What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in New Ulm, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in New Ulm
- Total ComfortI was pleasantly surprised. Keith and Tyler were very helpful answered all the questions are very respectful. Their installation was neat been done in one day. I’ve been a maintenance person and or a carpenter for several years and I was thinking about doing this installation myself. After seeing the job that Tyler and Keith completed there’s no way I could compete with that level of work. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to have it installed
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncVery well. Paul even took the time to explain what happened to the oven. He also was very understanding of my toddler being curious and gave her a sticker!
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Aquarius Home ServicesFurnace check points. It went very well. The Service Man was very friendly & knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He went over everything with me.
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician arrived promptly, accessed the issues and corrected them in that one visit. He was professional, yet very friendly. He explained what he was doing through the process and what had to be done to correct the issues. This was the third time we had used his service and will gladly do so again, when the need arises
- Russ's Appliance RepairMy gas oven would not ignite. Called Russ and he came to see what was wrong. He diagnosed the problem and had the part with him. It wa repaired before he left that day. He is the best! I have used Russ' services for years and don't even think about calling anyone else.
- MAIN STREET REPAIRI have been going to this service since May of 2005. I have purchased lawn tracker, weed eater, snow blower, and other equipment/tools. Their products are excellent. You can buy a warranty with your purchase and if something breaks they will come right out and fix it.
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCWe have experienced difficulty finding reliable repair service in our area. The serviceman was prompt, figured out what needed to be done and repaired it!
- Wencl PlumbingOverall, we were very pleased with the service we received from Wencl Plumbing. Based on our personal experience, we would have no problem recommending them to family and/or friends. We will not hesitate to use them for any of our own future needs.
Appliance Repair Experts in New Ulm
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Your one stop shop for all your needs with over 30 years experience serving your community.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Stoneberg Giles and Stroup PA provides you with over 100 years of combined experience and is one of the most experienced law firms in the southwest Minnesota region. We represent clients in many areas of law including: * Business, commercial & corporate law * Estate planning * Real estate law * Family law * Collections * Agricultural law * Criminal defense * Personal injur
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in New Ulm for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
appliance repair services in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE220 SAINT ANDREWS DR
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water101 Litchfield Ave
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water
- FISHER ELECTRIC16598 150TH ST NE
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- FISHER ELECTRIC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul's Porcelite28304 Northern Lights Dr
- Paul's Porcelite
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling1106 8Th St SE
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
- Wencl Plumbing