Chimney problems found during home inspections can put a damper on your warm and cozy nights. We’ll explain common chimney issues you might uncover and how to resolve them here.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Duluth, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Duluth
- Dixon's Home ServicesThey did a great job! They were on time, they wore personal protective equipment, they were pleasant to interact with, and my windows and screens were sparkling clean when they were done. I can recommend them without reservation!
- Tip Top Chimney Cleaning & RepairI think the word would be and quot;seamless.and quot; After the initial cleaning, we decided to and quot;trustand quot; TipTop to do the additional work. Professional, polite, and efficient.
- Black Goose ChimneyJim and his team removed 2 wood stoves from my house, including the piping and external chimney. One unit was over 500 lbs and they had the equipment to handle it with ease. They were professional, clean and got the job done quickly. I would use Black Goose again.
- Tip Top Chimney Cleaning & RepairHe immediately started repairs on some items he had supplies for, and came back to perform the majority of outdoor work as promised, on time and budget. New bricks on exterior of chimney match great and the overall quality is excellent.
- JM Inc.There were 2 workers at the home. It took 2 days to complete. We hired them for the house first and we were so pleased, we hired them for the cabin. Very, very pleased all the way through.
- My Chimney GuysMR WAGNER INSPECTED OUR FIREPLACE ON CHRISTMAS EVE DAY. HE WAS PUNCTUAL, HUMOROUS, CONVERSATIONAL, AND PROFESSIONAL. HE ANSWERED QUESTIONS PATIENTLY AND THOROUGHLY; WE ENDED UP PAYING $25 FOR THE INSPECTION, $75 FOR A BOXED SCREEN ON THE CHIMNEY, AND $275 FOR A DAMPER. WE ARE EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK, AND WITH HIS WILLINGNESS TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS
- JM Inc.Just fine! We were very pleased with them and originally hired them to do our chimney on our house. We were so pleased that we had them do the chimney on our cabin. We did interview several other companies and their rates were competitive to the others. My husband took care of the cabin, so I don’t know how many workers were there. I believe it took 2 days to complete. It was one or 2 days
- Tip Top Chimney Cleaning & RepairI think it went terribly. They first showed up app. July 10, 2014 for what was estimated by him to be about one week of work.There was some demo above and below the roof line on the chimney. No consistent daily start time or continuation seemed to happen. We left our house open for access after being told they would show up, they did not show and the house was left open for 3 days when we were out of town. This out of town trip was 1 week past the estimated finish time of the job. Changes in the way the job was going to be done were agreed to by me several times because the company owner had made some errors in the original estimate. The job was finally finished August 10, 2014 after once again promising to show up and failing to. There is no way I would ever use or recommend this contractor again
- Black Goose ChimneyBlack Goose had said they would pick up the stove for us since it was not far from their office. They did not tell us they were charging us for that. Then, when they came to install the stove, they didn't have the right equipment so had to come back. When they actually installed the stove, they dropped it and cracked the floor pad that was built for the stove to sit on. The floor by our front door was also cracked. They denied that they dropped the stove and refused to compensate for us needing to replace the floor pad which delayed the installation. We were charged an extra $750.00 for them picking the stove and removeing the old one which I feel was excessive
- Tip Top Chimney Cleaning & RepairThis guy is a total joke...rude, unprofessional, scam artist at best! Long story short, he charged us for a product & service which we paid upfront for, and did not fulfill his end of the deal. We were scammed. He took us for a ride. This whole transaction was a nightmare. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED BUSINESS!
Last update on October 23, 2020
Chimney Repair Contractors in Duluth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Keeping your fireplace clean and maintained will help you reduce the risk of fire and save on energy costs. Get tips on hiring a chimney sweep.
A pellet stove is an energy efficient heat source. It can be a DIY project, but installation is technical and there are safety concerns, so it is best left to a professional.
Find chimney repair services in
- Rice Lake,
- Two Harbors,
- South Range,
- Lake Nebagamon,
- Solon Springs,
- Iron River,
- Hoyt Lakes,
- Moose Lake,
- Silver Bay,
chimney repair services in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Energy Plus & Conservation Technologies4811 Miller Trunk Hwy
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- JM Inc.2270 Lismore Rd.
Duluth, Minnesota 55804
- Lakeview Masonry Inc4413 VENTURE AVE
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Mc Roofing & Snow Removal1221 Foster Ave
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Scott Didrikson Construction4169 Luzerne Rd
Duluth, Minnesota 55803
- Energy Plus & Conservation Technologies
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
- J. Benson Construction
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
Wyoming, Minnesota 55092
- Professional Exteriors, Inc