Scott! He helped me work with a garage door specialist too, for a repair on our garage siding and sealing. Outstanding customer service and follow through.

Description of Work
repair drywall in living room and in basement bedroom closet, repaired wall crack

Category awnings,closet systems,drywall

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Small scale Handyman. In general I do things that individually take a few minutes or hours to complete, up to maybe a 2 day job. I do thousands of different things but there are many things I don't do. Please call or email me and we can talk about your projects. Thank you

Wood Rot Repair, Painting, exhaust fan Installs.