Calvary Electric

Michigan: Contractors
12/31/2021

6333 Wreckenridge Rd

Flint, MI 48532

Please call for more details.
Whole Home Standby Generator

Whole Home Standby Generator

electrician202048626
22kw Generac Generator

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!...
LED Lighting Upgrade

lighting

202048473
Panel Swap

electrician

2020

electrician (10)lighting (3)ceiling fan installation (2)

02/06/2021

Excellent service, information on repair needed. Friendly. Already hired again!

Description of Work
We diagnosed a circuit breaker tripping and a partial power outage

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/06/2021

Very well! Honest, professional work and the charger has never given us any problems since installation. Thank you, Calvary Electric!

Description of Work
We installed a new circuit for an electric vehicle charger

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

12/29/2020

They were very helpful and completed the work in a very timely fashion. No complaints whatever!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and glad you are happy with your new electrical panel in the garage and Tesla charger.

09/23/2020

John worked well with my Uncle. His customer service is excellent! He arrived as scheduled, answered all our questions! Super easy to work with John.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

07/20/2020

Very well. Hes concerned about his quality and giving us an answer to our problem. The time that he took to get it right it was not half hazard. It was carefully done I would highly recommend him. We plan to have him work for us again.

Description of Work
checked the electrical serkits in the house we bought

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

07/16/2020

They were great. They were polite, knowledgeable, patient and punctual. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They put some light switches and outlet. They also put some plug in my dishwasher.

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

07/16/2020

They were fantastic. They did a good job and they were perfect. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They replaced and added some new lights.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/23/2020

Very professional, showed up when scheduled. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Will hire again.

Description of Work
New electric

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/22/2020

John of Calvary Electric does excellent work attention to quality done in a timely Manor. I would recommend Calvary Electric for all your electrical I know I will!! 23500

Description of Work
Electrical outlets and Doorbell install!

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/22/2020

Excellent. We will hire Johnathon for every electrical job we need!

Description of Work
Stove Electrical plug

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Install Outdoor lighting, Electrical Remodeling, Generator Installation, Electrical Repair/Installation, Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation

We don’t repair generators or fan motors