Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Duluth, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Duluth
- JM Inc.Johnston Masonry installed our concrete foundation w/infloor heat in our new home last year, front and back concrete patios, 100' curvy sidewalk and granite wood-stove hearth. I couldn't be happier with their level of professionalism, expertise, timeliness and customer service. When they started our job they never pulled off until the project was completed and exceeded my expectations. I even ended up hiring them to install a new limestone driveway, culvert and yard hydrant! I cannot say enough good about this company and I would not hesitate to hire them again. Very happy customer
- All Pro ExteriorsWe've worked with Terry and All Pro Exteriors on numerous occasions and have had nothing but very positive experiences. Their staff is responsive and professional and the product they produce is always high quality. We continue to highly recommend their services.
- Lakeview Masonry IncIt took me more than a year to find a good masonry company in Duluth. The first mason I called claimed that my foundation was collapsing and my house would fall down unless I hired him immediately. It took me a while to figure out what the house really needed. Then the mason for the company I thought I'd hired suddenly was no longer available. And the best-known masonry company in town wouldn't return my calls. So it was GREAT to work with Lakeview, once I finally found it. Ryan called back right away, came out exactly when he said he would and started work earlier than he said he could. Once he and his team started, they worked like gangbusters, and they left the place as neat as a pin. Ryan knows a ton about houses, not just masonry, and he always had creative solutions to the many problems an older house presents. He's a good listener and has a great command of detail. He was happy to install the things I asked for, anticipated problems that I hadn't thought about and added extra features that he thought I needed, such as a drainage pipe. He seems to really care about doing the job right. So now I have an extremely sturdy garage that will outlast me. I would hire Lakeview again in a heartbeat, but I'm pretty sure I won't have to
- Trinity Masonry & Concrete, Inc.Jeff arrived for the estimate 2 hours after we called. Explained what he would do, how he would do it and the total cost. Work started promptly at 8 AM on April 27. Jeff was present to provide direction to his crew. He stopped in several times each day to see how things were progressing. He answered all of our questions doing his best to make sure we understood each facet as they went along. The crew was professional and worked very hard to complete the removal process as quickly as possible. At all times they were respectful of the age of the house while working very close to windows and walls. Additionally, the existing retaining walls were not disturbed All preparations were completed by Wednesday evening and the concrete was poured and finished on Thursday. We were very impressed with their ability to complete the job within 4 days. This is a company that asks you what you need, tells you what it can do and then does it in a timely and complete manner. We will hire Trinity Masonry for any future concrete projects
- Trinity Masonry & Concrete, Inc.Trinity was very prompt and efficient in getting this complicated project quickly done over a period of 6 days (due to rain). I was especially impressed with all the meticulous finishing work all the workers did on the staircase and sidewalk and the nice cleanup of our yard at the end. The project required two loads of concrete and six guys on the day the stairs were poured-- a very long staircase on a very hot day! Jeff came frequently during the project to check on the progress. The guys who did the work were very hardworking and polite and stopped to discuss the project with me whenever I had a question. I was a little concerned at the beginning, as the plan was kind of loose as far as the design--at first we were told the one landing would extend beyond the width of the stairs (they ended up not extending out, and on the day of the framing, they recommended two landings), and although we wanted to plan the landscaping with the company before the stairs were put in, that didn't happen (they have a landscape designer on staff). Once the work began, I realized how skilled and experienced the company is in designing an attractive staircase that fits perfectly on our very steep hill, the need to be flexible and rely on their expertise, and I also realized that the landscaping will be much easier to figure out now that the stairs and sidewalk are in place. Now we have the nicest staircase in our hilly neighborhood
- Trinity Masonry & Concrete, Inc.This company was very professional. From the first phone call, to the owner coming out to give us a bid, to the end of the project, they answered all of our questions and concerns and stuck with their original bid of $12,000. They threw in a few extras such as metal window wells and the topsoil. They worked hard all day and we were always amazed with what they accomplished when we got home at the end of the day! They were very respectful of our house and us. They accidentally broke a corner off of the bottom of our house and fixed it right away! They had this whole huge project done in 5 days! They would talk to us when we got home and they would tell us what they did that day. They explained everything in great detail and you could really tell they were proud of their work. They are a very honest and hard-working company and we would 100% trust them to do work for me in the future. We will have no problem recommending them to anyone
- Hage Concrete WorksWHEN I FIRST CALLED HAGE, THE RECEPTIONIST TOOK MY INFO AND SAID SOMEONE WOULD BE COMING OUT TO LOOK AND GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE. ROXANNE SHOWED UP THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND GAVE ME MY ESTIMATE. I TOLD HER I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE STEP AS TWO PEOPLE HAD ALREADY TRIPPED ON IT, (IT WASN'T REALLY A STEP, THE PREVIOUS OWNERS HAD PUT A CONCRETE BRICK DOWN AND IT WAS UNEVEN.) AND I REALLY WANTED TO GET IT FIXED FAST. BECAUSE IT WASN'T GOING TO BE A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, I WAS WORRIED I WOULD BE PUT ON THE BACK BURNER UNTIL THEY WERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO GET IT DONE. ROXANNE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO CALL THE OWNER, EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THAT IT WAS DANGEROUS. HE SAID TO GO AHEAD AND GET IT DONE NOW. THEY WERE JUST WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, ON TIME, AND VERY, VERY , VERY GOOD WORK!!! THANKS ROXANNE, AND HAGE!!!
- Olson Bros. MasonryJeff Olson came out and gave me a bid which was hundreds of dollars less than any other contractor. He started on the date and time promised. Jeff and his fellow worker came and carefully removed the sheet metal (no damage to the steel siding or landscaping). Then he replaced much of the foam board insulation and put a mesh covering over that. Next, they applied the mud/mortar/cement. It took two full days to complete this process then he needed 48-72 hours for the mud/mortar to cure. He came back the day/time promised to put the final top coat on the foundation. Jeff was very diligent to make sure I liked the color of the top coat/stucco before he applied it. He brought a sample for me to see before he purchased the material and then showed me the color when he got here. He really wanted me to be happy with the results. And bought the best materials from Brock White. They came the morning they applied the final coat with drop cloths to cover the landscaping and after he applied the top coat to a small portion of the foundation he had me look at it to see the effect (as I had wondered how even the stucco would look). It was beautiful and I was delighted with the overall work. Jeff and his partner took pains to clean up the yard and replace the landscaping rock. Because of the great work and very fair bid, I gave Jeff a few hundred dollars over his bid! He deserved the extra money and as I said went out of his way to make sure I was pleased with the results
- NICKERSON CONSTRUCTION INCHe did an fantastic job. Work was done on timely and in a professional manner. While he wasn't the cheapest, he was competitive. What made the difference in using Chad Nickerson was his responsiveness, professionalism, timeliness, and quality of work. We had him do the sauna slab first and then a couple of month later the house foundation. He also came recommended from both our builder and friends (one of whom is also in the construction business). We were very pleased him and his team's work. The foundation was just how we wanted it and he made great suggestions in how to do it. Our lot is a bit odd shaped and is on a environmental designated lake with 150" setback. Getting the house raised enough for a view was important as is was to get the logs off the ground (log home), yet not to much so extra depth for the footings were not needed. Also we needed access windows in the lower level for future bedrooms. He did all of this with great expertise and guidance
- B A CHESLEY COMr. Bob Chesley has done other masonry work (fabricated and installed a chimney clean out) for me in the past. I was very pleased with his work he done then so it was a no brainer to ask him if he would be interested in replacing a very weathered and leaking chimney cap for me. Beings I live out 32 miles (one way) in a rural area he suggested I might save money if I could send him pictures of the chimney cap damage so he could determine what materials he would need and possibly prevent an extra round trip for him. I had no problem doing as he asked and found out later that his estimate and final bill did reflect the savings he promised. Mr. Chesley (and his son) is a very nice honest professional person that's easy to communicate with, likes and knows what he's doing, appreciates his customers, the outdoors, and even does a great clean up! I like this man and his son and highly recommend him (them) for any masonry jobs or any other work they may do. Call this man first
Last update on November 29, 2018
Masonry Contractors in Duluth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Learn about the types of bricks used for masonry and home improvement.
Step up your entryway with some fresh new concrete steps. If you're an experienced DIYer, our step-by-step guide will show you how to build your own.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Pro Exteriors350 Garfield Ave Ste 4
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
- ARROWHEAD CONCRETE WORKS INC5572 MILLER TRUNK HWY
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Basement Pros, INC.4786 Rice Lake Rd
Duluth, Minnesota 55803
- freemandecorativeconcrete5029 Washburn Road
Duluth, Minnesota 55804
- JM Inc.2270 Lismore Rd.
Duluth, Minnesota 55804
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
Duluth, Minnesota 55806
- Lakeview Masonry Inc4413 VENTURE AVE
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Lakewood Masonry & Concrete3613 Martin Rd
Duluth, Minnesota 55803
- Vesel Construction Inc4881 W Pioneer Rd
Duluth, Minnesota 55803
- All Pro Exteriors
- Trinity Masonry & Concrete, Inc.823 Lupine Drive
Proctor, Minnesota 55810
- Trinity Masonry & Concrete, Inc.