Design One Landscape Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2010

957 Brown Rd

Lake Orion, MI 48359

We appreciate your interest in becoming familiar with our friendly, professional services for all your landscaping needs. Serving Michigan residential and commercial landscaping needs since 1980. See videos of our work at https://www.designoneinc.com/new-design-one-service-highlight-video/...

lawn & landscaping (91)mulch delivering (41)hardscaping (28)lawn care (15)Patios (9)tree service (9)landscape lighting (8)lawn treatment (3)fireplace services (2)irrigation system (2)

09/14/2021

The did a super job,finish right on time.We are very happy with it.

Description of Work
Landscaping around our new deck.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. It was a pleasure working with you!

12/13/2020

Excellent! Design one designed the patio and landscaping based on our input and choice of material Worked with irrigation and sod contractors to complete in record time and on budget

Description of Work
Patio and Landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Review for Design One Landscape Services - 957 Brown Rd, Lake Orion, MI - 39082815

10/30/2020

Vance designed a great concept for my backyard remodel in a week and a half after our sit-down meeting. I ended up having only part of it installed this year and he adjusted appropriately. He also turned around drawings quickly for my HOA approval. Tim and his team showed up at 8am each of the two days of the job and they did a great job! They protected my lawn from the machinery needed for stonew...

Description of Work
Dry Creek Bed Install

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/30/2020

From the beginning, Vance worked with me to understand the desired outcome, present alternatives and work within my budget. They called to confirm the promised start date, and arrived on time. The weather was cold and rainy, but their crew (led by Tim) worked hard throughout the entire day without complaint. They took the time to consult with me on my preferences in terms of centering the new porc...

Description of Work
Design One removed and replaced a large front porch step, replaced landscape trees and shrubs, and reworked the stone paver and plastic edging around the garden and in-ground pool.

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

10/29/2020

Design One did an amazing job with releveling the patio. Our patio was unbalanced in multiple places and now it feels like we have a completely new patio. The team also communicated well around the timeline of the project.

Description of Work
Releveling a patio

Category landscaping,hardscaping

10/29/2020

Great service all around. They took a "hiccup" from the city in stride and made sure the work was completed and looking great!

Description of Work
Landscape wall

Category fireplaces,hardscaping

10/29/2020

The work was excellent. Following two, easy design discussions, the removal and install dates were set. Everything went exactly as planned. Two days total, from start to finish.

Description of Work
Remove sidewalk and install paver walkway.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/08/2020

I selected Design One Inc based on my neighbor using Design One Inc for the past 3 years for all of their landscape work and another neighbor using different local company and having the company back to fix things they did. When our 2 day job was finished and the workers pulled away in their trucks, I did not have anything to pick up and throw in the trash. Design One Inc did the job as planned an...

Description of Work
The landscaping closest to the southeast corner of the house and around the lower deck at the rear of the house turned 20 years old and were over-grown. It was time to replace all this landscaping with something that could be managed, not grow over 6 feet tall and still fill-in this area of the house.

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

10/08/2020

Excellent. Efficient, prompt, responsive, lots of great ideas that we had not thought of, great to work with, job completed as promised. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend. Our designer, Amanda, was wonderful to work with and I learned a lot from her about plants and trees.

Description of Work
Landscaping in beds around entire house and large berm. Including some brick work, pavers, edging and landscape lighting.

Category mulch,fireplaces,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

10/05/2020

Overall I'm pleased with the work. It turned out well, and the crew was in and out in a day. I had a tree removed, and there were no signs that a tree was there, clean up impressed me. I replaced the tree with a ten-foot Blue Spruce, and in my opinion, could have been better selected, or even placed differently to hide bare spots from incoming traffic, but I'm hopeful the pine comes into its own. ...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Review for Design One Landscape Services - 957 Brown Rd, Lake Orion, MI - 38924132

Landscaping – Design, Installation, & Renovation. Water Features. Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces. Retaining Walls, Sod, & Hydro-seeding. Holiday Lighting.

General Lawn Care, Fertilization, Concrete Work, Lawn Irrigation, Deck Installations.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check