Use these steps to help you determine if you should hire an irrigation system professional to winterize your sprinkler system or do it yourself.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Milan, MI
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Milan
- H & B SprinklerI have used H&B for the 28 years I have owned my Farmington Hills home. Always satisfied with price and the guaranteed quality work. Always on time. Through my recommendations, 30 other homes in my sub have signed up for their annual services, with zero complaints.
- Black Diamond Sprinklers LLCScheduling was easy, Alex and Victor came within 1 business day of scheduling. Team was very knowledgeable and explained all steps. Very reasonable pricing, total cost $420. I highly recommend Black Diamond Sprinkler.
- Creative Pro's LLCThey made sure everything is working and the timers are correct. They came early. They are very polite ,friendly and professional. Their price is fair. I would hire them again and recommend them to other people.
- Brooks IrrigationInitial call was answered by company owner, who explained availability, made appointment, and showed up personally to do the work, which was professional and fairly priced. Highly recommended
- Black Diamond Sprinklers LLCI had a full irrigation installed on a new build single family home here in Michigan. There wasn’t any grass and the ground was not frozen and was wet sounds easy enough. Steve came out to provide an estimate and he said he could have somebody install it the next day. Only one employee showed up and was able to install pipe. That was at least done. It soon took a course for the worse. I even gave them professionally designed plans that was created specifically for this house. When I went to go inspect it there was only rotors and no pop-ups as described in requirements. When I asked to change the front yard to pop-ups I received a lot of confrontation and agitated answers from the crew and the foreman. I also requested that the drip line be replaced correctly and they would say they would. I finally gave them a check and they have never come back since to fix the heads or the drip line. No answers from Steve or whoever is the manager. I had to buy my own parts to save my dying sod. I would stay away from them as they are not a professional company
- Summers Irrigation IncI made the mistake of hiring Summers Irrigation to correct the grading and install a new lawn (hydro-seed) at my house prior to reading any of the reviews available that I have since found online. My experience with Summers Irrigation began in June 2020 when I met with Phil Boos at my house. We discussed the condition of the grass species of my lawn, the grading concerns I had with my yard and what was needed to correct it. Phil presented a plan with a quote, we agreed to a plan, I paid the deposit, the work began on-time in August 2020 and everything since then has been extremely disappointing. As planned, the crew came to remove the dead grass (killed on purpose) and prep the grading (add dirt) for new hydro seed to be applied. Once the prep was “completed”, I called Phil to express my concern that the grading did not appear to be flat or corrected. In fact, it looked basically identical or worse to what it did prior to the Roundup being applied. I was concerned that if this was not corrected prior to hydro seed application it would be more difficult to correct after the hydro seed was applied. I explained that there are still high/low spots throughout the lawn and the grading is not flush with the adjoining driveways. He assured me Tony would apply some more dirt prior to applying the hydro seed. Phil Boos never checked the work of his crew and Summers Irrigation never corrected the grading, they proceeded the next day and applied the hydro seed. For this project, we were quoted 30 yards of dirt to correct the grading, based on what was removed with the dead grass and the amount of “loose dirt” that was added, I would shocked if they actually delivered and used 10-15 yards of dirt. In addition to the grading not being corrected, Tony and his partner damaged several existing sprinkler heads during the preparation phase. These damaged heads caused significant erosion and required touchup work with grading and new hydro seed. I question why the condition (for damage) of the sprinkler heads was not checked prior to hydro seeding. Within a few weeks the grass seed had germinated and filled in the areas that were not effected by the erosion caused by damaged sprinkler heads. During the late Fall of 2020, I met with Phil Boos again to discuss the grading concerns and develop a plan to correct it in the Spring of 2021. Phil mentioned several techniques; the use of a rotary laser to correct the grade and most recently the use of an asphalt like roller and/or top dressing/leveling. To date (April 2022), nothing has happened and our communication has been silent since September 2021. In closing, I would NOT trust Summer Irrigation with any work at my home or recommend them for work to be done at your home. They have a great ability of telling you what you want to hear, but zero ability to complete the work as quoted and described. Overall, a total disappointment. Stay clear
- Brooks IrrigationCame on date scheduled, came within window of hours offered, and charged the exact amount that was quoted. Excellent service
- Brooks IrrigationPerfect. been with Brooks Irrigation 4-5 years now. Highly recommend. Mr Brooks is very professional, and reasonably priced. I would not even consider another company.
- American SprinklerVery well, on time, fixed all of the sprinkler problems, very professional. Liked them so much I set up my fall appointment with them!
- Brooks IrrigationVery courteous, knowledgeable and prompt. Programmed the correct timing on my sprinkler stations that I did not know were programmed incorrectly. Fee was very reasonable.
Last update on May 15, 2022
Irrigation Systems Installers in Milan
Deals in Milan for Irrigation Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Spring has sprung, and your newly awakened landscape is ready for a long drink of water. Take these nine steps to turn on your sprinkler system for the season.
Automatic sprinkler systems offer many benefits. Read on for a roundup of their pros, from water conservation to time savings.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Milan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AK Lawn Care Inc305 W Main St
Milan, Michigan 48160
- AK Lawn Care Inc
- A-1 LAWN SPRINKLERS INCP.O Box 83
South Rockwood, Michigan 48179
- AAA Lawn Sprinklers LLC5569 Caniff St
Hamtramck, Michigan 48212
- ABRAHAM'S LANDSCAPING7414 Lacy Dr
Belleville, Michigan 48111
- Affordable SprinklersPO Box 851417
Westland, Michigan 48185
- American Dream Landscaping5566 ten mile rd
Warren, Michigan 48091
- American Pavement Design26000 Capital
Redford, Michigan 48239
- Apm Services LLC41923 amberly dr
Clinton Township, Michigan 48038
- Artman's Nursery & Landscape Supply1512 S Newburgh Rd
Westland, Michigan 48186
- A-1 LAWN SPRINKLERS INC
- Do It All Do It Right8101 Riverdale
Dearborn Heights, Michigan 48127
- Do It All Do It Right
- Falcon Lawn Sprinkler Inc.4375 Seymour Lake Rd
Oxford, Michigan 48371
- Falcon Lawn Sprinkler Inc.
- MADDOX IRRIGATION INC46800 Erb Dr
Macomb, Michigan 48042
- Marc Dutton Irrigation4720 Hatchery Rd
Waterford, Michigan 48329
- Merritt Home Designs5940 COOLEY LAKE RD
Waterford, Michigan 48327
- METRO SPRINKLER SVC24634 5 MILE RD
Redford, Michigan 48239
- MLN Lawn and Landscaping51883 Schoneherr
Utica, Michigan 48315
- MUNRO LANDSCAPING & LAWN CAREP.O. Box 279
South Lyon, Michigan 48178
- MWD Outdoors LLC48781 West Rd
Wixon, Michigan 48393
- MADDOX IRRIGATION INC
- Salisbury Landscape Group50946 Martz Rd
Belleville, Michigan 48111
- SHAKESPEARE SERVICESPO BOX 424
Garden City, Michigan 48136
- Shores Outdoor ServicesP.O. Box 691
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- Signature Services17500 Dix
Melvindale, Michigan 48122
- Summers Irrigation Inc870 lochaven Rd
Waterford, Michigan 48327
- Salisbury Landscape Group
- UNITED LAWNSCAPE 62170 VAN DYKE RD
Washington, Michigan 48094
- UNITED LAWNSCAPE
- Xtreme Perfection Lawn Maintenance and LandscapingP.O. Box 871474
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Xtreme Perfection Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping