Benghauser Builders

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2011

Myself & two sons with numerous subcontractors. Billing to be agreed with customer prior to work....

Handyman

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/02/2017

only one in area who called back from this list; did excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed various house repair and maintenance;

01/11/2017

Great. will call again for other work that I might need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door no longer closed; returned my call next day and was at my home within an hour and fixed it. (Called other people listed here and either got no return call or no show.)

06/29/2015

Great! He's always prompt, friendly, and does a good job. This is the fourth time I've used him for handyman work that my husband can't do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ceiling light fixture and electric box, and fixed some of our vinyl siding

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

05/19/2015

I got a quote for fixing the bounciness of our floor and though we haven't had the work done yet, we intend to use them.  In the mean time, I had some handy-man type stuff that needed to be done and they did it all very quickly and with great communication.  I will definitely use them for our floor job and any subsequent small jobs that need doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handy-work and a quote for fixing the floor.

11/09/2014

Initial contact was encouraging. Kurt came to inspect the water damage to an under sink cabinet due to a leak and give us his opinion on replacing the cabinet base, whether he thought any further damage had been done, and to give an estimate on what would be required. He pointed out that the leak was still dripping (although now very slowly, so we had not noticed this). We contacted the plumber wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced baseboard in cabinet under sink which was damaged due to plumbing leak.

CATEGORY handyman service

Remodeling Contractors. New Construction.

Ask for details.