24/7 Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2015 •

Awards & Badges

123 Main St

Dearborn, MI 48124

We are a full service cleaner for carpets, tile floors, upholstery & draperies! Call today for a free estimate....

Resposiveness

carpet cleaning (22)upholstery cleaning (7)oriental rug cleaning (1)

12/31/2020

Mike was very professional, he attended my call and responded with email quote in a timely manner. Job was very well executed. I would hire him again. Thanks Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

11/15/2020

Ok until payment was made.... He quoted me one amount and raised the price when I started to pay him. I added the small rug which I knew was extra and added it to the amount that he quoted. He wanted more money even though he quoted something else ....... I paid him what he wanted but I would never hire again ... He has no integrity and it’s all about principal not the money ....... I was Not happ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 standard bedrooms 1 chair and 1 small area rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

I quoted a price over the phone based on the details that [Member Name Removed]gave me . Because of what the customer described over the phone regarding the condition of the carpet I also informed her that the price may change once I looked at the carpet . When I arrived We immediately walked the rooms that she wanted cleaned and I noticed that she added a large area rug that was not part of the o...

09/10/2020

Absolutely best service ever. Responsive, highly professional, knowledgeable, kind, prompt! Exceptional! My carpets literally look brand new. Mike is such a detailed professional! Thrilled with this service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/21/2020

Mike is INCREDIBLE!! Very responsive and flexible given my tight move-in schedule. He did a truly thorough job on all of the carpets and worked to remove long-set stains. I will definitely have him back each year to keep the carpets looking gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean entire house of carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

08/11/2020

Mike did a great job. We needed same day services and he was able to fit us into his schedule and was pleasant about it. We have babies and he went out of his way to make sure the carpets were very clean. I would absolutely recommend him for any job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

08/02/2020

24 seven Carpet Cleaning he did a great job Mike is certainly a man of his word and backs his product and service 100%!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

07/31/2020

Best job ever. Mike is fantastic. My carpets have never looked so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in entire home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/18/2020

Mike is the best! He was on time with great service and great conversation. I will be calling him again, also referring him to my friends and family! Thank you Mike, GO BLUE!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/18/2020

Excellent. Old carpeting looks almost new. Very good worker and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning And bedroom rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/05/2020

Mike was very professional and thorough, would recommend and bring in again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

Carpet cleaning, upholstery, tile and draperies

N/A