Privacy fences enhance security without sacrificing curb appeal or character. From vinyl to wood, explore various privacy fence costs here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Milan, MI
There are 14 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Milan
- Miles Bradley Building And RemodelingI am extremely happy with my beautiful deck. The workmanship is impeccable. I asked for cement pier footings for a stable foundation of the deck for many years and Miles Bradley was the only company that knew how to do it. Paige's team was quick without compromising on quality. Whenever I had a question, Paige was quick to reply. I have recommended Miles Bradley to my neighbors and I would definitely use this company again. The deck was slightly more expensive than other companies, but I would pay for better quality and have a deck that lasts many more years. I have been researching companies for the past year and looking at my neighbor's decks and the quality of my Trex deck is far superior than my neighbors' decks
- Sweetscape Outdoor ServicesI have been using this company for several years but finally found out I could write a review to share my complete satisfaction! They are dependable, affordable, original and caring! The workers go beyond what is asked. Today, one of the workers fixed a broken gate putting it back to normal operation! The workers have always done everything I asked and even go beyond. Now in my later years and recuperating from cancer and heart surgeries, this company is with me to do what is needed. They not only have planted flowers for me, they even know what I like and buy the flowers for me! Cleanup is perfect! I love gardening! But when you can't do it yourself, second best is a company I can trust and be pleased with! I recomend Sweetscape Outdoor Services to anyone who wants first rate service and workers who care
- M Bland Fence CoM. Bland did a terrific job. Very responsive to emails, phone and texts and kept us up-to-date on permit, materials, weather delays. Showed up on day he indicated and worked until job was finished. Very conscientious with work, every day ended with him using power blower to clean up any sawdust or other materials. We would definitely recommend as the final install looks great and gates work well. All this after three years of trying to find a competent fence installer that would do what they said. We appreciate the businesslike approach of M. Bland. Thank
- M Bland Fence CoHe did a beautiful job. He came back as he promised and did the work until he was finished. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.
- SIDE JOBZEverything was excellent. The repair of the drywall left a seamless finish. The primer and paint job blended extremely well with the rest of the ceiling. I have had drywall repaired before and the end results were always poor (ridges). I would highly recommend this company! We are just thrilled with the results. And the price was much deserved. All of the employees were a pleasure to work with
- K2 BuildingK2 building has always done great work for me in a very reasonable amount of time. It doesn’t matter what the job is, Danny is up for it. 10/10 would hire again in a heartbeat!
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncService installer (Dusty) was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Answered all questions and provided good instructions for maintenance and set up. Would definitely recommend
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncDusty (the installer) was on time, did a great job and was about as friendly as it gets. If there weren't flags showing where the perimeter is, you almost wouldn't know the work was done. Great price and an overall great experience.
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncDusty S did a great job installing my fence. He was very courteous and helpful. He was also promptly on time. I would highly recommend!
- GLC Lawn Landscaping and Snow Removal LLCOnly took half a day tear out and re-soil. Sod was laid in no time the following day. Very good crew of workers. Would recommend there services to anyone. Yard looks awesome now.
Last update on June 27, 2022
Fencing Contractors in Milan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Is your front yard looking incomplete and in need of a finishing touch? Browse through these fence ideas for a picturesque and private enclosure for your yard.
If you share a fence with your neighbor, you may wonder who owns it or has to maintain it. Read on to learn who is responsible for a shared fence.
Find fence companies in
Fence Companies in Milan, MI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- 21st Century Windows
- Action Fire Repair Corporation29157 Five Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154
- All Approved Construction13663 Trenton Rd
Southgate, Michigan 48195
- Alpine Roofing Complete1695 S Ortonville Rd Suite 100
Ortonville, Michigan 48462
- American Fence & Supply3212 W. Sylvania Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43613
- Any Fence & Landscape3924 Berkshire
Warren, Michigan 48091
- Action Fire Repair Corporation
- Casco Remodeling263 Bauman Ave
Clawson, Michigan 48017
- Casey Fence Co7660 Dix St
Detroit, Michigan 48209
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan 49240
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
Troy, Michigan 48085
- CORNERSTONE CUSTOM BUILDING3318 24 MILE RD
Utica, Michigan 48316
- Casco Remodeling
- DEC General Home Improvement700 Laird St
Lake Orion, Michigan 48362
- Decks By Scott.com21431 Collingham
Farmington, Michigan 48336
- Defence Enterprises5750 Terex
Clarkston, Michigan 48346
- Delisi Construction & Remodeling361 Detroit Ave
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
- Dietz Fence21874 S. Nunneley
Clinton Twp., Michigan 48035
- Doctors Construction Inc122 Jackson Plaza Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Done by Mark1292 Dorothea
Berkley, Michigan 48072
- DEC General Home Improvement
- Family - Fence, LLC15615 E 10 Mile Rd
ROSEVILLE, Michigan 48021
- Family - Fence, LLC
- Hance Painting44892 trails ct
Canton, Michigan 48187
- Handy Randy's Handyman Services17346 Beechdaly
Redford, Michigan 48240
- Handyman Jim24701 Mary St
Taylor, Michigan 48180
- HARLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT20041 Ecorse Rd
Taylor, Michigan 48180
- Harwood Painting Inc9200 Ann Arbor Rd W
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Hideout Custom Woodworking LLC1869 Dawson Dr
Adrian, Michigan 49221
- Home Depot20500 13 Mile Rd
ROSEVILLE, Michigan 48066
- HOUSE OF IRON INC15475 DALE ST
Detroit, Michigan 48223
- Hance Painting
- Kevin's All Season Lawn and Landscape, LLC2356 S Schaefer Hwy
Detroit, Michigan 48217
- Kevin's All Season Lawn and Landscape, LLC
- Maier's Honey-Do Co331 S Wilcox
Rochester, Michigan 48307
- MAINTENANCE BY KANE LLC54133 LONGNEEDLE DR
Shelby Twp., Michigan 48315
- McGlinch & Sons Co29565 Grand River Ave
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336
- Michigan Fence Outlet58680 Victoria Rd.
New Haven, Michigan 48048
- Michigan Hidden Fence Inc805 S State Rd 223
Davison, Michigan 48423
- MUSKRAT ENTERPRISES613 Gardenia Ave
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
- Mustang Fence LLC3244 Wyoming Ave
Dearborn, Michigan 48120
- MW Quality Maintenance Services5217 Joslin Lake Dr.
Gregory, Michigan 48137
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Maier's Honey-Do Co
- Outdoor Innovators85 E James St
River Rouge, Michigan 48218
- Outdoor Innovators
- PATRICK MCKENNY LANDSCAPING23107 Norcrest Dr
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Peter-Built Construction22516 Violet St
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48082
- Phil Pitters, Inc2226 ALTER RD
Detroit, Michigan 48215
- Playscapes by Design, LLC200 W. 2nd St 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan 48068
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
Novi, Michigan 48375
- PATRICK MCKENNY LANDSCAPING
- Quality Maintenance Services811 Bogie Lake Rd
White Lake, Michigan 48383
- Quality Maintenance Services
- Upright Fence Inc37915 Ford Rd
Westland, Michigan 48185
- Upright Fence Inc
- WILLIAM ELLIS CO3311 12 MILE RD
Berkley, Michigan 48072
- WILLIAM ELLIS CO
Fencing contractors that service Milan
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.