When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Traverse City, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Traverse City
- Michigan GeomaticsI called the phone number on an old drawing done by Max Harris and the new owner, Scott McLain answered the phone. I told him about the trouble I was having with my neighbor and asked him about a corner that I thought they might have moved. He asked if he could stop and take a look at things. He did so and did not charge for this. I then made an appointment with him to come back and mark the property line. He came back and did the job as we discussed and for the cost quoted
- Michigan GeomaticsHe is very reasonable. I checked with a larger company in the area who wanted double the price for the same service. He has had alot of experience. He is a very very pleasant person to work with. He was very efficent and very professional. He was also very resonable in regards to setting appointments. When I contacted him, he was pretty booked but was still able to make it to my home in a reasonable time . I definitely felt he was honest. The report provided to me arrived within a few days. I would reccomend him to anyone in the area overall. He is a one man operation and is able to offer much more resonable pricing
- Michigan GeomaticsTalk about service!! On the first day, I conacted them. The second day I recieved an estimate. I responded as to payment options. They sent me a link to PayPal. The third day, they were on-stie and surveying!!! Very good people, very professional. They came back to rerun the line to confirm the stakes, as our property lines run at an angle to the main road in our area. They also followed up to make we were pleased with the work
Land Surveyors in Traverse City
- Business Description:Simmer Land Surveying offers a wide range of services through out Northern Michigan including Boundary Surveys, Construction Staking, Site Plans, Land Divisions, Topographic Surveys and much more! It is our goal to provide accurate and reliable surveying and mapping services
- Business Description:Free Estimates on any size land surveying job. 30 Years of Surveying Experience, Owners of R. Max Harris Land Surveying Records. Specializing in Leelanau, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Wexford, Manistee, Kalkaska and Antrim CountiesRecent Review:Excellent. Professional and thorough. <br />William & Lois B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Lake Ann
- Maple City
- Suttons Bay
- Elk Rapids
- Lake Leelanau
- Glen Arbor
- Rapid City
- South Boardman
land surveyors in Traverse City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!