A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Marlette, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Marlette
- Sam's Sewer and Drain ServiceI called sam's sewer because it said emergency calls hoping someone would be there and not only did he answer promptly the workers were @ my house in less than an hour! They had everything all set for the repairs and I had them come the next day to install a water backup pump. More than happy with their service and prices, highly recommend read less
- Pure Plumbing, LLCI called them afternoon and unclogged my toilet for approximately 20 mins. It was great and I would use them again. The charge was lower than others.
- Swick Home ServicesWe have used Swick for many years and have been very satisfied with the quality of their work. The service provider, Dean Larson, was highly skilled and knowledgeable in both plumbing and carpentry. He clearly has a wide and deep base of experience from which he could draw to give us options to consider in addressing a plumbing problem we had. It is also a relief to feel comfortable knowing you can trust a worker in your home unsupervised when you have someplace you have to be. Based upon our experience over many years, I highly recommend Swick read less
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThey were very helpful and informative. I have no complaints at all. I paid $700 additional to the Angie's List coupon. I didn’t shop around for price but I thought it was fair. They were very good.
- Chad's Plumbing and HeatingChads crew met me with great professionalism. Bailed me out of holiday nightmare. Chad is not scared to answer his phone. Highly recommend. I currently have his phone on speed dial. Thanks again Chad! Great job Mick Manntz..Caseville MI.
- MAPLE VALLEY PLUMBING & HEATING INCHe showed up fast on a Sunday morning to help out my mom. The basement was flooded and water was still coming in. She called several companies from the area and he was the only one to call back and he did so quickly. He had the whole situation sorted out in a couple hours. Obviously a real pro. He went above and beyond to get the best parts to replace a dead bladder tank and even got the water out of the basement. On a Sunday morning even! Words cannot express how thankful I am. The price was fair for the quality of work and equipment and how fast he responded and fixed the entire problem. I would recommend this guy to anyone and it takes a lot to impress me. You can trust this company to take care of you and your family, end of story read less
- GeoMastersExcellent! Everything from the initial contact, proposal, and work was a customer-friendly and efficient experience. After accepting the proposal and obtaining the initial township permit, Joel took care of everything - coordinating the two county permits, the retirement of the old septic system, final inspections, and cleanup. Quality and timely work at a fair price. Five stars all the way read less
- H-ManSteve was punctual and showed up with the required materials. He had two different assistants who were polite and helpful as well. He stayed on top of things until the job was done and followed through to completion. He was polite and courteous and treated my home like it was his. I would hire him again read less
- BW/Cook Service ExpertsBW Cook responded to me quickly and I was very happy with the service preformed. Our plumber was pleasant and very informative regarding our new faucet.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThe technician showed up promptly as scheduled but could not do the requested service due to faulty equipment. I had wanted a camera inspection of the sewer but his camera was broken. The tech was very courteous and apologetic. Since I live very far away, I could not reschedule.
Plumbers in Marlette
- Business Description:JR Hudson plumbing is a local veteran and family owned/operated plumbing business serving Macomb County and surrounding areas. -Standard and tankless water heater installation and maintenance. -bathroom rough in -backflow testing -sprinkler blowouts -all plumbing fixture installation and maintenance -back up sump pump -drain service read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time. Very pleasant and professional. Installed line quickly and explained everything they were doing. I highly recommended this company and would definitely hire them again for future needs.Terri K.
- Business Description:Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1987. Located in Waterford, MI, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Oakland County Michigan. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you.. read lessRecent Review:Installed new furnace. Installed new air conditioning unit. Installed new circuit breaker for a/c. Installed new ductwork. Installed new gas lines & garage heaters. Set up new heating/cooling zones. handled all permits & inspections. (Work is being performed in stages; at this point, total work is about 90% complete, and the completion date is already scheduled) read lessCarlos M.
- Recent Review:The whole process of quoting, sales presentation, finance arrangement, installation was simple, timely, professional, complete and painless. The price was very competitive, the installation was smooth and prompt, and the end product is thing of beauty. This review is from a homeowner who has had a couple of terrible furnace experiences in the past decade read lessJohn Mark G.
- Business Description:We have been family owned and operated since 1967; Gardner Plumbing and Heating. We are the third generation owners operating GeoMasters. We work with many local businesses for sub-contracting and material purchases. Our father and uncle installed one of Michigan's first closed loop geothermal heat pumps systems in 1981. When experience matters, call us read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Everything from the initial contact, proposal, and work was a customer-friendly and efficient experience. After accepting the proposal and obtaining the initial township permit, Joel took care of everything - coordinating the two county permits, the retirement of the old septic system, final inspections, and cleanup. Quality and timely work at a fair price. Five stars all the way read lessGary M.
- Business Description:Serving all of Southeastern, Michigan for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on being the only company you would want to turn to for anything heating and cooling! We offer hassle-free financing and the most highly trained technicians and installers available. We are a NATE certified company, think of it as us having a Master Degree in heating and cooling! We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check or cash making it easy for you to pay for what you need. Call us today for our.. read lessRecent Review:It all went great. They were here when they said they would be. Fully explained what the problem was and what was needed to fix it. They fixed it... now we have heat :) It's all good :)Beverly B.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Financing available
- Business Description:Regardless of whether you are a prospective home buyer, seller, or realtor, you can trust that our experts will check all main components of the property and provide a detailed home inspection report with the findings read lessRecent Review:It went very well. I was very happy with it .Margaret B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Plumbing, Heating, and air conditioning service and installationRecent Review:My furnace went out at our lake house in the middle of the night during one of the coldest nights of the year. I called at 8:00 a.m. and the problem was fixed 30 miles away within two hours. I was very impressed and will certainly use them in the future. I was referred to Jake's by a friend who also had a very good experience with them read lessMichael F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Brown City
- North Branch
- Cass City
- Imlay City
- Otter Lake
Plumbers in Marlette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bay Area Heating and Cooling4800 North Caseville Road
- Bear Plumbing Inc.7178 Pulaski Road
- Blue Water Plumbing & Heating LLC3635 Charles St
- Bowerman Plumbing, LLC5152 Burtch Rd
- BraveHeart Construction 2641 N Branch Rd
North Branch, Michigan
- Bullock Plumbing & Heating15205 Imlay City Rd
- BUTCHER EXCAVATING4984 N GRAFTON RD.
- Bay Area Heating and Cooling
- Eastpointe PlumbingPO Box 275
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eastpointe Plumbing
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating245 Jackson Industrial Dr
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hub the Handyman32 N Lapeer St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating
- Owens Soft Water8964 S. Clare Ave.
- Owens Soft Water
- P & F Construction and Development LLC423 W 2ND ST
- Patriot Builders189 North Ridge Street
Port Sanilac, Michigan
- Paul Mcglynn423 E Lincoln St
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- PHIL'S PLUMBING AND HEATING INC.751 N VAN DYKE NORTHGATE SHOPPING CENTER
Bad Axe, Michigan
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
- P & F Construction and Development LLC
- Up North Property Services105 W. Chisholm St.
- Up North Property Services