If you want to upgrade outdated outlets, you may be wondering if you can replace ungrounded outlets with GFCI outlets. Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top Electricians in Marlette, MI
There are 10 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Marlette
- Webb ElectricMr. Webb brought his own chainsaw and removed the branches so that both he and Consumers Energy could get my electric back up and running. He took care of it immediately. I expected to have this draw out for several days but I was back up and running within just a few hours. Amazing!!!
- JCH Electric, LLCexcellent service, will always use him again timely, easy to work with had power back to the house very quickly even turned on the power to the kitchen so we could eat breakfast
- McGhee's Heating & Air ConditioningMcGhees has installed my hearing./cooling systems and been doing all scheduled maintenance for years to my satisfaction. This week, however,, a gas lead was detected by a pool heater. Semco gas company was called. smelled gas and had to shut down the gas to the entire house. I called McGhees and a within an hour an experienced tech arrived, found a way to cap off an underground leak and cap off the pool heater so the gas could be turned back on to the rest of the house. The next day he was back to run a new and much improved line to the heater. And when I got the invoice for what was an emergency call it was more than fair.
- Gen Pro LLCExcellent!! Even with the delays caused by shortage of materials and slowed transportation of the generator and chip, Shawn came through with his very good crew and got the job done. Everything was put back and cleaned up. We couldn’t be happier. We recommend Gen Pro wholeheartedly!!
- McGhee's Heating & Air ConditioningOur McGhee's team, Joe, Deb & Chase, were all so professional, gave us a fair quote, showed up on time for the work and did an excellent job. Chase has been especially helpful in his follow-up. Thanks to McGhee's, our guests will keep cool all summer! Kerry & Dave
- JCH Electric, LLCJoe and Virginia Howes own JCH Electric, LLC, in White Cloud, MI. When I needed a small, but crucial job done on my older home in Grand Rapids, Virginia returned my late night Angie's List inquiry with an early morning phone message, and Joe called minutes later. He adjusted his schedule to come over that same day, worked until after dark, and finished the job. The bill turned out to be very reasonable, and I greatly appreciated Joe's fine workmanship and professional, respectful demeanor. He generously answered questions and explained things as he worked, and as a homeowner, I learned much useful stuff from him in that short time. Joe followed up and called me the next day, to make sure all was well, which it was. Joe and Virginia are delightful folks and true professionals. I'm happy to highly recommend JCH Electric. Maarten VanVoorthuysen Grand Rapids, Michiga
- JCH Electric, LLCGreat! He arrived on time and when he finished he cleaned up the packing material and left the space cleaned and tidy.
- JCH Electric, LLCBasement update went great ! Great work ethic ! Efficient use of time, area was kept neat and tidy while working, clean up when finished was move in ready ! We discussed exactly what I wanted so we both had the same vision for the outcome. Would definitely hire again , very pleased!
- JCH Electric, LLCThey did a great job and answered all my parents questions. We would recommend them to anyone looking for electrical service repair, install, or troubleshooting. Did a great job, and arrived on time. We are very happy with the install.
- JCH Electric, LLCJoe Howes came to my house to upgrade my electrical box. He addressed the initial problem, but he fixed several additional problems with my consent. A very thorough job.
Last update on September 12, 2022
Electricians in Marlette
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Looking to bring a little ring to your doorstep? From replacing a wired doorbell to going all-out on a smart system, find out what you can expect to pay for doorbell installation.
Knob-and-tube wiring was popular in the past before we were worried about computers and TVs. Using this guide, you’ll learn what steps to take if you find K&T wiring and who to contact to start the process of replacing it.
Find Electricians in
- Brown City,
- North Branch,
- Cass City,
- Imlay City,
- Otter Lake,
Electricians in Marlette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & T Electric Inc5506 Gratiot Ave
Saint Clair, Michigan 48079
- B & T Electric Inc
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Foundation Systems of Michigan
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning3460 Floradale St
Waterford, Michigan 48329
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning
- North Macomb Heating and Cooling HVAC465 East St. Clair St
Romeo, Michigan 48065
- North Macomb Heating and Cooling HVAC
- R&J Solar LLC1054 Roy Sellers Rd
Columbia, Tennessee 38401
- Randazzo Heating & Cooling51327 Quadrate Dr
Macomb, Michigan 48042
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services7275 Tower Rd
Battle Creek, Michigan 49014
- RUSSELL ELECTRIC1605 S RANGE RD
Saint Clair, Michigan 48079
- Russell Plumbing & Heating421 E Fairplains St
Greenville, Michigan 48838
- R&J Solar LLC
- T.M.A. Electric LLC2514 Chestnut
Port Huron Township, Michigan 48060
- T.M.A. Electric LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250
Cleveland, Ohio 44114