Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Dearborn, MI
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Dearborn
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Canton Lawn & SnowI had planned to leave the snow blower and pick up the next day, but he decided he could do it while I waited. In and out in 20 minutes. OEM part. Fair price.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- ROCHESTER LAWN EQUIPMENT CTRNew carb worked great and they saved me $21. Needless to say, when I need help again with my lawn mower, etc. they'll get my business.
- MOBLE MOWER REPAIRIt was an excellent experience. Andy really does fine work. Mower hadn't been started in THREE years and Andy knew just what to do as did his assistant Stacy. Mower works like a charm.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Dearborn
- Business Description:When it comes to broken lawn mowers, Mower Doctor is the only name to trust. We offer sharpening, tune-ups and belt replacements on all product models. Give us a call to have yours fixed!Recent Review:Jason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of moneyCarolyn K.
- Business Description:I offer high quality services for all home or business needs such as painting, drywall fix, bathroom or kitchen Blooming and much more with a reasonable prices my goal to make my customers extremely happy!Recent Review:Alex was prompt, professional, friendly and very conscientious. He did a great job! Thank you, Alex, I will call you again!Kathy K.
- Business Description:Handyman for Multiple Projects, All areas of home improvement inside and out. We are a family owned and operated company, serving the Downriver area for all your handyman needs since 1982. We are residential home experts. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:It went good and they showed up on time.Denise D.
- Business Description:With 29 years of repair experience, we get the job done right! Whether you need repair service or parts on your small engine vehicle or equipment, we are factory certified with trained engineers and mechanics, we have the experience and equipment to serve you. Please contact us or stop by our service repair store today for quality service you can depend on. We service all consumer and commercial brands of lawnmowers, zero turn riding lawnmowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, trimmers, generator..Recent Review:Jeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them againLinda D.
- Business Description:Boullion Sales IncRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.steve b.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Additional E-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:They ignore you if you have a warranty claim. They are not interested in helping at all. I called they said to email them a picture. Then they don't respond, they only replied back they received my email. Buy an Egg from Ace Hardware, this place is unprofessionalKarl K.
- Business Description:Established lawn care company that specializes in horticulture, hardscape, and yard design. Owners have over 35 years experience in the field and promises excellent customer service.Recent Review:Working with this company has been awful and I would not recommend them. They did not do great work with our home landscaping needs, have been poor communicators and are unreliable. They have also been quite rude to us even though we have legitimate issues, and they didn't do all the work we paid them for (such as weeding) - several weeks have gone by and they still haven't made things right. I would not waste your time working with this companyKelly H.
- Business Description:Our driving focus at Eastern Michigan Landscaping is to provide dependable, top quality service with an open and honest, personable approach to customer service. Owner Jennifer Beattie has used her 20+ years of experience running a Landscape and Lawn Care business to assemble and develop a management team that can accomplish this mission. Jamie Beattie, CEO/ will guarantee his active involvement in all operations to ensure that high quality services will be provided in a professional manner. ..Recent Review:5 died and were supposed to be guaranteed. We kept calling and were told they would drop off trees for us to replant. It never happened and now nobody will call us backJulie C.
- Recent Review:The tech found the problem in 20 minutes. He suggested that I check the air vent in the future.Andrew S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Dearborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- H2O Labor Saver and Weekender34051 Ryan Road
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- H2O Labor Saver and Weekender
- Larry's Mower Shop5040 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Larry's Mower Shop
- Tilt Landscape Maintenance LLC8750 Ronda Dr
- Tilt Landscape Maintenance LLC