Taylor Moving & Storage

Founded 1941 • With Angi since March 2006

Delivery Service

Family owned....

"Grown men playing with dollies" Moving is stressful enough, let Ty's Moving take the labor out of it. We currently are a 5 men crew. Yet any regular move consists of two to three guys max. We have been moving customers through a subcontract of uhaul ware people could rate our moving services just like this site. Ty's moving is a top 5 star rating for service and price. If you have questions or want to set an appointment you can call or text us @ (810)874-2352 or contact us on our website @ tysmovingllcmi.com

Moving & Storage Residental & Commercial Moving Piano Movers

Are you looking for reliable movers Michigan based but are having trouble finding a team you can trust? Then waste not a minute longer but get in touch with us here at High Quality Moving Company. With ten years of licensed moving experience, fair prices, and a plethora of quality services, we have the ability to effortlessly move you from point A to point B. Depending on the complexity of your move, as well as distance, not even a same-day move is out of the question.

01/27/2017

Excellent. After moving multiple times in past few years, most professional crew I've ever had. Very careful, as well as polite and made sure we were extremely happy. I would definitely recommend and use again in the future. Very impressed that owner of company even stopped by to make sure things were going well.

Description of Work
Moved my entire house to new house.

09/06/2015

Reviewing Brad Taylor/Owner - It was more of what the provider didn't do, and that was do as promised. Very responsive by phone, professional - nice. But he was late for the estimate, took much longer to review than anyone else I had ever used as a mover, and the 'sales' or 'review' part of the presentation was long. He ran over an into another vendors time I was needing to work with and we soldie...

Description of Work
The proposal was for Taylor Moving and Storage to provide an estimate and move part of a household into a somewhat climate-controlled warehouse. What they didn't do was provide the service after offering.

09/11/2014

I thought the movers were the best I have ever used, and we have moved over 6 times in the last 6 years. Took care of our belongings, were polite and patient.

Description of Work
Moved us out of our apartment to our new home.

07/06/2014

Fantastic. Above and beyond. Highly professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a huge dining room set on craigslist that was about 100 miles away, they moved it flawlessly in terrible weather and set it up in my house including assembling the table and 2 piece china cabinet

01/13/2014

Taylor Moving and Storage was wonderful during the entire moving process. From office personnel to the movers, all employees were polite, professional, and punctual. When the movers were packing us up they were very thorough and packaged everything with care. On pick up day and move in day, again, all the movers were very careful, thoughtful, polite and professional. We would highly recommend them...

Description of Work
Brad Taylor came to the house to give us a quote. He was very thorough and professional and addressed all our concerns. They moved us from Onsted, MI to Brighton, MI. l

Category moving companies

Local & long distance and overseas moving, commercial & residential in house packing and crating, retail packing supplies & storage.