Need the best air filter for allergies? Or maybe you are considering an air purifier? Here are a few tips to help you fight those pesky allergens in your home.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Moorhead, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Moorhead
- OCD- Obsessive Cleaning DaughtersSHE DID GREAT WORK. SCRUBBED ON HER HANDS AND KNEES TO GET INTO CORNERS AND ALONG EDGES OF THE FLOOR. CLEANED THE APPLIANCES INCLUDING MY OVEN. CLEANED THE COUNTERS AND CABINET FRONTS THOROUGHLY.
- OCD- Obsessive Cleaning DaughtersVery happy with the cleaning service! We did a walk through first to set expectations. Quality cleaning, booking for routine visits in the future.
- OCD- Obsessive Cleaning DaughtersKayla was so courteous and professional, yet fun!! She is an absolute joy to bump into. The quality of cleaning is meticulous. You can tell when someone cares like it’s their own! That is Kayla and crew. We love her! Can’t say enough good things. We wish her lots of luck
- Healing Help ServicesI hired her to help me pack and move to a new apartment. She showed on time, and brought some packing supplies. Not only did she pack my breakables carefully in newspaper, she also helped keep my spirits up as I prepared to relocate. I also hired her to handle the move out cleaning, and she did a great job. I even got most of my deposit back. Definitely would recommend this service
- Accent ContractingAccent provided an estimate to install the door that I provided, and it wasn't too unreasonable. Once the contractor arrived, we discovered that Lowe's gave me the wrong size door. Instead of taking the easy route and getting paid to do nothing for an hour while I ran to get the door replaced, the contractor looked at the door jamb. He said it didn't look too bad, and he could easily repair it instead. So after a quick trip to get the wood needed to repair the jamb, he returned and had it repaired in a couple of hours. Not only did the work he did cost less than replacing the entire door, but it was done much faster. In the end, the "big bad corp" that I thought would bilk me ended up being more concerned about my bottom line. They saved me money, time, and the repair looked great! I have used Accent several times since and have been happy every time. Both with their staff and the companies they contract out to for electrical and plumbing
- Zen CleaningThey are really pleasant people to work with, very professional, very friendly. They are here when they say they are going to be here. When they finish they come down to the office when they asked me to come up and they have me check through everything and make sure they haven't missed everything and I really appreciate that. I will tell you it just sparkles when they are done. They are a new business actually they called us and they were calling apartments in town for work. I would use them again in the future
- Zen CleaningThey are all wonderful. They are very professional and they have a great attitude. They work on Saturdays which is really nice during busy turnover times and they are just so accommodating about working us into their schedule. They do a thorough cleaning of the apartment and they charge $20 an hour which is not a bad price. Their price is excellent and the quality of their work is great
- Gibree Custom CleaningThey went above and beyond. Took out all of my garbage from around the house and loaded my dishwasher. They were very personable and I felt like they really cared about my needs. Highly recommend to everyone
- Osgood Housekeeping ServicesThey did a fabulous job with attention to detail. Our house looks like it did when we first moved in.
- Accent ContractingAccent Kitchen and Bath was a dream to work with. The salesman was super nice in helping us decide bathroom fixtures and flooring. He explained all the procedures before hand. They had to drill into the floor and even with all the drilling and dust, it never made it through our house. They kept the work site pristine and were always very professional. During our bathroom addition, our basement flooded. Accent was quick to respond and help us fix what was ruined. They were such miracle workers. It is now 2017 and our bathroom looks as beautiful as it did when they unveiled it to us. We loved all the quality products they installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone
Last update on January 20, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in Moorhead
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
House Cleaning Companies in Moorhead, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- HANDY GUY SERVICES810 5TH AVE S
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
- HANDY GUY SERVICES
- Dust Doctors102 W County Rd C Suite B
Little Canada, Minnesota 55117
- Dust Doctors
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Healing Help ServicesPO BOX 11384
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Healing Help Services
- Osgood Housekeeping Services3155 Bluestem Drive #400
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- Osgood Housekeeping Services
- Pereboom's Cleaning ServicePO Box 7274
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Pereboom's Cleaning Service
House cleaners that service Moorhead
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.