Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Milan, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Milan
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThese guys are very professional. They were on time and provided services as I had requested at a reasonable price. Will definitely hire them again. Highly recommended.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI needed a border survey done ASAP for new fence. They had the best price and could schedule me in quickly. Job was done and documents e-mailed to me next day. Would highly recommend this company!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI emailed the company and received a response in 24 hours. We agreed to a price and they came out and did the survey. They then mailed the drawings with a receipt which I mailed back with payment.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCHe was quite pleased with the people. In fact we've got them coming out again next week some time to resurvey the property because we are buying some extras. They surveyed our property and we found out that the border was different than what we thought, so the lady next to us is going to sell us some land. They have to resurvey it so that we can get a legal description and buy the land that we thought was ours initially. My husband said that it was a good price and that they were fast. They are very pleasant to deal with. They did great on the actual job. They are giving us a great price on the resurvey too that we have to have
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey completed the work quckly. Nice drawing with details required for property updates.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMike Nowry was very quick to send me an estimate when I called. I called a few other surveyors and his price was the most reasonable. He took the time to look at a Google image of my property and based the price on that - rather than just a flat fee. I appreciated that. He scheduled us for two weeks later and arrived as they said. My husband was home and said the interaction was very professional. We've recommended him to our neighbors as well
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCInitial contact was via Nowry & Hales "contact us" link on the internet. A representative called back within a few days to discuss the type of survey they do, how the find the property lines and exactly how they will mark the lines. We made an appointment for July 16th and when we came home our 4 corners were marked with a metal rod/yellow cap into the ground as well as a wood stake indicating "corner marker". They also put wood markers labeled "property line" approximately every 20-30 feet down each side of the house. It was discovered that part of the neighbors fence impeded upon our property and Nowry & Hale specifically indicated this on the official survey document. This enabled us to have the city instruct the neighbor to remove his impeding fence. It was also discovered that the property lines were NOT where either neighbor said they were. With our official survey we were able to easily obtain our fence permit from the city and the fencing company we used had clear markings to install the fence
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMichael was fantastic to work with. They got out to our property on the promised date at the promised time and completed the survey. Prior to the actual survey I had a lot of questions and Michael spent a lot of time with me answering them. I would highly recommend.
Last update on May 10, 2018
Land Surveyors in Milan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Milan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Surveying & Mapping,LLC54256 Maple Creek Ct.
Utica, Michigan 48316
- Advanced Surveying & Mapping,LLC
- BOSS ENGINEERING3121 E GRAND RIVER
Howell, Michigan 48843
- BOSS ENGINEERING
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC4301 Saline Waterworks Rd
Saline, Michigan 48176
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Louis Cantor Company17600 Northland Park Ct.
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan 48075
- Louis Cantor Company
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC