Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Flint, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Flint
- Todds Services, Inc.Thank you, Todd’s Services, Inc. for the warranty service performed at my residence. You have always provided a “no-questions-asked” response to the few maintenance items that I requested that you take care of. Your service employees are very professional and friendly, and did an incredible job of repairing the issues and completely cleaning up when completed. I must say that Todd’s Services, Inc is one of Michigan’s premier full-service landscaping services. From the sales and design staff, to the installation crew, and now the maintenance personnel have been a very satisfying and painless experience. I have gotten many complements on my yard, with all of the unique features that you implemented for me. I am glad I put my trust in you, and would not hesitate to call on you for any future work read less
- Todds Services, Inc.Excellent! Nadeen was great! She was efficient, very knowledgeable & accommodating with changes we requested, besides checking out the whole sprinkler system to make sure things were working correctly like we wanted them to. This is the 3rd time we've requested her when we needed service, over the years, because she listens & accommodates our requests & knows what she's doing. She's professional & friendly! We know we're in good hands with her. Ron & Gail Jones, Brighto read less
- Foster Irrigation IncBefore I wrote my review, I looked at the others. The communication back and forth was very good. E-mail was better than calling, but even calls were answered in a reasonable time (24 hours in high season). They installed my system 10 plus years ago and have winterized it every year. I get a reminder card or call and leave a message and without extensive communication it gets done and I am billed. Simple. This year I had a fire in my garage. I keep my pump (withdraw water from my lake) and control box in my garage. All were damaged by the fire. I called during high season, they got me on the schedule based on the reconstruction work schedule, came to evaluate what they would need to do and came back as scheduled and rewired, reinstalled and assured the system was up an running. They made a challenging situation seem seamless. As a long term customer with high expectations of quality and service. They deliver read less
- Jetstream Landscape & IrrgtnThe company went above and beyond with making sure all our questions were answered. They brought out pieces of all the pipe and tile that was being used and explained how everything was going to work. They were respectful with communicating the times they would be working, they were respectful not using any profanity while working. The job was done in a timely manner. The most impressive thing was that they replanted our rhubarb plant and replaced or upgraded any issues with our sprinkler system as they went along. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for help with any type of irrigation issues. Awesome job guys! Thank You!! read less
- Todds Services, Inc.Excellent work by Nadeen at Todd's Services. She was very patient, listening to our concerns, and found the sources and fixed all. She is also a very pleasant person and took excellent precautions to may us all feel safe with the present COVID 19 problems. Highly recommended.
- American SprinklerIt went great. Called Thursday afternoon 2:00 and Jeff had a crew in the driveway by 9:00 am on Friday. Guys were clean, polite and did a very professional job. I highly recommend this company (as I tried two other companies). One never showed and the other did the job wrong.
- American SprinklerVery happy with service. Showed up on time. Had very good equipment & were very fast.
- Custom Lawn CareWe were extremely pleased with the work they did. The house had been sold and they managed to fertilize its lawn over those years. They contracted for a lawn for a parade of homes and they were under the gun but they managed to do our lawn. The sprinkler system was just excellent and we've had no problems at all. The owner who put in the lawn for us during that time was very helpful in making sure that the water supply piping was adequate. We needed at least a one-inch water supply for the sprinkler system and he reviewed that with the builder. We were also able to install a separate water meter for the irrigation so we didn't pay for the sewer fee for the water we use. It became less expensive for us to use water for the irrigation. One of the bushes they planted didn't do very well and they replaced it. They exceeded our expectations in every way read less
- Locke's Landscaping & Brick PavingFrom start to finish the experience with Locke's Landscaping and Brick Paving was fantastic! This company brought our (2 years in the making) vision to life creating a 1200+ sqft custom outdoor living space...on time and on budget! I give Locke's Landscaping my highest recommendation. Couldn't be happier with the results. If you've done your homework and you're now trying to decide... let this recommendation help to put your mind at ease. No matter how large or small your project is you can trust Locke's Landscaping and Brick Paving to perform! We're already planning another project for 2021 read less
- Todds Services, Inc.I was looking for a full service landscaping company. Someone who could design and install both the front and back yard landscaping. In addition to irrigation, sod, plants and trees I also wanted a deck, pavers, stamped concrete, built-in barbeque and fire pit. I extensively searched the web and went to home improvement shows. After reviewing Todd’s Landscaping Services web page I contacted them for a design consultation. Their expert designer consultant did an incredible job preparing 3D rendering of how the landscaping project would look. After reviewing the documents, I immediately hired them. Once my new home had final grading done, Todd’s Landscaping Services promptly came out and started the project. The project supervisor made helpful suggestions on how certain things might be tweaked in order to have an even more aesthetically pleasing landscape. The entire project was finished on-time. It is amazing how close it looks to the 3D rendering. Each member of the various crews was completely professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company. A special shout-out to Matt, Frankie, Doug, Kevin, Mike, and the rest of the crew that made my dream come true read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Flint
- Business Description:Additional address: 6149 Liberty Rd N, Powell, OH 43065.Recent Review:As expected. They arrived and were done very efficientlyJohn J.
- Business Description:Landscape and Irrigation company in business since 1986. Installation and service for all sprinkler systems. Drain tile installation for wet area elimination. Specializing in brick paver patios. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:The company went above and beyond with making sure all our questions were answered. They brought out pieces of all the pipe and tile that was being used and explained how everything was going to work. They were respectful with communicating the times they would be working, they were respectful not using any profanity while working. The job was done in a timely manner. The most impressive thing was that they replanted our rhubarb plant and replaced or upgraded any issues with our sprinkler system as they went along. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for help with any type of irrigation issues. Awesome job guys! Thank You!! read lessMargaret G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1979, licensed with the State of Michigan and fully insured, Todd's Services, Inc. (TSI) specializes in landscaping, retaining walls, brick pavers, hydro-seeding, sprinkler systems and outdoor structures. We are the largest residential landscaper in Michigan, and continue to grow at a rapid pace. Additional address: PO Box 608, Hamburg, MI 48139. Additional e-mail: email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Thank you, Todd’s Services, Inc. for the warranty service performed at my residence. You have always provided a “no-questions-asked” response to the few maintenance items that I requested that you take care of. Your service employees are very professional and friendly, and did an incredible job of repairing the issues and completely cleaning up when completed. I must say that Todd’s Services, Inc is one of Michigan’s premier full-service landscaping services. From the sales and design staff, to the installation crew, and now the maintenance personnel have been a very satisfying and painless experience. I have gotten many complements on my yard, with all of the unique features that you implemented for me. I am glad I put my trust in you, and would not hesitate to call on you for any future work read lessLen G.
- Business Description:Six Landscape Designers and Renovation Specialists on staff, licensed builders,with nine crews of experienced Landscape Craftsmen with advanced up to date equipment available to plan, organize, install and maintain the simplest to the most dramatic projects read lessRecent Review:I submitted a request for an estimate through Angie's List to Superior. I got an email from Angie's list acknowledging my request had been sent to Superior. I never was contacted by Superior Scape.LARRY R.
- Business Description:Locke’s Landscaping provides outdoor living and enjoyment to discriminating tastes. We understand that a beautiful house can be a “canvas unfinished,” simply a beautiful house. A professionally landscaped house becomes a home, an invitation not only to friends and family, but to nature itself, in creating a tranquil outdoor retreat from the stresses of everyday life–right outside your door read lessRecent Review:Excellent: Locke's crew did a great job. The design was well laid-out, reasonably priced, delivered on time, and the crew cleaned-up after the job was completed.Greg B.
- Business Description:JR Hudson plumbing is a local veteran and family owned/operated plumbing business serving Macomb County and surrounding areas. -Standard and tankless water heater installation and maintenance. -bathroom rough in -backflow testing -sprinkler blowouts -all plumbing fixture installation and maintenance -back up sump pump -drain service read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time. Very pleasant and professional. Installed line quickly and explained everything they were doing. I highly recommended this company and would definitely hire them again for future needs.Terri K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated locally owned family business. We specialize in all home remodeling needs.Recent Review:The men were very nice and did an amazing job. They got the job done in the time they said. Price was very reasonable. I plan on having them do more work in the future.Gail A.
- Business Description:As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan read lessRecent Review:I've been using Custom Lawn Care for several years. They've always been very professional, courteous and treat me like family. I will continue to use them in the future. However, the real reason for me commenting today is because of their technician Greg Hughes. I recently had a tree come down in my back yard and it did a lot of damage to my lawn. Greg went way out of his way to make sure I understood what needs to be done this Fall and next Spring to make sure my lawn recovers the quickest. I really appreciated the information and education Greg provided. He's definitely a keeper. Well done Greg read lessMark F.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problem read lessDorothy N.
- Business Description:30 plus employeesRecent Review:October 8, 2019 We started with Great Lakes Landcare in 2018. After prepaying for 7 lawn treatments and 1 mosquito control for the season, we were supposed to receive a free aeration according to GLL's verbal and printed out statement. We only received 5 treatments plus the mosquito control. I cancelled the service only to be talked into keeping it for 4 tree treatments, 1 grub control, 2 crab & weed for grass (1 being free from previous year) and 2 weed & feed for grass, plus we were supposed to get the free aeration from the previous year to be done in September. Just spoke with GLL only to be hung up on by Doug after asking about the free aeration from previous year and saying I wanted to cancel their service for next year. Called back and was told by James that he never said we would get the free aeration this year and it should never have been promised to us for free the previous year (which I have in writing on THEIR contract), and that it's not his (James') problem! "They bent over backwards for us! Go take your business elsewhere!" First of all, GLL did not bend over backwards for us! They only came out for the exact amount of times we paid for; we never asked for anything extra, although I did tell Tim when he applied our last treatment how bad the lawn looked, and our lawn looks horrible! We have more crabgrass than ever and tons of weeds! Not to mention, STILL NOT getting the free aeration we were supposed to receive from the 2018 season! I would have never used their services again if I weren't assured that we would still receive the free aeration from the 2018 season! Waiting for Anthony the owner to call me, but not holding on to much hope that he will! I do NOT recommend using this company. They lie to get your business, lie to try and keep your business, and don't care if you are satisfied with their services! I gave them a second chance, but will NEVER give them another. They definitely don't deserve YOUR business UPATED 10/9/2019 of Work: UPDATE from 10/7/19 Review Text: UPDATE: Anthony (owner) called me yesterday and said we would receive our free aeration tomorrow (today). I was skeptical, but Mark is here doing it now. Showed Mark all paperwork so he could see that we were not fabricating anything; he offered the information that the free aeration was a promotion to match other lawn companies. James LIED saying "that it never should have been promised to us, too bad, not his problem and take your business elsewhere!" Thank you Anthony for calling me back and fulfilling the contract, but if you continue employing people like James and Doug, your company will continue losing customers. I still recommend NOT using this company for your lawn care needs read lessLori S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Grand Blanc
- Swartz Creek
- Mount Morris
- New Lothrop
- Birch Run
lawn irrigation services in Flint
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Great Lakes Landcare Inc5358 Hill 23 Dr
- Great Lakes Landcare Inc
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc801 S Henry St
Bay City, Michigan
- Marlo Company Lawn Sprinkler Systems4534 S Washington Rd
- McKeown Services8327 Wiggins Rd
- MID-MICHIGAN LANDSCAPE2492 ACADEMY RD
- Mid-Michigan Turf Care Inc2504 West M 21
- Milawncare9200 Edward rd
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc
- Precision Lawn Sprinkler Inc501 S Westervelt Rd
- Precision Lawn Sprinkler Inc
- RoMac Home Maintenance & Repair148 Hi Hill Dr
Lake Orion, Michigan
- RoMac Home Maintenance & Repair
- WEYAND BROS, INC10888 SWAN CREEK RD
- WEYAND BROS, INC